>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #3 (April 26)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
youtube.com/watch?v=KzcajU__aa0
youtu.be/6jWtbJxzGpQ?t=37m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney a shit

Second for Barissoka

Bendy

defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

>I sold my baby to white slavers

Why is it a gif

>that channel

low-energy cynical wank station

Looks real shit in slow-motion. He just gives up.

off to a good start

it's almost like it was poorly choreographed and slowing it down makes that even more apparent.

post more lekku cuties

A Han Solo prequel movie truly is some egregious milking.

lol no

and every clone being boba fett wasn't milking

dunno

What's wrong with it?

How do we feel about Jek-14?

>Jek-14, later known as the Maker of Zoh, was a Force-sensitive Sith clone of a basic clone trooper created by Count Dooku on Kamino during the Clone Wars. He was originally intended to be part of a much larger "Sith clone" army. After dueling and evading Mace Windu and Yoda, he escaped to Geonosis, where he presented himself to Darth Sidious in the flesh. However, when Jedi Master Yoda fought Tyranus on Geonosis and offered Jek the choice to join the light side of the Force, Jek decided that he would choose no side.

Not-Canon.

I didn't imply any exclusivity to it.

>This article is non-canon.
>This article covers a subject containing comic or obvious non-canon material or that Lucasfilm otherwise declared to be non-canon in the new canon continuity.

disney shills out in full force tonight

>disney shill
I thought it was eu, and was defending the eu

>literally my pbp bbs character

>disney shills
Load of people complain about Rey for much less than the blob of text on this Donut-steel character.

>2nd Sup Forums tier bullshit
Go away

>"Luke did I ever tell you about my old friend Bariss?"
>"She killed innocents and framed my for the crime because she thought the order had lost it's way"
>"she was a good friend"

Jek's biggest problem is that he isn't funny. He feels really out of place because you have all this wacky stuff going on and then you have this kind of angsty character right in the middle of it.

He spreads his arms wide, making himself open for no reason.

>shit beer
>retard sockets

Got me.

You realize Jek-14 isn't an EU character, right?

He wanted to hug Lee
;_;

>Jek-14 isn't an EU character
???

isn't him mellowing out from Starkiller emo phase and becoming a pacifist retard that likes only building shit part of his humorous arc though?

He's not. He's from the Lego shows, which weren't part of the EU and had their own continuity (Jek is still part of Freemakers, for example).

Did anyone storytime Maul this week?

the new lego shows are in a weird limbo where they're obviously not 100% canon in how they portray characters but they're still regarded with a good amount of importance (Star Wars designers send them character designs and tell them details to stay with canon, like Hera being a general and surviving scarif)

all it would take is jek's helmet showing up somewhere in canon or naare being revealed as one of the inquisitors in the vader comic

>all it would take is jek's helmet showing up somewhere in canon or naare being revealed as one of the inquisitors in the vader comic
That still wouldn't automatically make the Lego shows themselves canon, though.

Fuck that guy in the last thread i cared about Jaina, Jacen and Anakin.

More than Nu-Jacen with his balls chopped off who wears a Chinese knock-off Revan mask while throwing temper tantrums and getting his ass whopped by a noob.

Kylo being a little bitch doesn't suddenly make Jacen a good character

>On my world the marital ritual consists of destroying unholy sites of false believers allhabethainshalad

What do /swco/?

Maybe so, but he's still better than what we got.

Why do people meme that Baris is muslim when Luminara's outfit shows they are clearly space conservative Christians?

that "tempter tantrum wielding bitch" did more interesting things with the force than jacen did in one mediocre to bad movie

Marry her, you fool!

you mean lose to someone who just picked up a lightsaber?

some people think any kind of head covering = muslim
just like they think any kind of large nose = jew

>power level faggotry

Freezing the blaster bolt? That he never did afterwards and probably never will again?

And i don't recall Kylo being able to flow walk.

People usually respond to this with "b-but he froze Rey that one time!" as if that's even remotely the same thing

Nor should they be. Vader and Sheev as the worst bosses in the galaxy are great, though sadly I don't see them annoying MOC the same way they did Naare.

That said, I do like that they go to the extra length of fitting it into canon as much as possible. That is to say things like Hera showing up to direct Rowan, who can build ships with the Force, to Quarrie so together they can build a kickass new ship. It's a good use of canon to tell the story and can arguably be seen as a good stop gap for kids who might be interested in canon to find out more. The canon should be familiar to them and they should see how it works as a jumping on point. Of course you still have to convince them that the bricks ain't actually canon, they just follow it to a degree.

>that pic
Goddamn ghost girls peeing everywhere. So fucking rude and not even scary like the blood floods. Worst haunted hotel ever.

He was injured, we've been over this

After being shot by a weapon that had an entire scene dedicated to pointing out how powerful it is?
After damn near no selling that weapon in fact?
Kylo was bleeding out, wasn't even trying to kill her and Rey still had to dip into the Dark Side to turn the fight around

>force pull to choke
>limb freezing
>mind interrogations without droids

youtube.com/watch?v=KzcajU__aa0

Is he right?

He was going in for a hug.

>thumbnail
nah

Jacen wasn't a bad character in the NJO, after he got over his Force paranoia anyway.

I just want a force user who has no idea he's force sensitive, but uses it to win at games like poker/intergalactic lotteries to live comfortably because he gets visions.

