>3 living rooms
>Attic
>Basement
>Huge Garden
How did Homer afford this place?

He makes enough in a small town

>Garden

Europoor detected

The wonders of late 80ths/early 90ths economy, however he couldn't afford it. He had to borrow money from his dad

Nuke techs make good money and American homes were cheap at the time. If you want to live in a small town like an actual American, they are still pretty cheap.

he must've inherited it off old grandpa

>Not a single Radiator in the house
Christ how does that place stay warm during the winter?

Why did they have two living rooms with a couch and TV right next to each other?

I never got that.

did you miss the episode where he accidentally found the nuclear codes and bribed his boss to not tell anyone about the nuclear codes?

When is that second room with a TV in the back shown?

not canon. notice the room homer runs into in the original intro.

Rarely, but occasionally. Like in that one episode where Bart, Milhouse and Martin fight in the treehouse and there's a storm going on

fuck off grimes

Maybe from working in a fucking nuclear power plant

pre-2008 shitstorm

What do Americans call it? A grass patio or something similarly retarded?

A son who owns a factory!

He is a boomer

Yard

He doesnt live in an overcrowded costal liberal hellscape.

Central heating you dumb europoor. No one uses a fucking radiator in America except blacks

the other room is just a family sitting room, no tv

His basement is literally entirely underground. I live in a mountainous area so I've never seen that, is that normal on flat terrains?

where's the sneeds room?

Union Man working in a nuclear power plant since the late 80s. We all used to have those economic opportunities, but every working man envied that kind of paycheck even back then.

Yes

A yard or lawn. Lawn is usually reserved for the front of the house but it can also mean the back if the context allows it. A garden implies you are growing fruits or vegetables, a yard or lawn implies it is simply landscaping, which is what the Simpson house has.

That's a hallway, it's behind that door above Homer's foot.

>He dosen't have District heating
How bad is life in America?

>Google "central heating"
>Just pictures of radiators
What did Google mean by this?

The Simpsons was created by baby boomers. A lot of early-Simpsons doesn't reflect the 80s and 90s at all, it is instead based on the experiences the writers in their youth. Hence this American dream big house paid solely by the father's salary because the mother is a house wife, clowns on television being a thing, and if Bart can't see a movie when it's in theatres he can never see it again because home video doens't exist.

1. It was the 90's, the economy was much better than it is today
2. He couldn't afford it, his dad had to sell his house

>1. It was the 90's, the economy was much better than it is today
I'm pretty sure that even in the 90s, there's no way that a Dad could pay for this house and provide for his wife, three kids, a dog and a cat, as well as afford two cars.

explain this pic of louie please