How did this balding turbo-manlet land so many thots?

How did this balding turbo-manlet land so many thots?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokertube.com/video/celebrity-poker-showdown-s05-ep02--part-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a good liar with fake confidence

Self-insert.

In the 90s metrosexuals were a joke and it was entirely possible to create a fake identity for yourself without a social media net on your ass

Co-stanza.

He told them he was an architect

He was stocky

THE OPPOSITE JERRY

he was a quirky, stocky, bald man. nyc is full of thots.

do the math

It was a different time. In the 90's average guys could get laid constantly with very little effort.

He was a quirky funny small stocky bald man

The writers wrote him that way in order to set up comedic plot threads

Also a lot of the women he dated were nutcases/bitches under a thin veneer of normalcy

Extreme confidence, the likes you don't normally see in a guy with a body like his, and a willingness to lie about anything.

Really not that unbelievable. Probably got rejected a lot off-screen, but that would never stop someone like George from going back out there.

he spoke to women

he's a jew

even the most pathetic loser jew can manipulate goy women into their bed

He was confident, funny, and had a job. It's really not that hard.

This. All the jewish guys I know get laid all the time. It's not even fair.

He was Italian

He was Larry David's self-insert fantasy character. Hes what he wishes he was like

He did it by not existing. He was the figment of a writer's imagination

Why would he want to be a cheating asshole?

jewtalian

larry plows a lot of thots too

Because George pathetic is not the samething as Sup Forums NEET pathetic. Where George may be bumbling and unfortunate, Sup Forums NEET is a grotesque socially inept weirdo.

Or was he?

Honestly, any of you Americans could land most of the girls he did.
1 - Don't be too picky (all races, accept 4/10s)
2 - Dale Carnegie techniques (let her speak about what she likes, smile, say her name a lot, compliment sincerely)
3 - Go for sex at the third date.
With the possibility of having inicial talk through whatsapp or Tinder, it gets even easier.

>sex at the third date.

If you don't go for sex on the first date here, you won't get a second one.

This isn't the 90's anymore. You have to deal with getting ghosted now.

He read the right signals

/Thread

tee hee

>larry plows a lot of thots too

now that hes a billionaire, sure, not back when seinfeld started. he was a nobody before then

Before the world wide web men living in cities were able to at least get one date or a short term gf

because alexander was a jew on a jew show in jew controlled hollywood

no, he's a jew that changed his name to subvert the goyim like so many other jews do

thread

Because Larry David is apparently a hell of a pimp.

>larry plows a lot of thots too
Which makes it all the more ironic that his daughter turned out becoming one

t. insider

>le hairlet Chad meme

please explain

It's not hard to get with a slut.

This. Go on Tinder. You can get laid every day of the week.

>changed his name to subvert the goyim

wtf I hate jason alexander now

I'm attractive, confident, and friendly
I've talked to, approached, and/or hit on a countless number of women, but every single one is repulsed by me and walks away and ignores me after a couple seconds of conversation
Often they walk away as soon as I am near them
I have good hygiene and am white, and have tried a variety of different approach styles in a variety of different settings, biut every situation makes no difference
I'm still permakhv
>inb4 bee ur self :^)
I often do that, but it makes no difference

psychopath

because 35yo women hear a distinct tick tock tick tock in their uterus

Women in bars or clubs are really picky, because that's the setting. They also enjoy being harsh for no reason.
Trying talking to a girl you share a class with, or from work. It's a lot less stressful and you can keep trying, even if you fuck up.

It's also how most normal people meet and start relationships.

Join an art class, a book club, a yoga class. You will start getting pussy.

I've talked to girls at school, parks, shops, you name it
Makes no difference

Girls instantly know that when guys join activities where many girls are present, they have a second motive of getting pussy
If I talked to a girl in an activity, I would confirm their preconceived notions and be instantly labelled as a creep in that activity

This. Becoming a psychopath is the best way to cope with autism.