Nope

Aw, that's so sweet of him. Make Star Love, not Star War!

Eh, the third one is really the only one that's genuinely new. The others are just different applications of the same telekinesis we've seen before.

Like if he choked someone and then made them spin in the air that's not really a new power

Its still on a scale we haven't seen in the movies before, and unlike Vader Kylo still clearly has a lot to learn and grow

youtu.be/6jWtbJxzGpQ?t=37m8s
Lucas ranting about lack of imagination and fear of creativity in hollywood corporations, and how they're risk averse.
This is pottery.
God I wish this man was still doing Star Wars.

You could probably argue that it's an extension of telepathy.

Being able to stop an actual laser bolt in mid-air is something new and unique but it never goes anywhere.

>Its still on a scale we haven't seen in the movies before
We saw Dooku choke and levitate Obi-Wan, so it's not some wild and crazy new technique.

Yeah, and he also did Sheev's lightning because Lucas was fucking lazy and AotC is a shitshow.

Your point? Lucas being a lazy cunt doesn't mean those powers are any less special.

>You know guy, I'm staring to think the Jedi's definition of 'Friend' is very different from everybody else's

My point is Kylo choking and levitating a guy isn't some new and never-before-seen technique.

Link me another part of Star Wars where someone pulls another person across the room directly into a chokehold.

I'll wait, faggot. KYS

Nobody was going "WOW DOOKU IS SO AMAZING NOBODY HAS EVER USE LIGHTNING BEFORE!" when that happened, though

Not him, but Dooku levitated him, choked him, and threw him, so that's kind of the same thing but in reverse.

I remember Ian McDiarmid not liking Dooku having lightning. Still for what it is worth Dooku's lightning was much less impressive than Sheev's at that point in time. Yoda could just bitchslap his away but the Senate chamber duel was a whole other level.

I guess whatever was going on with Mace Windu is still debated.

Kylo never choked and lifted a guy, he stopped a blaster bolt fired from behind him in mid flight, kept there while having a conversation then walked off having seemingly forgotten he was even holding the bolt back at all
Or with Rey, he uses telekinesis to hold her in place despite her clearly trying to run or at least bring up her arm to shoot. Again, Kylo does this with no visible or audible effort, has a nice chat then somehow knocks her out with the Force before carrying her off to his ship
Oh and then there's the mind breaking. We've seen something similar before in TCW, when Cad Bane was captured by the Jedi. Except then it took a pair of Jedi Masters and Anakin Skywalker to break into his mind. Kylo does it by himself, and again can seemingly do this so easily he can carry on a conversation while poking about in Poe and later Rey's brains

He might have some truly spectacular anger issues (but then that seems to run in the Skywalker family) but that doesn't undermine his power

He choked, lifted, and levitated the Mitaka guy over to him.

He also Force threw Rey 20 feet away before he fought Finn.

or maybe it's because Barriss was a religious extremist terrorist bomber who happened to have clothing and accent suspiciously similar to that of a Muslim woman

>semantics faggotry

I don't think the argument was ever that Kylo wasn't powerful, but that he's not using any genuinely new powers (though I'd argue the blaster bolt thing counts).

>then somehow knocks her out with the Force
Qui-Gon actually does this to Jar Jar. Most people miss it because it's right in the middle of a creature attack, though.

FUCK THE MOꙠSE
#NOTMYCANON

That isn't semantics. He literally choked and lifted a guy.

Yeah, that's one of my favourite scenes in TFA

choked with his HAND
"lifted" a guy towards him

you stupid fucking autistic cunt

He choked and lifted a guy. Saying he didn't choke and lift a guy is false.

I'd argue the mind breaking is new, or at least Kylo is the first example of it we got to see. The TCW example felt more like they were mind tricking somebody who was resistant to a normal mind trick, but Kylo just straight up drills into the mind to get what he wants. Maul does it in Rebels too, but that was a long time after TFA
I honestly completely forget he did that. Says a lot when that's an unimpressive display of his power though
>accent
I know Americans seem to think anywhere outside their continent is on the verge of turning into a Caliphate, but Barriss has a British accent, not an Arabic or otherwise especially Muslim one

>do you even choke and lift, bro?

I'll choke and lift you boi

Might be, and it might be impressive still, though, I don't know, a bit...lame? I mean they already deflect blaster bolts on a routine basis with their lightsabers and the saber quickdraw deflection has better visual appeal since they CAN bring a sword to a gunfight and still manage to outdraw your shot.

Might just be me, though. On-screen it just didn't even have the wow factor of Vader's "talk to the hand, bitch" maneuver in ESB, and it wasn't just that I'd seen that because I loved seeing it again in Rogue One.

Kylo Ren is cute in an everyman kind of way

I like it

>everyman
His face is weird as fuck. It works with his character, though.

>Kylo Ren routinely choke and lifts himself in his quarters
>one day Hux is going to walk in on his corpse and shout, "I knew it! Pay up, lieutenant, you owe me 50 Hux Bux!"

I mean, he's not unobtainable like most celebrities. Not everyone is a channing tatum

But he only works with long hair. Otherwise, those ears. Holy shit.

Ranking the Star Wars movies:

Empire > Star Wars > Jedi > The Force Awakens

Not counting Rogue One because it's a spin-off.

>Inevitable Shitposting
What have I missed in the past few months I've been away from here?

Barriss and Luminara don't sound like RP, they sound like former colonials imitating RP.