Jackie should do more serious movies... This was absolute Kino!

Jackie should do more serious movies... This was absolute Kino!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGFzd3Mm9fs
youtube.com/watch?v=AlAVHzIZZvI
youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok
youtu.be/TSh0Nm9eVlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So does he actually want trabble in this one?

fookin chinaman

What's kino?

Literally amazon prime trouble delivery. Starring Jackie Chan as the delivery man

He was barely even in the movie.

It was pretty decent, wish it had more Chan and less leprechaun. The plot was also good for something so generic. I honestly don't care to see sad Chan, I prefer angry Chan like in Police Story 1.

Seeing Sad Chan almost had me in tears. I'm so used to seeing him happy/balancing a vase on his foot whilst fighting. This movie really threw me.

Isn't pierce brosnan Irish? Why can't he do an Irish accent?

Yeah, not to mention how old and beat-down he looked. The movie did a good job at being depressing as fuck.

Dude, I was taken out of every scene he was in. That Irish accent sounded so fake and forced to me, only to remember that he actually is Irish. But he had to train to lose his accent to sound British, so I guess somewhere in that his normal accent got fucked? Either way, his accent was goofy.

It's because it was a British-Chinese co-production and not a shitty American affair.

He's doing a Northern Irish accent, their accents stand out and you might not be used to them compared to the ones down south.

Europe and China, why they so good together?

Oh, I remember this. It sucked, but in a good way. I used to watch it all the time. There was another one called Unchained or something where Lee was a slave fighter. That one was kino.

>It sucked
Him versus the boxer alone was worth the price of admission.

Scott Adkins and Jackie Chan collaboration when?

Was that the one with the white hair russian guy at the end? That fight was boss, I agree.

Give me Names

Jesus christ

*Fucks you up*

Give me names

Jesus christ

Repeat x4

Profit???

honestly a great jackie movie he still got it and the stunts and judo on the stairs was great but I really worry he will kill himself doing these stunts as he gets older, his acting at the end when he was crying was great never seen him show so much emotion in a movie

Those guys were real scumbags good movie desu

It sucked. Jackie was fine in it but it was so generic.

>the one with the white hair russian guy at the end
Nah, the black guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGFzd3Mm9fs

I think you're talking about the twins.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlAVHzIZZvI

Dudes coming in on his mid sixties at least, he's had a good run. Considering the shit he's done already death is gunning for him. I don't think he'd want to die of old age anyway.

>It sucked. Jackie was fine in it but it was so generic

youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok

MRS BANFIELD
MRS BANFIELD

Jackie is a machine he is so attached to work I think it's just a part of him now and is addicted to it. He was on conan? I think talking about a hole in his head from a stunt but he was still happy and motivated.

Fuckin workhorse mentality man

Jackie Chan the absolute madman look at what he does for his movies

youtu.be/TSh0Nm9eVlg

1:41

What the fuck was he thinking

G Got watch out for those I Irish.

Back you go.

>Danny the dog
>not Unleashed

and he goes to a lot of trouble to find it.

Huh, they called that something different in the UK. Can't remember what it was though. Good film. Rip Bob.

See

OH MAN JACKIE IS FUCKING CRAZY.
Dude goes all out for his mo

>Anita Mui

Damn...still hurts

Yeah, saw it as I posted.

Pierce Brosnan was a hot daddy in this flick

I watched this movie last week with a friend (Torrented). They should wait a bit longer before allowing Amazon/Whatever streaming site so good movies like this can make more money in the theatres.

It got ridiculous towards the end, with British police torturing and then shooting an unarmed woman.

... There was a bomb about to blow up a plane. They literally had seconds to get the information from her.

But I agree, the killing her after the fact part was a little weird, but I'm sure shit like that happens all the time.

>British police
No it was MI5/spooks

They repeatedly state they're SO15, which is a branch within London's police service.

So is it actually worth it to watch? Seeing the trailer seriously made me reconsider of doing that, moreover because of the new sad Jackie stereotype that I haven't used to perceive him in it. Also, his character depiction seems too much overused and mundane, like a big amount of movies already have a similar plot narrative. I may be wrong here, but I just want to here more opinions about it.

This

You're a retard. Try watching the film next time instead of playing with your phone.

It's a decent watch. Don't expect Godfather levels of acting etc. It's a decent revenge movie with some nice martial arts segments.

I was skeptical too, but I ended up enjoying it. Maybe it's just because I'm a huge Jackie fan, but even when Jackie wasn't in the movie, it was still entertaining.
It's not great, but it does enough that's new to keep me entertained. As you fear, there are a lot of overused stuff in it, but I found them super easy to ignore for some reason.

hear*
what a retard I am

Thanks, might as well give it a shot then.

CTSFO? They're the counter-terrorism unit within the Metropolitan police. I haven't seen the film though

No, SO15.

CTSFO are the SAS/SBS but under a different name.

SO15 is the counter terrorism unit that was investigating the terrorist attacks in the film. I imagine the officers who did the shooting were meant to be CTSFO. My point was that they are part of the police, and there is no way they'd be able to torture and then shoot an unarmed woman without repercussions of any kind.

>tfw no ctsfo gf

My expectations aren't that cosmic for it, of course. I was just wondering if it would be a good time killer, nothing more. But since many people seem to give it a positive feedback, that sounds enough convincing to me. Thanks.

worth it for the norn iron accents

it's watchable, nothing special.

Improve the film by
>Making Jackie Chan the main character rather than just a stuntman with 10 minutes of screentime
>Cut the film down to 90 minutes
>More action scenes
>Properly establish who the villain is so it doesnt feel like pierce Brosnan getting bullied undersevedly and pointlessly
>Make Jackie Chan actually use some special forces investigative work that isn't going after this one politician he saw on the news, because that makes no sense and makes him look like a retard, and kills the pacing when most of the film is him asking for names and Brosnan saying no
Aside from that it was pretty good. Thought they just chose the IRA because#notallmuslims but the story was actually pretty good. 6/10

I thought the Irish terrorists were handled well. They couldn't have told the same story with Islamic terrorists either. It's not like there are any ex-Al Qaeda politicians knocking about.

>Properly establish who the villain is so it doesnt feel like pierce Properly establish who the villain is so it doesnt feel like pierce Brosnan getting bullied undersevedly and pointlessly
>Brosnan getting bullied undersevedly and pointlessly

I agree so fucking much. I spent half the movie thinking, "Wow, he is getting attacked to the point of bombs in his house exploding and I don't even know if he's actually the bad guy." I think this works strangely to the movie's story, but it could have been handled better with some sort of obvious reveal, and not a luke-warm one.

>going after this one politician he saw on the news, because that makes no sense and makes him look like a retard
I think those scenes are so show how hopeless and lost Chan is. He's just clinging onto a suspicion because there's nothing left in his life that's important, but I understand your point.

Yeah I thinking did Jackie put that in the film, not knowing unlike in China the police in Britain have a decent enough knowledge of humans rights that them murdering an unarmed prisoner just looks silly

>Anita Mui
Whose that

>#notallmuslims
It's based on a novel which had been written at the height of the IRA's bombing campaign

Punished Jakie needs to make more dark crime movies.

Jackie chan as a triad when?

not that shit shinjuko incident

Ci-ne-ma-tic ex-pe-ri-ence
Write it
Film it
Make a sequel or two