Jinx thread

Jinx thread, post jinx

K

I will post Cheshire instead

nookay

Don't forget Kole!

I love Jinx's design .

me too

Why are ICS' fetishes so fucking autistic?

The wikia tells me that this is Jinx, so here you have it

The Wikia said it was Jinx, but the Wikia was wrong!

I was pretty disappointed when I found out this is the regular version of jinx, it's completely different even down to the powers. Oh well, we'll always have TT jinx.

She's Jinx but not the best version which is the cartoon one.

>being disappointed in delicious brown Jinx

I wasn't disappointed she was brown, I was disappointing she wasn't teen titan's design at all.

>Delicious brown jinx will never dress like a gothic lolita
Well thanks now I'm disappointed.

Tbh I wish DC made a Jinx with TT's design, but someone would complain that she's being "whitewashed" even tho she's grey

Just make an alternate dimension version of her that resembles the TT's design and have her travel to and live in the main DC dimension. Everybody wins

Just make her a grey Indian or just a really pale indian cause that's how I interpret the show's use of grey skin.

Even that counts as whitewashing though. Like people get mad when magazine covers are edited too much to lighten the skin. And in Indian culture there's skin bleaching shit.

I would just create the TT version as a sidekick or something.

Oh, this could work

Or just replace the character and ignore the whining. You can't credibly claim whitewashing when it's literally a different character that happens to share a name.

In all honestly nobody would care about whitewashing her specifically, and even if they did they'd just be a vocal minority, something they complain about for a short time and then move on

Just Make them separate characters already DC .

That's pandering to the toonfags, if you want your waifu to be recognized then you selfish cunts have to recognize comic jinx.

>for a short time
You don't go on Tumblr much, do you?

That's literally textbook whitewashing tho.

You have to go back.

He straight up said 'make them separate.' If user didn't want comic Jinx to exist, that's not the phrasing they would have used.

Cartoon Jinx was in a popular show and is more will known than her comic counterpart. I'm surprised they haven't brought the cartoon version of her to the comics and made her a different character.

>bait posts pretending to be tumblr met with Sup Forumsposting
I really hope Sup Forums isn't a microcosm of what would really happen.

Spoiler: it would be worse

White Witch already fills the "weird skinned magical girl" quota for the DCU

Maybe, maybe not. The fact it's drawing from a really popular cartoon might make it less of a bitter pill to swallow.

Wait, shit. That's operating on the assumption media blogs care about reason and not big showy theatrics, and even I know better.

no actually, I don't

It's fucking redundant, why make even make them separate characters?

Well, that explains it, then.

they might as well be, they share almost nothing in common other than the name

Because they are really different from each other . They might as well be different characters. The only thing they share is the name Jinx.

How is completely ignoring indian
jinx in favor of white jinx not whitewashing?

Because their powers are completely different, and people want to see cartoon Jinx in the comics, duh. Anons are trying to find ways to sidestep any drama that would come from allegedly "whitewashing" comic Jinx though.

I'm not sure it's necessary to be that cautious. That kind of "bad press" would be free marketing to let fans know she's now in comics.

Because it's not changing an existing character, it's falling back on a more popular character by the same name.

>they're completely different characters
I call bullshit on you fuckers cause Comic Jimx doesn't even have a character, she's a blank slate. In fact the only thing that we know for certain about her is her backstory which is the one thing that Toon jinx doesn't have.

Even if we never get best Jinx in the comics she is at least in DC Superhero Girls. She's mostly a background character but it's really cool that there using this version of her.

>using other people's hate to announce the return of cartoon jinx
>everyone who liked teen titans is so happy to hear that shes back that they anger from the other people is completely ignored.
Thats actually a good idea.

>mfw the added popularity gets season 6 greenlit

Oh so that's why she quested for cyborgs BBC. Guess they never changed that part

What the fuck is this propaganda?

Jinx in love was pretty cute but I hated the fact that she fell for kid flash

>their powers are completely different
Man you picked the only quality where they are the objectively the same, Vague magical powers is the only thing they have in common.

>this amount of open racism
back to Sup Forums with you

Why?

But Sup Forums is dead user allow me to stay

I don't know, jinx just comes off as the kind of girl who wouldn't fall in love with a guy like him

I think TTG is probably cockblocking that.

How is it dead?

>back to x with you
Literally ledit. Fuck off.

In what way? Genuinely curious.
Just have Control Freak re-reboot it.

>Just have Control Freak re-reboot it.
That covers lore justification. But keep in mind TTG is a cashcow for CN. Cheap, mass produced episodes keeps them from having to spend money on filling their airtime with more expensive cartoons. And I'm not sure they'd want two TT shows running simultaneously out of fear of confusing their audience.

TT would make way more money than TTG though. The kids would watch it even more, and the older audience would return in droves. I agree that it is probably more expensive, but likely not by much.

Turned into pure cancer central. It's even worse than Sup Forums at this point. But it's been that way for years now. Just tired of it.

Plus it's obviously getting raided and torn to pieces by at least half a dozen organizations along with the mods also agreeing that the place has become a fucking dump and want to create a new board.

Tell that to CN corporate, user. I think it's worth it but their approach is very low-risk, low-return right now.

To me she seemed like the type who would prefer more bad boy types, or at the very least a villian type person. Kid flash wasn't just the good guy character, he was the stereotypical laid back superhero who would just crack a witty comment everytime something happened and would just beat anything with ease. To me she seemed like she wouldn't have fallen for him. Don't look into this too much, this is just the autistic ramblings of someone who takes fictional pairings in cartoons too seriously.

Their approach has been low-risk, low-return since 2005. There's not much point in waiting for some change in this sense, if that's what you meant. We have to try to convince them ourselves somehow.

How do you feel about Jinx being with Cyborg instead ?

I'm guessing you don't like BBRae either? Or am I completely off base in my theorizing here?

Thing is, it was clearly shown (and cleverly at that!) that she went good because she was disillusioned with Madame Rouge, not because of Kid Flash. He just gave her a way out (of the Hive Five, that is).

That's very... "ambitious" of you, user. But what exactly can we do to convince a bunch of corporate suits to bring a show back? Keep in mind petitions don't do shit, and they aren't going to listen to random opinions on the internet, no matter how sure someone is that they understand the market better than them.

you are correct, not for the same reasons but I don't like that pairing
similar situation, he feels like to much of a good guy for her to really like him, at least when she fell for him it was when she thought he wasn't a good guy but if they really hooked up I don't think she'd like him as much
I'm not against the fact that she turned good, it just seems to me like that wouldn't be the type of guy she'd fall for, even if she was a good guy.

Maybe cartoon Jinx could be in the live action Titans show.

Man, her early design (especially in the first ep) was so freaky.

I don't know, that's why I'm shitposting on Sup Forums instead of doing something about it. How pathetic.

Well for what it's worth, I never believed in you.

>you are correct, not for the same reasons but I don't like that pairing
But I feel it may be for similar reasons, specifically that you don't feel that characters can change that dramatically in general.

Do you think I may be on to something here?

You saved yourself an insult with another Jinx pic.

What if we got people to tweet at the voice actors? Would they have any pull in influencing CN to bring the show back? Otherwise we're just gonna have to face facts and accept Teen Titans only lives on through the fans now.

Evidently, Jinx' real power is diplomatic immunity.

maybe maybe I don't want them to change I don't know, maybe I don't like pairings where the 2 are too different from each other.