Why is this not acceptable but black people as white people is?

Why is this not acceptable but black people as white people is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)#Casting_diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one(2)

dumb fucking cracka

Because the white characters they use black folks to recast tend to be fictional.

>no mustache
IMMERSION RUINED

Because mainstream culture in the west is now anti-white culture.

>black
>people
Six million won't be enough to pay for "black achilles"

Who are some real white individuals that blacks have been casted as?

mayo ass cracka ass white boys needa keep dey mouf shut

Oh boy, can you imagine the chimps riots?
Lmao

What don't you get?

The people in power in all our educational institutions and media outlets literally hate Whites. It's literally out in the open.

>*posts fake quote*
>"See?"

That just serves to confirm that Greeks aren't huwhite, my friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

He is best known for his work on race and social class and for his call to abolish "whiteness". Ignatiev is the co-founder and co-editor of the journal Race Traitor and the New Abolitionist Society

Achilles isn't real... try again.

Hu. What power in all our educational institutions and media outlets does he have?

but Greeks were black?

It was always acceptable though. Tilda Swinton played an eastern monk in Doctor Strange and Liam Neeson played the arab Ra's in Batman Begins, John Wayne played Gengis Khan, there is Avatar The Last Airbender case, there have been plenty of white Jesuses, Alec Guinness played an arab in Lawrence of Arabia, FIsher Stevens played an indian in Short Circuit, Charlton Heston played a mexican in Lady from Shanghai, Jake Gyllenhall played Prince of Persia, not to mention everytime it is sort of mythological or really old shit they have 95+% of white people (add english accent for making it local).

Alec Guinness as Arab in a time with no big arab actors is something different than Niggerchiles for political reasons

Power comes with responsibility. Being white will always be difficult for some.

Academia is the birthplace of the 'fuck white people' movement. He's just one of the most radical strands of it, but his speech is still considered to be within the limits of acceptable discourse in such institutions.

Make no mistake, that his mere presence is tolerated without condemnation from the media or his fellow academics speaks for itself. Meanwhile, someone as innocuously right wing as Ben Shapiro can draw out violent protests.

>Tilda Swinton played an eastern monk

she didnt though, she just "shaved" her head and wore the same attire everyone else in the region wore.

though your other choices my fit the narrative some of them do not apply.

>Power comes with responsibility.
The average white person is literally powerless, you fucking retard.

I agree with that statement. It is however far different from your original one. For the future: These facts are more impactful than generic le jews statements

Egyptians were portrayed by British men in movies, no different

And they all get shit on for whitewashing.

>I agree with that statement. It is however far different from your original one.
I'm not the user who made the original statement. That's just my perspective on the matter.

>In 2008, the American Jewish Committee objected to an encyclopedia article on Zionism that Ignatiev wrote for The Encyclopedia of Race and Racism.[11] In the article, Ignatiev described Israel as a "racial state, where rights are assigned on the basis of ascribed descent or the approval of the superior race" and likened it to Nazi Germany and the Southern United States before the civil rights movement.[12]
Literally /ourguy/

>Alec Guinness as Arab in a time with no big arab actors
The reason there were no big arab actors is that they didn't even look for them for any role. I understand times were different, I'm not naive.

But to cast Guiness instead of an arab is is also a political move, it's just not a controversial one (for the time). Politics is not simply about conscious choices you do, but how the whole setting seems to make it easier for you to opt for one thing instead of another. Maybe a true arab in his role would not draw people to watch it as Guiness, that's why it is political (ie considers one's influence and power) to cast him. In the same way, maybe casting a blonde as Achilles now is not interesting to what they are going for. It's all political.

I admit I didn't watch it, I just remembered the news about it

Show me one single biopic of a white person portrayed by a black actor

>But to cast Guiness instead of an arab is is also a political move
Explain the political implications of casting Guiness

Oenomaus, a Gaul, played by Peter Mensah.

Henry VI, an English king, played by David Oyelowo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_(musical)#Casting_diversity

Because whites are disgusting and need to be removed from the history books!

this but unironically

Incorrect they where Latinos that's the most possible name for their mix right now

while ur bullshitting...

cruise wasn't "the last samurai"

the samurai he fought with were the last samurai

he already did you low iq subhuman.

>Maybe a true arab in his role would not draw people to watch it as Guiness, that's why it is political (ie considers one's influence and power) to cast him.

Cruise is so fucking chad here

it's amazing people keep using this as an example. WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE.

AHAHAHA people like you are so funny. i can actually hear your nasally voice squeeking out "uhmm, actually tom cruise wasn't the last samurai..." as you push your glasses up on your nose you massive fag.

It's bait sweeties

That's not the definition of politics

Cruise is ALWAYS a chad when was this ever up for debate? he was the LAST SAMURAI in this movie to. the final battle scene and the masterfully completely haiku is where tom cruise accepts, on behalf of all white men, the role and title of "Last of the Samurai."

