Movie critics are pure garbage. Always trust the audience

Movie critics are pure garbage. Always trust the audience

you really need to be nicer to your superiors
they know better than you do, they really do, else they wouldn't have been hired

bullshit. those people's sense of taste is fucked. they're too technical. don't allow fun to go through their firewall. This movie is fucking cool and builds a very fun universe. Deserves a tv show desu. this is basically True Blood meets Hellboy

>Always trust the audience

Every movie has a positive audience score on RT

I'd rather trust IMDB

why is he blue

I was speaking in general. the best scored can be found always in filmaffinity

>Max Landis

Not always. Audience is garbage too. TFA was a piece of shit as large as TLJ, but hype made the trend victims to like the garbage.

Also there are countless other examples.

he's an Orc
you mean the genius director of Dirk Gently? fuck yeah

>technical
This movie has a transexual albino Native American woman of colour 10/10
This movie doesn represent minorities 3/10
>technical

what are you talking about

He's talking about RT critcs caring more about liberal messages than tecnical aspects you fucking retard

Max probably read the raid threads on TLJ and decided to use some of our tricks.

The most critics dont give a fuck about movies, only for virtue signaling nonsense The world has become one big Eurovision without the fun parts of Eurovision

RT critics are just glorified user reviews by some narcissistic pedestrian.

Assigning arbitrary numbers to things is pointless unless the person has a real grasp on film making, history, techniques, philosophy and psychology.

We live in a time where every retard think they have an opinion worth expressing and it's miserable.

the fuck am I supposed to understand all that shit. there's like 300 genders at this point. He also greentexts like shit.

yeah that too. eurovision is shit bro. only nords dig that garbage

I thought it was only fags, but whatever no big difference anyways

this feels like one of those trash short novel the jap would pump out. Just another orc/fairy/elves in modern world doing modern thing

>Every movie has a positive audience score on RT

>Always trust the audience
Audience ratings are just as subjective as critics. Not to mention that 95% of Capeshit gets good audience ratings

yeah the audience also rates low. and some times fucks up like in pic related

Noomi Rapace was great in Bright, btw

Hail Ceasar was decent
Not great, but not crappy for sure

if you exclude movies that have huge propaganda campaign audience will be fair while pro critics will still suck

A ghost story is literally the worst piece of shit i've ever watched so what point are you trying to prove?

Max Landis creating several fake accounts with the help of russians.

Seeing how easy it is to manipulate the audience score on RT I don't see how anyone could trust it.

Someone just tell me if it's good or not

you really buy the "the alt right hacked RT" give me a break

Movie critics have a shocking lack of technical knowledge nowadays (at least judging by their writing)

>he's an Orc
why is he blue though?

>MLP has a 90% viewer score

gee, I wonder why

it's a good fantasy buddy cop with great chemistry between Smith and the guy from Warrior()not Tom Hardy

It's not bad. Torrent that shit if you think that's shilling.

finally this gal landed a good role

seems like you'd enjoy the movies on the right