LAST TIME ON JIMMY NEUTRON

LAST TIME ON JIMMY NEUTRON

Jimbo, please p ass the egg salad, don't make me gask twice

Why don't you just get it yourself?

UUAAAGGHHH~

EGG SAL = AD

Apologies, Jimbalicious, but if you don't get that egg salin passed to me at the current time, I'll be fate to force you worse than the shading realm. lm. Please pass that eggamasalad jinkins or this will get quacking crazy.

I don't know if I should pass him this exquisite egg salad or if I should stand my ground. That is the question n

we now continue with our special presentation, a nutmeg christmas

Someone's trying way too hard with this

whats going on in this thread

I'm getting one of those dr pig vibes from this thread

1 day has passed, yet... I have no egg salad

I like this thread

Hunger has lost its effect on me (me)

>please pass the egg salad salad salad salad.......

i like this

kek

Oh good, another Sup Forums original series.

But the need for vengeance continues

im liking this

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy

Another quality thread on Sup Forums's most esteemed board.

Holy fuck I forgot he had a robot dog Gonard right?

My son's parental guided lifestyle is lost

dont keep me waitin, whhut happens nexto

This is a great thread

Gotta get back...

Back to the task...

My name is Hugh.

seinfeldspitstain, is that you?

Sup Forums please never make this thread again

I don't want to see these abominations

STOP BEFORE YOU GO TOO FAR

THERE IS STILL TIME

theme_egg has crashed, automatically skipping to protocol act_2 shortly

please wait

Cyber 8? Is that you?

kill jimmy this act cannot go unpunished.

>.gif

I'm too afraid to click this shit

that's fucking adorable

Our you guy's going to finish that croissant ?

Alright, jimbionic titan, what's it gonna quacking be? You gonna pass that are you gonna pass that egg salad or am I going to need to have to continue to break this dimension? Jimmy.. Jimmy.. Jiman..

>filename

I get that reference

You activated my trap card Jimbo, Deep Dark Trap Hole.

Same beer more or less.

just gonna leave this here and walk away

>that episode where Jimmy had a sleepover and was attacked by evil pizza

ALL MY LIFE

>that episode where Jimmy and Cindy swapped their minds entirely and the resolution was their friends reprogramming them to think they were the other

The episode where Jimmy makes the perfect fast food restaurant but Hugh fucks it over because he wanted taco shack so badly
>the episode with the killer lima bean

The bending of that episode gave me an existential crisis as a child

Dad, I...

>that episode where hugh leads Germany against the martial might of the entire world and nearly succeeds until he's stopped by a brainblast

>the episode where Jimmy invents cocaine and gets the whole town addicted

>that episode where Hugh starts a cult.in south america and then poisens them all to death with koolaid and pretends like he has no idea

>It was all a dream
>a dream by the evil pizza

>when you realize that "THE PIZZA IS AGGRESSIVE" isn't just a random sequitor

is this from a youtube poop or something?

>in the Christmas special Jimmy didn't believe in Santa because science
>but also because he didn't get the plutonium isotope he wanted for christmas one year

Father, you've consumed my mother's vessel and now you've ruined my dinner with unpleasant memes and flashing lights. I will never give you the dinner, the egg salad, the thing on my plate, the wondrous and edible food you desire. My ground has been standed. You will never win this battle of the minds. sodium chloride will infest your being and i will eat it, eat it i will eat it.

