You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble...

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

How would Marvel handle this scene?

>LOIS: "So uh, wow. YOU'RE strong. Ha!"

>>Proceeds to kill Zodd along with thousands of people in Metropolis.

Uh yeah, create scene, shitty follow-up

Watch thor. Its the same movie. Action will be not as good, but there were similarities between Zod and Loki

With fucking Porgs hopping around and black Jimmy Olsen chanting"Go Supah! It's ya birfday!" in the background.

In other words, fucking poorly.

>JOR-EL: You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards.
>[cut to CLARK scratching his ASS]
>CLARK: Man, this thing is giving me a wedgie. Did you have to make it so tight?
>JOR-EL: Y-yes, well . . . as I was saying, they will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you--
>[CLARK interrupts JOR-EL by letting loose a loud, wet-sounding FART]
>CLARK: [waving his hand, as if to fan the stench away] Phew, sorry about that, I stopped for shawarma on the way here and it's really making my poopie smell. I think I get the picture, though -- I'm better than all the humans. Thanks, space-dad!
>[CLARK breaks through the side of the ship and flies away as "Jump" by Van Halen begins to play]

After he says "you will help them accomplish wonders", Superman would let out a huge belch, the dramatic music stops and he would quip "you mean huge wonders like that?"

>You mean I can fly too? Cool!

>*you mean I can fly poo?!? *farts*

100% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES

Can we all agree that this was kind of a stupid line though?

What exactly is stupid about it?

Something about brunch.

this scene was a pure kino. just like whole 'Man of Steel'.

can we all agree this movie was kino

Too accurate

it ain't mahvel

Are we still pretending that DC is above the quippy dialogue after Justice League? Come on Sup Forums, this is just sad.

How would Marvel handle this scene?

>come on, zod, dance off!

It literally had Marvel director. What did you expect?

full, explicit penetration

How would Marvlel handle this movie?

>I've had to deal with plenty of wise cracking men who think they will always get their way, you aren't special
>Silk Slaps the Comedian, sending him running away in shame
>Mr. Manhattan clones himself 100 times just to give her thunderous applause
>entire theatre claps
>SIlk Spectre says "If he had dropped his pants it would have been the first time the Comedian has actually made me laugh"
Credits roll to some 70s song with random synth/dubstep thrown in.

>you will give the people an ideal to strive towards
>cut to superman crying while listening to Simple man
>the will race behind you, they wil stumble, stumble they will fall
>clark quips in "we'll they need a man to lead them a "super man"
>clark throws a sassy look at his dad
>B-b-but in time they will join you in the son, In.."
>clark "lots of ins there dad bro, I'm about to be outs"
>clark gives another sassy look
>In time, you will help this accomplish wonders
>clark "I'm just wondering if you'll ever shut up"
>proceed to superman dancing to "Don't stop believing" while using his heat vision to make a burrito
>Jor el is aghast
>Record scratch ERRRAAA WHAT
>"DAD BRO I'M JUST GETTING JIGGY WITH IT"

>"Even the white males?"

"walking on Sunshine" starts to play

>he gets her ready
>*BRAAAAAAP*

>"Does anybody have any orange slices?"

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards.
>Like Beyonce?

How is he an ideal to strive for exactly? The only things that make him different from a normal human being is that he has the strength of a million men, can fly, and shoots lasers from his eyes. How can humans strive to have any of those attributes? How is he inspirational?

I guess you could say he’s inspirational in that he’s a law-abiding person despite the fact that he’s so immensely powerful (ring of Gyges). But Jor El didn’t know that he wouldn’t just be an asshole who lords over humanity, so it makes no sense.

What was wrong with MoS? Yup it had flaws, but it was Decent Box Office for 1st movie in rebooted universe, much bigger than Batman Begins and Iron Man (even considerin inflation). Just make MoS part 2 and Batman movie with Affleck, and then you got yours DCEU. What went wrong?

WB was greedy and pressed the fast button instead of letting Snyder make MoS2 with the Batman cameo. BvS would have been completely different, but likely still would have been high quality.

jfc are you Whedon?

>"Stumble off me and you"