>when was this ever up for debate?

When we all realised he was an insane homosexual midget?

>implying this wouldn't be top tier biopic kino

>we all
How can this undefined "we all" realize something that you pulled out of your ass? Why are you being a jerk?

>he missed the memo that Tom's a crazy faggot manlet

How's the rent under that rock?

Fuck DDL

>t. triggered chingachgook

Are you retarded?

I'll give you Henry but even though the historical figure was a Gaul they don't make any mention of Oenomaus being from Gaul in the show and Spartacus is borderline fantasy anyway.

I think thats the difference. If your characters literally just share a name and the story is a vague reimagining then it doesn't matter.

If the character is a well documented historical figure and the story is played straight in every other way then it's bullshit.

White people get mad when fictional characters are black

There are no black thomas edison movies

>There are no black thomas edison movies

Yet.

Tesla will be black, Edison will be whitey villain

>White people get mad when fictional characters are black

Get mad when characters who were originally white are blackwashed, yes.

Make your own characters and there's no issue.

They are fictional. In the case of the norse gods they shapeshifted all the time yet people still got booty blasted

this will be great

Keep up the good work, user

>whites
>always been in cinema since forever
>blacks
>only recently being started to be taken seriously as actors and not just cast as racist caricatures
So sensitive. So sweet. I love white tears.

Being black is integral to the whole historical value of MLK's story

Crackajacks

And white women too I’m sure you lil jigaboo

Well you're wrong the reason and you're wrong on the facts. The whole thing is about "giving PoC representation cause whites been in the spotlight too long". It's about wanting fewer whites, whatever the cost. You know and I know it. Don't pretend like there's some alternate reason.

There's a whole African movie industry.

>it's another Sup Forums bait thread gets 300 replies from r/the_donald migrants

>musical is full of lies
>Hamilton was an entitled illberal aristocrat irl
>casting a black man as slave-owning Jefferson
>richkid Miranda does half-assed hip hop

>somehow lauded as massively progressive

You can’t make this shit up

Why do you assume it's /r/the_donald migrants and not Sup Forumsacks themselves? The Sup Forumsacks are the ones who've infested our boards for years.

which is boycotted and disparaged by wh*Toids at every opportunity

Why would whites boycott Nollywood?

>whites invent cinema
>whites are in cinema
It's weird how that works.

>whites are in cinema in white countries
>Indians are in cinema in India
>Japanese are in cinema in Japan
>blacks are in cinema in Africa
Fucking crackers won't share the screen REEEEEEEEE

>whites invent cinema
I forgot to thank you for your contribution fellow white man. Without you we couldn't have done it.

>wh*Toids invent cinema
>prevent black actors from participating unless to degrade them
>blacks prove themselves to be better actors
>wh*Toids chimp out

You're welcome

>whites invent cinema
>others also have it
>there's no controversy over different nations having their own film industries until the great chimping of the 2010's when it's decided that whites having a film industry is uniquely evil

>talking about whites as a collective idpol when it suits your 'fuck whitey' narrative
>talking about whites as individuals when it suits your 'fuck whitey' narrative
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I never said fuck whitey. Just as you never contributed to the creation of cinema. Many nonwhites however have.

Don't you know? If you say "George Washington was white" you're saying "I, a white man, am George Washington". It's the same thing, and you're racist and pathetic for it.

You're not really making any points here, man.

.... I dream

How dishonest. He DID credit whiteness with the creation of cinema and explicitely not individual efforts.
So we can confirm the pathetic part. The racist isn't really in question but since you probably gt offended if I assume thus I won't

Only good post all thread desu

>>blacks prove themselves to be better actors
citation needed

>He DID credit whiteness with the creation of cinema and explicitely not individual efforts.
Because I was responding to someone who was condemning whites as a group being overrepresented in cinema, who was completely ignoring the individual achievements and contributions of said whites as individuals. That did bother you, though, because it adheres to the 'fuck whitey' narrative, just like you bring out MUH INDIVIDUALISM when it suits the cause too.

Nobody is buying the shit you're peddling, faggot.

White guilt

free market baby

>that did bother you
*didn't, but you get the point

literally just a minstrel show, white people laughing at monkeys pretending to be people

But they themselves have been infested by Reddit, and now they are 3 times as many

It didn't bother me because he's a troll that everybody but you newfag can see through.

>because it adheres to the 'fuck whitey' narrative, just like you bring out MUH INDIVIDUALISM when it suits the cause too.
kekekek.
>Everybody I don't like is x
Pathetic deflection but I'm sure you yourself know that best.

I'll just use the opportunity to pointto your post because his smug arrogance based on his inability to understand your post is annoying.

Hey dude, I'm a troll too. The joke's on you for taking my troll posts seriously, cunt. ;)