Are these greentext real episodes?

mine are
>that episode where Carl's ass gets impregnated by an alien

Yeah I'm pretty sure this one's the most bizarre

D E E P E S T L O R E

WHAT? QUE? 何(nani)?
JIMMY YOU'VE TRAGEDY CURSE IN THE HOUSE

oh no

Ok you got me well

he shold of past the egg saled when he had the chhance

DAD NO WAIT WE-

JIMMY YOUR MOM DEAD

can compromis!ystem has failed, please restart or remove the disk and start system check, automatically skipping death)signal procedure in 15 minutes and will continue from last demo build 'e3test', please wait

>That episode where Jimmy talks to fish to try and find undersea treasure
>That episode where Hugh forces a woman to relive the act of giving birth over and over again
>That episode where Jimmy has his head on a chipmunks body
>That episode where Jimmy creates a shitty movie by lifting direct scenes and concepts from better movies
>That episode where Jimmy makes a robot to be his brother exiles him to the moon because he's not a jerk and his friends like him better
>That episode where Jimmy messes with the space time continuum because he wants some encyclopedias
>That episode where Jimmy turns Carl and his family into Super soldiers
>That episode Jimmy causes a new ice age because he wanted a snow day

it was Carl's hamster not a chipmunk

Shut the fuck up Carl.

>this thread
is there a youtube video of this, because I don't know if I can sleep after reading OP's shit

Bryko doesn't post on Sup Forums. I've asked him.

This is just the beginning of the beginning of the beginning, Jimpson. I will not rest usleep until I've eradicated all the people who refuse to pass the egg salad, all the people who say raggle fraggle instead, all the ranch dressing that makes it impossible to eat. It's a quazy world out there Jim Jam Jimy, and you're about to see the true meaning of interdimensional angst, memes, and agony. This could have been avoided if you had reset the disk and read a creator's manual, but you've ruined this game called life with your science, the game is going rouge and if you try to stop it you'll just be another delete_me file in a hidden folder only hackers can find. You're on the chopping block, Jimjamin, and it's gonna get quacking crazy. q

UH OH

the real monster is man oh heckin dang

>error 12 9 01
isn't that when the movie came out?

WE ARE REACHING LEVELS OF IRONY THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE
>TFW THIS LEVEL OF PURE IRONY RIPS A HOLE IN SPACE AND PULLS DR PIG INTO THIS MEME BLACKHOLE

NEXT TIME ON J HUGH NEUTRON MANY GENIUS

please tell me i need this in me life

fuck that guy, all his shit is terrible.

>a show about jimmy 's dad
Damn, more potential than sheen one.

I can't believe I asked out Cindy to prom om and see said yes and that Prom is in 20 minutes and that tonight will be perfected

how do i look, boy? how?

You know Jimbo, Netflix coincidentally decided to artificially prop up a show firing up racial unrest, a show using unsourced claims of science to support sexual deviancy, and a unanimously-hated comedy special that happened to be from the relative of a prominent Jewish New York politician at the same time, and all soon after Soros bought huge portions of their stock? Ain't that just quack fucking bananas?

>Jimmy creates a shitty movie by lifting direct scenes and concepts from better movies

I thought that was Timmy Turner

like a fucking freak

It's creamed corn.

ROASTED

This whole thing should've just been a youtube video with the robot voices like in "The pizza is Aggressive"

I can't browse this fucking thread without laughing the everliving shit out of my soul. I can feel how my cord vocals are evaporating from the inside.

Godspeed, Sup Forums. May this threads stay alive for years to come.

Oh Goddard! hahahahahaha!

i wasn't jo-

H͓̤̝̱̰͠Ą̩HA̡͓͚͈͚̺͉ͅHAHA!

I wont be sleeping tonight. now

>the episode where Jimmy can't handle having to do basic accounting like the normies so he installs an AI into a local fast food joint which eventually goes rogue and has to be cast into the sun
>the episode where space con-men from the ruby madness episode recover the burger place and use it to exact their revenge

Why do Jimmy Neutron episodes always sound so hype when you just describe them in a logline, but turn out to be so shit when you watch them?

Stop in the name of the law the law. I am here to confiscate your belongings and arrest you for being a bad meme and threat niging the universe balance of memes. Put your model altareing programs down and not that much force will be inflicted, you have the right to not execute vocal files at this time. mime.

OH SHIT AGENT SMITH

but i have a date with my prom date in 20 minutes!

>yes he has a prog rog dag with his praf daint in wheyni microminutes