This is Julia, she has autism, please be nice with her

This is Julia, she has autism, please be nice with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmpAx8Z5z40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a drawing actually

Low functioning or high functioning?

High functioning autists can be normal and sociable

Low functioning autists pee in the corner of walls and can be highly volatile and disruptive.

Gas all monsters.

Hi... ETSUBATSU!

Low functioning.

She's better than that other autist girl Sup Forums has been talking about lately . She's also cute .

Has she learned to not masturbate in public?

>tfw high-functioning autistic
>tfw don't like to mention it

I don't understand autists who mention their autism the minute you meet them. It seems like they're begging for sympathy.

she's clearly high (see pic)
pokemon creator has autism

I keep mistaking that feather in her hand for a blue bumpy dildo.

boing

>ITT: self-hating autists

Why would anyone want to be autist

[LOUD NOISES]

>This is Julia, she has autism
So she touches herself in public?

That's just women in general.

DELETE THIS

Sauce?

Hello Julia, I'm Ellie. Let's talk.

Is there any way to make a character with a mental disorder that doesn't feel forced?

No, because they only exist to push an agenda or educate the viewership on the disorder.

>because they only exist to push an agenda
you're a frustrated little trumpling, aren't you

As Good As It Gets does neither but you weren't born yet when it came out.

>not running away before she rips you apart with her autistic strength

It's hard in short cartoons. Did Arthur ever have a Carl episode where his ASD didn't take over the episode?

> that episode when George murdered half the classroom

I mean you exist, so?

Don't be cruel to /pol9k/, he was born like that

reminds me of the infamous ducktales rape episode

who could forget
youtu.be/NmpAx8Z5z40

Can the retarded/autismos be mindbroken?

STOP

That's pretty much it. It's like sexualities, just write a character who happens to be a certain way, not a character who has it as their defining trait.

this, the biggest problem with characters like these is that it's the onlt thing or the main thing that defines them when it should just be another regular trait. Julia is the exception however as shes a muppet in a show for very young children to teach them about autism.

>not having a blowgun with ritalin pills at hand

am i autistic because loud noises make me nervous
i never wanted to play games at the boardwalk or carnival where there would be a bell ringing to signal the start because i would get nervous

DO YOU WANT TO MASTERBATE

BORR!

it's not like sexualities. you can't just write a retarded person to not act retarded. you can write a gay character to not suck every dick in the room, you can't write an autistic character and have them not make sonic OCs.

If I recall, pretty much every episode after his introduction. Arthur was always pretty good about not letting very special episodes completely overwrite characters. George is not defined by his dyslexia, Buster is not defined by his asthma, Francine is not defined by her being Jewish, Binky is not defined by his peanut allergy etc. etc.

>you can't write an autistic character and have them not make fantrolls

No, seriously. There's zero reason to have a retard character other than for some teaching episode. Stop being so asspained, retard.

>There's zero reason to have a retard character other than for some teaching episode
yes clearly any concept of doing so much be forced didacticism (((you))) have convinced everyone here

>you can't just write a retarded person to not act retarded
Oh man. It'd be funny not to though. A character calls bullshit and people say, 'you know it's really offensive that you think that a mentally retarded person has to ACT retarded.'

Bubble Guppies has an autistic character without out right ever saying he's autistic.

TAKE OFF YO BLOUSE AND YO UNDAPANTS

Shut up Jables.

Learn some proper grammar then come back, nignog.

>Bubble Guppies has an autistic character without out right ever saying he's autistic.
I don't think it counts if they don't actually confirm it

Is it really an autism thing to masturbate in public? I thought it was just lack of self awareness in general.

I'm worried she's going to only show up once and then be forgotten.

>that other autist girl
Who?

>that helmet
What is it?

More of an issue on the low end of the spectrum, where they more serious issues with things like impulsivity, adherence to social norms, etc.

Source: I work with autistic kids who are all over the spectrum and got diagnosed myself as a kid.

Didn't they already have an autistic character? Or was that a different show?

From the tiny bits I've seen, just because the red-head doesn't smile much does that automatically make him autistic? Does he have other ASD traits?

According to the wiki, he'd much rather define "basketball" than play it.

Who is she? What comic is she from?

You're likely thinking of the one with HIV

How do we know that's not just having low self-esteem in his athletic abilities?

But people complain when you do that anyway

holy shit I didn't know HR Pufnstuf had a kid

Hey Julia! Hey Ellie! I'm Chris, Let's talk.

See you in 3 days user