That episode where Ben's omnitrix copied Starfire and was stuck like that after having the omnitrix stolen

>that episode where Ben's omnitrix copied Starfire and was stuck like that after having the omnitrix stolen

How did that end again?

Hot.

wasn't this the episode where grandpa tennyson went on that rant about how blacks and jews where destroying america and that the white race had to rise up and take it back?

No, that's the one where Gwen is masturbating with her laptop under a sheet, and Ben pulls out the headphone jack when he wanted her attention.

I thought it was the one where Ben makes gwen overdose on cough medicine and proceeds to molest her, while Grandpa is off buying hookers?

I think the ranting about the blacks and jews happened in both, just one you mentioned was to the hooker he was buying. The other case was to a bunch of children at a birthday party after he stumbled in and beat up the clown/magician they rented.

no, your thinking of when Verdona first showed up and both Gwen and Verdona sexually experimented with each other and that weird speech about how Gwen should just be a slut and become a golddigger for a powerful jewish man

Oh yeah... the guest appearance by the ghost of Adolf Hitler's lost testicle really hammered home the anti-Semitic message of the episode.

Ben couldn't change back but discovered he liked getting his new pussy eaten out. And that his cousin could eat a mean pussy.

That was okay. But I preferred the one where Ben's Omnitrix copied Life Fiber DNA and Gwen had to wear him so they could fight the bad guys.

Oh yeah, they just decided that would be a canon alternate timeline and went back to the main plot. Wonder why they haven't shown that episode in awhile...

They need to make a spinoff of that timeline

Man was that a great episode's

Need more of that universe.

Or even just one where Benfire is just another one of Ben's forms, with mental changes like Rath
but making her act like Kori

Agreed. He's reluctant to use it thoigh because when he becomes Benfire and he's in her mindset, she doesn't really want to turn back to normal. However, that doesn't stop him from choosing it occasionally or it randomly popping up.

That was the best episode

Best ending

I liked how later episodes called back to it, implying she'd occasionally have him transform into that one again because she enjoyed wearing him
Also source?

I think it would be better if it was implied he started enjoying more and more as he used it

That comic where Gwen gets stuck in Charmcasters body and she gets prison raped.

Fairly certain Mindwipe drew a conclusion that was Benfire being pregnant.

If Starfire's DNA is in the Omnitrix, wouldn't that just turn him into a male Tamaranian?

See, you say that, but Big Chill was a thing.

Wasn't that the one where Ben impregnated himself?