All jokes aside, when do you think this shit will end?

All jokes aside, when do you think this shit will end?

Will the BBC ever come around and realize how ridiculous this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffingtonpost.com/entry/26-times-white-actors-played-people-of-color-and-no-one-really-gave-a-sht_us_56cf57e2e4b0bf0dab313ffc
youtube.com/watch?v=DEdQIxmUHy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when do you think this shit will end?

When the Jews have destroyed western civilization.

it's gonna be weird having a load of kids be surprised that certain historical figures are actually white.

I am a little worried about that.
>"So if all these people were actually pale, why are they dark skinned in the tv show?"
>"That's to fill the diversity quota"
>"Diversity quota?"
>"It's so you don't feel left out"
>"...Why would I feel left out?"
Maybe this is doing more harm than good. Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

It will end when white people realize that the only way to fight the idpol the left has been promoting for everyone else but white people is with their own form of idpol.

Everything the BBC make is garbage anyway. So it's not like they'll care if this fails, everything they make is a failure and they get free money to make it.

>has an IQ over 100
>"Maybe I'm overthinking it."
Welcome to the new world.

Whoever the dumbshit is that decided we need another series about "Troy" is responsible. You put the director in a creative stranglehold. You literally cannot make that story interesting.

>are actually
Oh silly you, academia is in charge of that, they're currently teaching on schools that Cleopatra, Hannibal, etc were Congolese black. Wait a few months and Julius Caesar will be next.

Just as ridiculous as the original sparta and all the other historical movies where everyone was white. Whats your point

Thracians were white though

Film: “Drive” (2011) is based on a novel of the same name and centers around a skilled Hollywood stuntman and getaway driver that runs into trouble when he tries to help out his neighbor, Irene.

Character’s Background: In the book, the stuntman’s neighbor is actually Irina — a young Latina woman in her twenties. In the movie, the character was re-written as Irene.

For real? fuck this

Films: “Batman Begins” (2005) and “The Dark Knight Rises” (2012) are the first and final films in the Dark Knight trilogy, which center on the DC Comics vigilante Batman.

Character’s Background: Ra’s Al Ghul is one the biggest and longest-standing villains in the Batman universe. He is said to have been born in Arabia and is considered to be of Arab descent.

Actor’s Background: Liam Neeson is just one of many white actors to portray the character on film. He is Irish.

Film: “Prince of Persia: Sands of Time” (2010) is based on the video game franchise that follows the fugitive fictional prince of Persia, Dastan, on different adventures.

Character’s Background: Unsurprisingly, the Prince of Persia is meant to be Persian. Persia is actually what most people recognize as present-day Iran.

Actor’s Background: Jake Gyllenhall is not Iranian. He was born in California and is of mixed-European and Jewish descent.

Film: “The Lone Ranger” (2013) is a film-adaptation of the hit TV series of the same name. The movie was more centered on Native American warrior Tonto and his recollection of John Reid’s, aka the Lone Ranger, origin story.

Character’s Background: Tonto is a Native American warrior. In the 1950s TV series, he is portrayed by First Nation actor Jay Silverheels (also pictured above) who in real-life was a member of the Mohawk tribe.

Actor’s Background: Johnny Depp is not member of any First Nation tribe, though he told Entertainment Weekly he has “some Native American somewhere down the line” and that it might be Cherokee or Creek. If the claim is true, the franchise would still have gone from casting an actual First Nation actor in the 1950s to one of mostly European-descent in the 2010s.

She's a racemixing whore anyway her ex is a spic

Film: “Argo” (2012) is based on the real-life work of top-level CIA operative Antonio J. Mendez, who helped orchestrate the rescue of six American hostages in Iran in 1980. The film won The Academy Award for Best Picture.

Character’s Background: Antonio J. Mendez was born in Nevada and is Mexican-American.

Actor’s Background: Ben Affleck is not Latino. He is of mixed-European descent.

Batman returns had Harvey Dent (white) as Lando Calrissian, and it didn't matter for me because it's Lando.

>mixed-European and Jewish descent
You'll surprised from where Jews come.