I'm not a psychopath though
I have high empathy, I do stuff like save insects from drowning and take spiders outside rather than squash them
Animals like me

whats ghosted

>do the math
This is the answer. He probably asked out 50 girls a week and got turned down by 49 of them.

women dont really have standards mate. theyll fuck anything t b h

By making them lactate

Money makes any thot rid that bald fucks dick

George is shameless and hits on a lot of women.
You need to understand that even an ugly beta will land more pussy through playing the field than a decent-looking NEET who isn't assertive at all.

Bretty much this.
>jus b urself

maybe you should read more books

He was out of work half the time.

Post face. You're probably fat and ugly and also deluded

by a self-insert in a tv show

This was such an outstanding Georgesque jewish-trick that my respect for Alexander went way up.
It was for charity and he just had to win no matter what. You have to sympathize.

what a guy

I side with George on this one

I do read sometimes, when I come across a book I really want to read
Why would I need to read more books?

I side with the milkers.

I'm slim, healthy, and actually reasonably attractive
I'm not posting my face on Sup Forums

user plz respond

pokertube.com/video/celebrity-poker-showdown-s05-ep02--part-2 Starts at 22:15

Also I wonder if Mary constantly adjusting her shirt to show the Grand Canyon of cleavage was totally accidental too. No way that was designed to distract the other players because that would just be crazy...

Scripts.

I've never been so confident about a poster being younger than 20

bluepill asf. you're probably a GenXer out of touch.

IRL Costanza would be a sexless loser posting here alongside us on Friday nights.

Also young people do not do dating anymore in the traditional sense. Yes they will meet in public at first but it's just to make sure the guy isn't an axe murderer. There's always sex on the first date and there is no second date regardless of whether there was sex on the first date (unless you have a big cock).

fuck off elliot

Meanwhile 6'2" Chad male model shows up without showering for a week, wearing Goodwill clothes, not saying anything, and all the girls cheer.

Bro there must be something you're doing wrong. I'm an ugly awkward manlet and I've had success with women taller than me and out of my league. I don't do hookups so maybe that's the difference between you and I. I don't hit on strangers either and most of those women are mutual friends, classmates, etc.

p-people don't really have sex on the first date, do they? yinz are just memeing, right?

Jason Alexander confirmed as a fucking legend among men.

If that is true, you are good looking. You're in the top 5-20% of men.

I'm basically a virginal loser, but the few times I have gone out with women, I've always had sex on the first "date". Everyone I know has the same experience as well. If a girl agrees to go out with you in 2018, she means she will fuck you.

>I'm basically a virgin
>goes on dates and has sex
i've fallen so far behind

This

More specifically, liberal women.

did he literally start acting jewish when he found out he's a kike and not italian?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Same here dude. I'm more successful now but last year when I was a pathetic loser, girls would still give it up easy. There's no excuse for not getting laid.

You can do it, man. Everyone can. Practice with fat or ugly chicks

Girls who are classmates are all repulsed by me for some unknown reason
I don't have any female friends because every female is repulsed by me
Everytime I think I have male friends or part of a friend group, they end up ditching me, and I realise they only let me hang out with them a shortwhile because they thought I was strange
I act normal so I don't know why people think I'm weird

They sense your fear my friend, you are probably trying too hard

sorry my man but you've got the 'tism

post pic

you sound like you're trying way to hard/not actually very attractive. Stop being a fucking weirdo and start people watching so you can learn how actual, normal human beings interact.

I have no fear of women
I have approached many women many different ways, including strong, medium, and soft approaches
None work

I don't have autism

I'm not posting my pic on Sup Forums

I am reasonably attractive
I have observed many people and how they act
They act in a variety of different ways, there is no particular normal way of acting

It was fiction. Girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. An awkward guy like him would've had maybe two 4/10 girlfriends over the course of the show.

>and there is no second date regardless of whether there was sex on the first date (unless you have a big cock).

explain my Gen Z hepcat

ashkeNAZI jew. It was right before us all along