Disney Parks Thread - Incident Edition

What's the worst thing you've seen happen at the Parks, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s15DAMV2YUA
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6KTCDH4nE
youtube.com/watch?v=eM8f47Igtu8
youtube.com/watch?v=08P1sXet2Ic&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The transformation of "ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter" into that lame Stitch's ride.

I hear that

Brightening up the Indiana Jones ride and making it less rough. That shit was amazing when it first came out.

Chip passing out due to heatstroke I'm assuming

Dale to his credit never broke character and stayed by his buddy's side (pantomiming stuff like "Oh No!") until some employees arrived to load him onto the back of a golfcart. Once their precious cargo was secure they zipped right through a hidden door built into the facade.

I shit you not, Dale waved goodbye to Chip

the way a little kid waves goodbye to his older brother getting on the bus for the first day of school

I may be getting the names reversed, I can't exactly remember if it was rednose or blacknose that fainted. Give me a break I was like 5 years old, why on gods green earth would I make this up?

This is amazing

I had a Tigger have his foot get run over by a parade float and he hopped backstage. They ended up fucking him over with insurance/workman's comp and getting him fired for it.

Isn't it getting changed into something else now?

Rumor is some sort of Wreck it Ralph VR experience

It's being changed into the new and improved Superstar Limo, now the fat agent breathes down your neck and comes on your face, and it feels so real!

It's still on seasonal. I think they gutted the theater with the exit to Mickey's Star Trader.

I watched my brothers girlfriend get chased by Prince John.

That thing almost broke my neck. I quickly shifted my weight and slid down in my seat before it happened.

I saw four drunk guys with Japanese headbands hanging off of each other at Epcot Japan screaming, "Ichiban! Number One!"
I saw them again later in Italy when one of them tried to pick a fight with a mime and
once again in France, when the same guy tried to pick a fight with Gaston.

What am I looking at here?

That fucking chili dog burp almost made me vomit. Holy fuck, I can smell it now.

nothing just me being a creeper and snapping shots of Judy

Who is the Netflix of Disney and why is it DisFlix?

The same very very cute black woman has hosted The Great Movie Ride from 2007 to at least 2013. It's fucking eerie that I've recognized her each time and she sees thousands of people daily.

when i was little I always tried to warn that douchebag not to touch the gem at the end

I thought maybe if he stayed in command of the ship, the ride would go on to other movies I had never seen before

the Alien bit gave me nightmares tho. that's a hell of a thing to put after john wayne and jimmy cagney movies

Parasite Queen?

>tfw when I went to Disney when I was like 12 that ride scared the fuck out of me

Years later though I had more fun riding it and trying to freak other people out, a shame it changed to Stitch, but I can't exactly blame Disney, it was a bit of an outlier in tomorrowland.

youtube.com/watch?v=s15DAMV2YUA

The Great Movie Ride is the greatest holodeck malfunction in theme park history

Holy cow. My son reacted the exact same way. And from a design perspective, having the ride change occasionally would reintroduce that childhood wonder I chase whenever we end up going to Disney.

>spending money plussing anything that's not Haunted Mansion
Do you even know where you are?

did she died?

I went with my family before I graduated high school and I remember seeing a woman, probably a mom, having a full blown meltdown alone on a bridge in adventureland. She was just crying hysterically all alone, and looked like she was trying desperately to get away from anyone seeing her. it made me really sad. I hope she's okay.

Ha I know the feeling, user. Not Disney but I HATED that they decided to change the Back To The Future ride to the fucking Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Orlando. Was one of my favorite rides as a kid and was my first introduction to Back To The Future. And if they HAD to replace it, couldn't they at least wait until 2015?

Just a little push back to the top

>Judy dancing alone
>No Nick
A-Are they okay?

Avatarland's did media previews last weekend.

Abridged boat ride video featuring the insanely fluid Na'vi Shaman figure
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6KTCDH4nE

Queue for Flight of Passage:
youtube.com/watch?v=eM8f47Igtu8

A look around at night:
youtube.com/watch?v=08P1sXet2Ic&t=15s