What's up with all these women being shoved into my face in recent movies?

to please her

Fpbp. Close this thread.

>gets her ass kicked throughout the film
>has to rely on a man to fix her mess
>her whole ideology is shattered as an impossible pipe dream halfway through the film
>dooms her civilization at the end of the film
idk i think the film portrays her pretty well and realistically.

Its (((them))) as usual

>dooms her civilization at the end of the film
Fuck off with this retarded meme already. Fuck off.

Shrek??????

I will endure women in cinema if it is to please Shrek.

>opens the gates for all the low lives borderline mutants to go on top and drink the few water that exists for thousands of killometers, if not all.
>completely shatters the gas and bullet farm so they will never be able to defend themselves or move forward as a civilization
>kills all the men with useful skills that could be harnessed to move forward as a civilization
yeah nah are dead now

The largest consumers in the world are western white women.

They buy the most "stuff". Even if they are only 50% of the cinema audience, they often dictate the choice in movie for their partners. Similar to clothes.

Consequently economic reality dictates pandering towards them.

Again, fuck off with your fanfic.

Capitalism. They need to appeal to the female demo, which spends more money than men.

You live on earth, and most people are women.

Men torrent all their movies now so they aren't a relevant market

>TACO literally tattoo'd on hand
obesity taken to a new level

beacuse women SPEND MORE money!
is that so to understand?

>watching movies made after 2001
>reading books written after 1965

The fuck you talking about? Especially in the case of Mad Max, where Max technically kills her 4x over in their fight.

Max had just been tortured, used as a blood bag, branded, survived his car exploding, and survived a fighting tornado, only to end up fighting Furiosa, while he's tied to retarded war boy, having his movement restricted and he still manages to get the gun and pop 4 shots around her head as a warning. He destroyed her.

Not to mention, Furiosa is a high ranking officer, she probably gets water privileges and is better fed than most people. Especially Max. She even had a hidden gun, and knowledge of her surroundings (location of weapons on the war rig) She had all the advantages and lost to a walking corpse.

Mad Max wasnt sjw. Max walks away because he knows they will use up all the water and start eating each other pretty soon.

>Survive a fighting tornado.
I meant, survived the fighting and a tornado.

Grown women need to be empowered by the media because they can’t do it on their own, I guess.

Guys, Furiosa clearly had brains and anyone with brains would make a water dispensing system that gives everyone enough water and still spends less than Joe.

Mad Max Fury Road is one of the most explicitly feminist films ever made. It's literally about a patriarchal dictator who enslaves women to breed with, and ends up getting wrecked by a matriarchal society called the "many mothers." It's tumblr-tier political signaling. It's still a good movie, but to see people complain about the Ghostbusters remake for being social justice bullshit while giving Mad Max a pass proves how retarded the right-wing portion of the internet is.

Max walks away as he does in every fucking mad Max movie because he is a loner.

Since mad Max 1 that they've stablished that he won't get attached to anything after his family was murdered.

This was a reboot of the story but the character's motivation is the same.

>low lives borderline mutants don't matter

Wow. Privileged much?

The difference is, you dumb retarded tripfag, is that mad max is actually a good movie.

This. Using Sup Forums logic, The Road Warrior/Mad Max 2 is nothing but pro-soyboy propaganda masquerading as a macho action movie.

why do you think the green place turned into a desert? that was run by women too

Everything he said was true, quit being autistic.

And these retards are allowing their interpretation of the film's politics be influenced by the fact that the movie was an artistic success. It's a feminist film. It's also a good film. Those two facts can coexist.

It's one thing to say to dislike a the story for being pro feminist or whatever, it's another to hate Furiosa because she's "better" than max when the movie shows the absolute opposite. People pretend like the movie makes her great in the expense of Max when that's not true. Max is a broken man and is still better at surviving than Furiosa.

blame Hunger Games

>It's a feminist film
yeah but it's a first wave feminist film, when women actually were oppressed

how can you compare it's message to any third-wave logic out there? i view a lot of films and feel it's bogged down by SJW propaganda, or diversity for the sake of diversity (i rolled my eyes on logan when the farmer family was black) but this is one film where I felt absolutely nothing

>yeah but it's a first wave feminist film
lol

wow such good conversation, i'm jealous thinking about the stimulating conversations you have with all your friends, it's not fair

Contemporary feminism still views women as oppressed, and they use fictional exaggerated examples of female victimhood to draw parallels to modern society. Women watch Mad Max and The Handmaid's Tale and they think of Trump and Judeo-Christian culture, not of times when women were genuinely oppressed.

>in recent movies
18+

>What's up with all these women being shoved into my face in recent movies?

Remember when could appreciate Alien, Terminator, Laura Croft, etc. without everything being politicized?

Name one that does this.

>Especially in the case of Mad Max, where Max technically kills her 4x over in their fight
He doesn't. He catches her off-guard and with a shotgun. And she still manages to beat him. ONE HANDED.

He only wins because Nux loads his gun.

I agree but most people are too stupid to even see those feminist themes. But instead they say MUH MAX IS BEATEN BY FURIOSA IN FIGHT *farts*

Yeah, but this is the 2010s. Get with the times, you cis white male scum!

They get paid money from the government for putting women in lead roles.

They also lose access to military equipment if they dont.

Basically its propagnada.

They took the audience by granted so now they are trying to expand it with tumblr audience. Happened in comics and videogames already so, nothing new.

Don't know about a meme but if one of those endings that that does not resist any analysis, not even the "what are they going to do now?" question.

>women destroy civilization
Stop listening to le autistic pigeon man and go outside for once

Its not new. Look at the origional Alien move.
I assume to to try and appeal to female film goers. Pretty dumb since women generally only like romance movies and will tolerate accompanying their male partners to whatever the man wants to see.

They must be trying to create a new cinema culture. I assume its to do with demographic changes and accountants ruining everything.

Fury Road bait will never not work on me. Go fuck yourself OP.

It wasn't a good movie retard. It was just CGI explosions, looney tunes-tier action scenes and Tom Hardy grunting. This movie is probably the most overrated piece of shit to come out in recent years.

It wasn't even a good film. I watched it again the other day and it's completely fucking retarded. None of the characters are even remotely believable, there is no possible way hundreds of people could survive by putting out dirty bowls of water and getting tiny drops for a few seconds every day or two. There is no way a girl would give 1/2 a shit about models getting fucked when half the population is starving, dying of radiation and has no water, there is no way a group of old ladies and models along with max and furiosa could defeat the war boys, there is no way max could have survived the car crash to blood bag to fire hurricane to second car crash and just get up like he's 100%, there is no way the truck could last that long without someone wrecking it's wheels and crashing it after driving for days on end being attacked, non of this makes any sense and there are no interesting character developments. Max and Furiosa don't even make out or anything, it's just a platonic feminist shit blob you inhaled like a moron. Nothing makes any sense and only an idiot retard would find any of this remotely believable.

>second mad max, stronk warrior woman who don't need no man
>thunder dome, auntie entity and savage chick, both need no man
>nu-max, furiosa, don't need no man
If you think this is new you're just fucking retarded

Furiosa literally shared the hero role alongside Max. No, this did not happen in any of the previous movies.

> It's 'autistic'.
That must be why muslims birth rates are skyrocketing while birthrates in areas where women have the most freedoms are plummeting to suicidal levels.

Just because this has happened in the recent past (yes the 90's were not that long ago) does not mean it hasn't been ramping up in terms of intensity in recent years.