I saw Jumanji today to protest star wars

I saw Jumanji today to protest star wars.

Lets get Jumanji to number 1.

Thanks Rock. God bless. It’s bout to get #Litty up in here.

this is the worst viral campaign in history

Was it any good. I wanna get /litty/ and to spite TLJ.

Probably gonna see this with my gf. She liked the trailer.

totally down. lets do this shit. also gonna see it with my whole family over break, and prob a third time the next day

How litty was it?

No! Don’t!

Call me a Disney shill, call me a Soy Boy, call me whatever you want.

But at the end of the day, just like you, I love Star Wars. I love it more than any other fandom. I've cosplayed every year as a Star Wars character, I play all the games and I even own plenty of toys in their original packaging.

Yes, The Last Jedi was a little bit disappointing, but don't you realize this hatred is going to kill our beloved franchise. Whatever you feel about what Disney is doing - we finally got OUR Star Wars back and we NEED to support it. If you have a sick child, you don't yell at it and throw it in the trash, you nurse it back to health. You put MORE effort into the sick child to raise it back up.

That's why I'm proposing a simple solution all of us REAL fans can help out with -

Eight For Eight.

I propose we see part 8 a total of 8 times each. Bring a friend or family member each time too. We CAN and WILL turn this ship around!

What say you Sup Forums? Will the force be with you?

Perfect for date night. It’s so fucking RAUNCHY! be careful when you don’t get PISSY when you are laughing your ass off.

Lets buy the dip on bitcoin while we are at it.

Saw it yesterday. It's actually quite fun. One of the best comedies in ages.

t.

I watched it aswell today and it was so fucking dead. My theater had more people in it than the star wars showing but all the comedy fell so flat, jack black was the only redeeming part.

Even Central Intelligence with rock and hart or Get Hard with kevin hart is funnier.

Great post, reddit

Its the US that is dying.

I watched in england though

Heres a cap i took of my cinemas seats booked yesterday

Is the US the only country that is dying?

Who /Raunchy/ here?

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP. Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB. When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS. 10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

It's Disney's fault that it's come down to this and you know it.

You made more effort than Hollywood generally does.

We should all support this movie out of protest against The Last Jedi

PUT YOUR DIAPERS ON WE GO'N GIT LITTY

tbqh after seeing Baywatch crash and burn, /ourguy/ DJ "The Rock" needed a break, and this raunchy litty flick proves it.

It was a blast. Really fun, guys. More character development, action, and heart than TLJ.

See it, jabronis.