>implying persians looked anything like the arab spawn that exist there today

I am waiting for the inevitable black nazis from ww2 movies

>He is of mixed-European descent
You'll surprised from where Latinos come from

nazis were the bad guys why would they make them black?

Film: “Elizabeth, Michael and Marlon” (2016) is a British TV movie based on the alleged road trip that Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson and Marlon Brando took from New York City to Los Angeles after the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Character’s Background: Michael Jackson was African-American. That means the legendary King of Pop was a Black man. He wasn’t fond of whitewashing or of a white actor portraying him either.

Actor’s Background: Joseph Fiennes said it best to Entertainment Tonight when the casting news came to light: “I’m a white, middle-class guy from London. I’m as shocked as you may be.”

Film: “A Mighty Heart” (2007) is based on the real-life ordeal of journalist Mariane Pearl after her husband Daniel, a journalist for The Wall Street Journal, is kidnapped and later murdered by Pakistani militants.

Character’s Background: Mariane Pearl was born in France but she is of Afro-Cuban descent. She has naturally curly hair and a dark complexion.

Actress’ Background: Angelina Jolie has no African roots. None. Zero. She is of mixed-European descent. Her hair is not naturally curly, her skin is naturally fair and her eyes are actually blue-green. Behold (above), present-day blackface.

>Michael Jackson wasn’t fond of whitewashing
...user, I

How black was Michael Jackson in 2001

Based

It's been around for a long time it's borrowed from the stage where they have better acting and don't care about anything like color. And most british actors are taking american roles because we have great stage actors.

I remember watching shakespeare adapted films in school years ago with Lennie James(BR2049, TWD) popping up in them, nobody cared then. EVEN americans had shakespeare adaptations with Leonardo di caprio and black guys(don cheadle?).

This is nothing new and perfectly fine the only reason you care so much at this moment in time is because of the external environment surrounding the media which is irrationally concentrating on diversity for diversity's sake.

t. Non-white

If you aren't taught to separate film from reality you have deeper problems.

>racebending is bad
I've been saying this since motherfucking Avatar

Based jews

Gemma is also british

HOL' UP

user, my cousin got an F (she's 8) on a exposition because she dare say Cleopatra was a white Macedonian woman isntead of black African woman (corrected in red by the teacher) and refused to change it. Reality is fucked right now

T. European

In the movie he's adopted though. You'd have a better case if you mentioned the older brother, who didn't look Arab.

Gemma is also Jewish, some might say there's some Jewish agenda.

Let me guess. Helen of Troy is either transgender or an ugly Paki woman.

I like my history shows to be at least somewhat authentic. I dont want Sun Tzu to be played by a mexican unless that guy actually looks chinese enough to be Sun Tzu.

t. also non-white

Oh yeah, unthinkable that Ben could play this guy.

WE

WAS

Stop right there user. She is white, a ginger no less, this show cares about authenticity (if the character is getting BLACKED)

What's the explanation for when the hurricans happened BEFORE the Transatlantic slave trade?

Also why aren't hurricans hitting the Mediterranean with all that Arab slave trade?

when people stop watching and talking about it, and generally giving it attention. it's up to you guys really, I wouldn't even know it existed if not for Sup Forums

arab slave trade didn't happen user be quiet

Why would it ever end?

UK are going to be all africans and pakis in 60 years.

>Brazil left untouched

>hurricane of angry nigger souls
>hits nigger descendants

Kekles.

m.huffingtonpost.com/entry/26-times-white-actors-played-people-of-color-and-no-one-really-gave-a-sht_us_56cf57e2e4b0bf0dab313ffc

This is the cringe article being copy pasted in here

Same I prefer it IF possible especially if they have a unique cool look which depends on their features but there a million adaptations of Troy so I don't care about this one anymore they can do whatever they like as long as they're casting based on merit.

Take Lion this year which was about a real indian kids story and they cast Dev Patel which made sense because of his look and story but even chinks adapting anime with european characters like FMA will choose japanese actors for those roles because of talent and they wont find european japanese speaking actors.

