Say goodbye to them

Say goodbye to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2Z2CklSxM0
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug
youtube.com/watch?v=T9j7kLG7VK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you making me this sad during the holidays, user?

goodbye

We had a good run. Han's death was tragic, but he died a hero. Luke became One with the Force with a new sense of purpose and his legend will lead to a new wave of hope in the galaxy.

I'm disappointed Leia's arc was cut short because of Carrie's passing, but her reunion with Luke and that bit on the Falcon at the end was a good enough conclusion to her character considering the circumstances

hamill and ford are not looking like hamill and ford

The Star Wars films are only made to justify the existence of various more lucrative tv shows, video games, comic books, and lego sets.

Sorry, but when I see old ass Mark Hamill or Harrison Ford, I do not see "Luke" and "Han" I see some old fucking men. Those characters are dead. Their stories have been told.

I'm probably the only person that can't make the connection because I never see anyone else talk about it.

Nice one.

I thought Roger Ebert was dead.

And say hello to them

>the couple that saved the oversea market

Look at their faces so much joy, so much hope. Dare I say it a new hope for the galaxy.
F.

Go fuck yourself

You think asians like seeing one of their with a black man?

>China liking blacks
Haha nice one

>Han's death was tragic
His death was contrived and came out of nowhere
And nobody in the following movie acknowledged it

Kylo Ren killed his father for what? What was the point?
Pretty sure these movies are simply tailor-made for theatre moments like that; to get people talking but it doesn't mean anything, no stories
>DUDE, SNOKE DIED
>Who?

Even Sheev wouldn't have wanted it to end like this

This is the real hero right here.

>Kylo Ren killed his father for what? What was the point?

Kylo is a child in a mask who has too much of his father's heart in him. He desperately wants to prove himself to be a worthy successor to Vader, but deep down he doesn't believe his own bullshit; he talks to the Vader helmet about being "tempted by the light". He kills Han in an effort to break free of the last vestiges of his conscience, but he immediately realizes he fucked up and it is tearing him up on the inside

>And nobody in the following movie acknowledged it

literally not true, did we watch the same fucking movie?

She has a cute butt, I'll give you that.

I started typing a response until I realized I'd be arguing about Star Wars.
Fuck it user. I'm done, there is no point in the conversation we were about to have. Godspeed and good luck. Sorry.

user, I still feel The Last Jedi was a terrible movie due to its sloppy nature, but I can assure you 90% of the people here complain about things that they would know if they watched the movie. Hence, they haven't seen the movie. Like their SJW counterparts, they are joining in what is called the "bandwagon effect".

>anything after RotJ being canon

do you think china wants to see a nigger get with a chinese woman?
do you think that africans pay to watch movies?
do you think?

Glad the oldfags are killing themselves

Will there be a Luke Skywalker movie that takes place between ROTJ and TFA?

What if Disney made their arc isolated so China can directly cut them out?

I think it's more likely that they're conditioning the Chinamen and the entire world to like the same Marvel-style shit

How the FUCK do I get a jaw like that desu

Makes me want to go up in my parent’s loft, see if my old X-Wing toy is up there, and take it for one last adventure. I’m done with Star Wars now. I’d rather let it fade into a dim recollection of a very happy childhood memory than pretend I still enjoy it in its current form.

low body fat and good genetics

They died for nothing.

WITH 2 REAL MOVIE SOUNDS

Unironically stop consuming soy and other products packed with phyto/xenoestrogens, take up an active hobby like carpentry and exercise regularly.

They will always live on in my heart.

>90% of the people here complain about things that they would know if they watched the movie

Nice bait. The movie has been online since forever. We've all seen this shit show.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2Z2CklSxM0

>We've all seen

Nice bait. So by "all", are you suggesting that you are the voice of FourChan and does that suggest you "all" have amnesia? Alzheimers? You "all" don't seem to remember the most blatant details from the shitshow.

Shrek and donkey

>The movie has been online since forever.
If it's not on yifi, it's not online.

what was their chemistry on set like? Was it as good as they made it seem with the characters?

Goodbye. You were good friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug

Well, essentially they all gangbanbed Carrie Fisher and bonded over it.

Wish they'd cut them out here too.

oh, that's sweet

Killing off characters in a fanfic doesn't mean anything to canon.

better to be nostalgic than apathic

kino edit

this is another good one
youtube.com/watch?v=T9j7kLG7VK8