Justice League Action iTunes 1080p

Ep 13 Field Trip

mega.nz/#F!R5UBkDiZ!YS0TMEvi7LGAC6vHxs-6KQ

Jeez, quite endowed for someone 16 or 17 years old, amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.com/video/justice-league-action/episodes/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eh, there was a girl in my 8th grade science class pushing to C cup range. some just bloom faster than others

Literally all I can think of when I see the guy on the left.

Fuck off, casual filth.

Most female humans don't grow much past their later teens until they get pregnant.

Are you... not from Earth, by any chance?

>casual filth

user please understand that just because you have a shit taste that doesn't mean everyone sees it the way you want to.

Thanks user.

Btw, CN "leaked" more episodes on their official website and app.

cartoonnetwork.com/video/justice-league-action/episodes/index.html

What? That's not even English, you stupid twat. And what the hell does taste got to do with anything, dumbass?

Calling them girls felt weird since some of them are legally adults. And just "females" also seemed odd.

I don't actually live in the US (op here). What's the leaked Ep names or summary?

Thanks!

Just got cable again and this show is actually really well made. I hope it doesnt get canned.

How is this show? I've been wanting to get into it and only gotten time now. Any links I can get for other episodes?

Hopes are that either JLA gets a Season 2 on CN or DC moves the show to their new Streaming Service next year. Apparently Young Justice Season 3 will air on that.

I rather have it on CN (because the D.C. streaming service will probably be exclusive to the US...) but if not then I hope at least it's on iTunes or someone rips the streams for non US peeps to watch

Really loving it for what it is. A modern 'Superfriends' with laughs and action. Don't expect character development like JL and JLU.

I can only upload iTunes eps and they're made available when they air in the US. There used to be another Mega link for TV rips from the U.K. but it was taken down.

I'm sure if you search through torrents you'll find the unaired ripped eps

"Plastic Man Saves the World"
"Field Trip"
"Rage of the Red Lanterns"
"Freezer Burn"
"Double Cross"

Of all of these, only "Double Cross" hasn't aired anywhere else, while the others aired in the UK. Also, US fucked up and released information for "Field Trip", but aired "Luthor in Paradise" instead.

>Jeez, quite endowed for someone 16 or 17 years old, amirite?
The more whorish they make Geoff Johns' dead sister's expy the better

Shit.

What if JLA's death is Johns's doing?

Meh, my first GF was 17 and had a J-cup.

She probably stuffs her bra anyway.

Wait, what? Double Cross hasn't even aired yet? Now I feel weird having seen it On Demand already...

Knew a girl from Junior High with Ds. Already graduated at the time otherwise I would have asked her out.

I hope Stargirl shows up more in the show.

Fuck it. I love this show and it's "hey it's that character!" format so much that I came up with some hypothetical episode ideas and I'm just going to share them.

>Frightful Fights - Batman teams up with the Creature Commandos to take down Scarecrow and stop him from making it Halloween night forever.
>Attack of The Ambush Bug - Ambush Bug invades the world of Justice League Action to give it a review and when it falls short on his standards, he decides to change it to something more of his liking, which in turn, annoys the wits out of the Justice League.
>A Strange New Time - Vandal Strange uses Chronos’ technology to travel to the time after the “Great Disaster” to acquire the same technology that caused the end of the world and use it in his time to create his post-apocalyptic paradise. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Plastic Man go after him and now must team up with Kamandi, The Last Boy on Earth to stop Vandal Strange and The Tiger Army.
>Love Hurts - An enemy of Green Arrow named Cupid, makes heroes and villains across the world fall in love with each other so she can live out her favorite ships, including Batman and Wonder Woman, Firestorm and Killer Frost and Plastic-man and his sub sandwich. Green Arrow becomes the only one to stop her.
>It’s A Wonderful War World - Wonder Woman, Blue Beetle and Jonah Hex are abducted by Mongul to fight for his pleasure on War World and Wonder Woman has succumb to brainwash and is commanded to fight Blue Beetle and Jonah Hex to the death!
>Girl’s Fight Out - Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Killer Frost and a reluctant Rose Wilson go out on a crime-filled girl’s night out and Firestorm, Static, Blue Beetle and Raven are tasked in taking them down but the girl’s constant flirting makes it hard for the boys to concentrate, leading Raven to pick up all the slack.
>The Brave and The Bizarro - Bizarro, using the DNA of the Justice League creates his own Bizarro members of the Justice League!

Hire me CN.