Who was JDs best love interest?

Who was JDs best love interest?

BASED JEWISH ACTOR

do you think your life has improved?

TURK.

The show is pretty white though and there are still classically masculine characters like Dr. Cox.

why was carla always such a bitch bros?

This.

turk

Bitch, Turk is da man. He would own your ass.

Imagine being so stupid you can’t enjoy dumb fun comedy because of your overanalysis of it

Secretly really insecure, covered it up by being hostile.
A lot of women are like this.

Julie.

Every other answer is literally homosex

the one mandy moore played

Race wasn't an issue back then. Ironically It's only after sjw's started championing for blacks the world and I became more racist.

Considering he's seen and inspected Janitor's giant dong...

>zach braff is adam driver with short hair

>apartment and car
>wealthy

uh ok

I mean, her husband loves JD to almost if not more than her. I would understand her being annoyed at it.

I think you've missed a lot of the messages of the show then. Turk and JD are both shown as complete idiots most of the time. They're also shown to have been very immature characters, especially early on. They grow as the show goes on. Likewise, characters like Cox and Kelso, who start off as the assholes, become incredibly likable characters as we get to know them. If it were SJW shit, they never would've discussed or made fun of JD and Turk's weaknesses, and Kelso would've been a bad guy for 9 seasons.

Whenever I see a black chick with a white dude, it always looks so disingenuous. Like she's using him for his money or some shit. She couldn't possibly be attracted to him, black dames like strong male figures like black dudes are often assumed/portrayed to be. White dudes are just too goofy an lame for a black broad

this is pretty much what happened to me every time I see a nigger in media it just seems so forced.

Dude, if you are posting on Sup Forums you are a fucking loser just like the rest of us.

Yeah but I'm less of a loser than I used to be

And yet you can't fucking spell.

Race only "wasn't an issue" for white people. Black people have literally always hated white people, all that anti-white hate that they spew has been there essentially forever. Your average white person just didn't realize it because they never really interacted with black people, so it was easy to live in a Hollywood-induced fantasy where race relations were peachy.

Now that everyone is online though you have white people "interacting" with black people for the first time en masse through social media and they're starting to realize that IRL black people are not the goofy, lovable, friendly folk that they see on TV, they're brash, aggressive, and most importantly they really do not like people of European descent.

Himself

>in the early seasons, dr cox and dr kelso don't get along
>cox wants to go to any length for his patients, but kelso knows this isn't realistic and keeping the hospital running is the top priority
>when kelso steps down and cox becomes chief of medicine, he starts to see kelso's way of thinking and realizes he was right all along and they become friends
was this kino?

>when kelso steps down and cox becomes chief of medicine, he starts to see kelso's way of thinking and realizes he was right all along and they become friends

but that never happened, user

retired kelso was good stuff

That's so money

dont project your inadequacies onto others , there are literal millionaires and Military Special operations personnel who browse just like you or me. This is an entertainment site on many different subjects, sure there are a lot of losers but it definitely isnt ALL losers

it was always kino, user

White people have literally always hated black people, all that anti-black hate that they spew has been there essentially forever. Your average black person just didn't realize it because they never really interacted with white people, so it was easy to live in a Hollywood-induced fantasy where race relations were peachy.

Now that everyone is online though you have black people "interacting" with white people for the first time en masse through social media and they're starting to realize that IRL white people are not the goofy, lovable, friendly folk that they see on TV, they're brash, aggressive, and most importantly they really do not like people of African descent.

Heather Graham is the hottest one imo

Sup Forums is equally at fault for this for this over sensitive world we live in.

why can't we just talk about scrubs?

;_;

>elliot
>homosex

Cringe

Seasons 7 and 8 they were best of pals.

During 5 and 6 they often called truces to fuck with other people

not that monkey