Fuck it who knows desu

>Aphrodite is redhead

>Zeus is black
Well, he always liked to turn into animals to fuck women, so they got that part right.

>niggers wonder why they're seen as uneducated baboons
>meanwhile they post and seriously discuss shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=DEdQIxmUHy0

The BBC is run by Jews who push this regarded stuff.
I'd like to known how the Greeks feel about their culture getting raped.

>Troy
>Alexander
>300
>ROME
>Spartacus
>Gladiator
>Risen

Load me up with more Ancient-Kino

Iliad has an actual black character, Memnon, who is a real badass.... but no, the eternal Anglo has to strike again and rape everything

>Anglo
BBC is run by kikes

the average person CANNOT do this, it's a statistical fact
it's the reason film is such a powerful propaganda tool

>500K blacks enslaved by murricans
>send angry ghost hurricanes for centuries

>millions of blacks enslaved by Arabs
>do nuffin

What did the Ghost Kangz mean by this?

Anglos have been raping history for as long as they could
>We waz the only kangz and shit Victorian era was da shit

Cool let's make a film where Mandela is played by a white guy.

>He wasn’t fond of whitewashing
Michael hasnt been black since 1995

>huurr duurrr
Fuck off soyboy

There's a bunch of extreme race/gender swaps on stage plays and people can separate that from reality because its so in your face and doesn't have mass media attention. Normies cant do that separation with film which is why it won't happen.

They act like kids watching WWE.

(You)

When are they going to make a film based on Muhammad portrayed by an African

>Americans think they know what Brit schools are teaching

>expecting jews to ever stop destroying society
are you new here?

This. Won't be too long now.

>It will end when white people realize that the only way to fight the idpol the left has been promoting for everyone else but white people is with their own form of idpol.
Or white people can do what they did all through history. Namely, kill everyone (usually advancing science and changing the world forever) and then feel intense guilt afterwards.

Wait what? which country in europe?

In modern (((Hollywood))), the parts where Mandela blew up trains and killed people with landmines will feature a white actor, and after he gets put in prison for terrorism, he'll magically turn black.

>defends Jews
>calls me reddit

You have to go back faggot

As a black guy its absolutely hilarious to see shit like this. You guys are destroying yourselves. Id rather see historical accuracy than pandering. Despite how funny it is to see this happening, its also weird as fuck.

Do you not know where Latino's originate from or something?

I like this guy's plan.

>Achilles
>historical figure

Lol sounds like something that would happen

Ah, go fuck yourself.

/r/The_Donald calls you fag
Go cry about jews there

Which country dude? sue the balls off that nigger lover.

Wow... Beautiful.

Thank you Correcting the Record.

I don't think you realize where you are currently

Ras Al Ghul is immortal

Jake Gyllenhaal is a semite (Jew/Arab which although no Iranian is pretty close)

Johnny Depp is American 56%

Ben Affleck is only 56%

Michael Jackson was white after a certain year

Angelina Jolie is 56% mixed descent mongrel (like all Americans)

what exactly did BBC mean by this?

>reeeee how dare you name the Jew!

Look up who runs the BBC you utter mong, kys retard

Stop making sense, user. It will anger the gods.

>Niggers don't know what wind is
Holy shit this can't be real

>UK is 87% white
>US is 53% face
I think there are closer things to worry about.

i mean he has a point, the characters race was changed for star power and profit reasons instead of accuracy to the source. it's already been established since the days of theatre that the actor doesn't have to actually resemble the character.

you could argue that the perceived reason for making some characters black instead of what the source is political in nature but any reason is arbitrary when you get down to it.

Arabs are still trading in African slaves right now and none of the black lives matter crowd even mention it.

>How dare i name the Eternal Anglo
Go steal some shit to fill your museums, or was it the (((Jews))) again?
Anglostormfag degenerate

Germany

>Black people are a tiny percent of our country
>Pakistanis and other Asians are far more prevalent in every area of society
>ALL BLACK CASTING EXCEPT THE WHITE WOMAN :D

This must be an actual fetish.

I mean from a meteorological point of view that makes sense, a slave ship would follow the currents and so would the hurricane

I mean, its literally called BBC