Form Voltron!

Y E A HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So many Samurai Jack threads here so I wanted to do something different....

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOqUNF0Dmgl/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they ever say why Zarkon/Galra went to war with Alfor/Altea?
Bc they used to be bros as seen in flashbacks...

Not enough posts in this thread....

So is this the official designated Voltron thread?

For right now it is, this is the first Voltron thread I've seen between yesterday and today....

Bring on the guy who always posts pictures about the mice and says "gotta love the mice"

gotta love the mice

I wonder which character will be the main focus of season 3... bc season 2 was pretty much all about Keith...

FUCKING CALLED IT
jk I love you, man

This guy.
I feel like Hunk does not get enough love.

Keith, Allura and Lotor will be the main focus.

Not yet. They'll tell eventually.

No, fuck you. You're just going to talk about gay shipping anyway.

This went well...

I love you too, fellow warlock.

Awwww no Hunk? Or Lance?

Pance isn't gay.

Lance will probably kick up a fuss over Keith being the leader and getting closer to Allura.

Wow, would you look at that....
Not a single shipping post in sight atm....

You think Zarkon and Haggar got freaky?

Pance is fake gay.

Oh you ship Pance?
I don't really know that many people who ship Pance...

I hope so.

Would not be surprised if they did....
I want to see how Haggar ended up with Zarkon.

Eh....Pance is pretty gay for a straight ship.

This makes no sense to me.

This has got to be one of my favorites.

Ok so if Hunk is Spongebob and the Vrepit Sal guy is Mr. Krabs....

Is Keith Squidward?
Lance is Patrick?
Pidge is Sandy?
Plankton is Zarkon ad Haggar is Karen?
Shiro is Larry the Lobster?
Allura is Pearl?
And Coran... maybe he's Mrs. Puff????

Gosh, they're so cute.

They said S3 will be Keith discovering his powers and they said Allura will be trying to fit in and doing "badass" things. Lotor will be the featured character on the season's poster.

Will we ever see Romelle or Bandor on the show?

I know they were Allura's cousins back on the classic show, but part of me feels like if they add them in, it takes away from the whole "We're the LAST Alteans" thing.... Minus Haggar.

And then there's the fact that how could you forget about your cousins....

10,000 years passed. They aren't going to be Allura's first cousins unless they got some sort of magic treatment.

Powers?
Do the Galra have magic abilities? I thought it was just some of the Alteans...

A good point... But it would be possible that they are still her first-cousins....

I mean, how they hell did Zarkon live 10,000 years?

He got magicked.

TEAM FIVE GO!

>Still saying traps aren't gay in the year of reckoning
You can still like Pance even if Pidge bothers you

>HEY VREPIT SAAAL
>What?
>Keith's father, never hugged him! Isn't that sad?
>Yes I suppose that is rather sad, but Keith can hug himself on his break. Now get back to providing sustenance!

Speaking of Romelle, if she does show up, I actually really hope they don't go the Shiro/Romelle route. I loved the Sven/Romelle dynamic, and I think any attempts to make Shiro replicate it would disappoint me.

I personally don't care if they'll become couple or not. But I want to see shallurafags being buttblasted yet again.

I want to see the show be good more than anything else. I don't want them to force a ship just because it was canon in the original, even if the characters themselves are really different.

THANK YOU FOR THIS

But isn't Shiro pretty much Sven?

I thought the show is good already....
I don't even pay much attention to the shipping. I spend more time thinking about who will make me laugh the most... It's usually a tie between Coran or Lance.

Wtf is this

I really hate this character.

Sven is a combination of Takashi, who died, and Ryou, his brother. His personality is very distinct and not really like Shiro's at all. If you can take the accent seriously, you could check out some clips of him on youtube.

Oh, so do I. I just don't want it to be bogged down by a stupid romance for the sake of nostalgia, especially since I'm so fond of Sven/Romelle as they were.

What do you mean? The actual character in the show or the OC custom shit using her as a base for cheap internet humor?

Stop talking in ellipses holy shit.

who is takashi? they never used that name

Takashi is Shiro's first name. Shirogane is the surname.

I didn't actually watch the Japanese version, but the wiki had told me that was Ryou's brother's name. Their last name is Shirogane.

Takashi is Shiro's first name. Ryou is his brother's name. Ryou and Takashi are twins but Ryou died after Takashi fed him poisonous chicken nuggets. Takashi adopted the name "Shiro" and launched himself into space to forget his painful past.

What? This actually happened?

Yes. It's canon.

Damn, Shiro is complete a fuck-up then.

instagram.com/p/BOqUNF0Dmgl/?hl=en

According to Keaton's Instagram, Shiro loves Captain Crunch cereal. Is this going to be accepted along with the "Shiro loves mac n cheese" thing?

"Shiro loves Mac n cheese" is a The Voltron House (tumblr) thing. Sup Forums Shiro loves smoking and chicken nuggets since he can't cook.

I thought he burnt the nuggets tho.

Keith and Hunk eat his burnt chicken nuggets everytime since they never want Shiro to look sad. Lance vowed to never eat his nuggets ever again after he choked on them the very first time

I don't know, Keaton refers to himself as Space Dad a lot so he might not even be talking about Shiro.

Eh, true.

thoughts on live action voltron?

The only one I'm remotely ok with is Jack Black as Hunk.

All of them are great except Jennifer Laurence.

>forced
This is an action show. Romances in action-oriented shows always look forced, simply because they can't afford time to develop relationships like in SoLs. Everytime when a person says "this couple looks forced" this means "this couple is not the one I like" or "give me my cute yaoi boys/lesbians"

Trouble in the hotwife mansion.

>voltron

What's it like being 7 OP?

Keith would never.

Will Lance get an arc this upcoming season?

They should have never let the poolboy cook on the chef's day off but Zarkon really wanted some chicken nuggets.

ZEITH IS DEAD.

How's your shitty fifth season, Jackfag?

This just makes it sound like Keith and the Shiro conspired together to kill Zarkon and now they're on the run.

As the court transcripts will gladly let you know, Keith loved his husband.

>court transcripts
lmao

I guess Keith just can't contain his slutty ways. Marriage is a prison.

Now he will go to an actual prison.

We need Jailhouse Keith.

Doing better than your mlp clone.

As the court transcripts will gladly let you know, Robert Durst is innocent.

Nah, there's no evidence. He eventually shacks up with his silver fox lawyer Kolivan, brings the staff. Lotor is still fighting him in court for the inheritance but also because seeing Keith across a courtroom is the only way he gets to see him.

This. Samurai Jack is a wreck.

I'm surprised by the lack of Prison AUs.

Stay bitter.

Y'all Jackfags don't even make sense.

Rich people don't go to prison.

They do but they get the nice ones and shorter sentences.

What if Keith killed Zarkon but he framed Shiro for it? Lotor is aware of Keith's treachery and is now the hero of this story.

No one will ever believe him though. Keith is too cute.

Court drama AU? Who are the lawyers? The judges? The witnesses?

Slav is the psychic detective.

He's seen the universe where Zeith continues to a happy hotwifing marriage and the one where they have three kids.

Bet Keith killed Zarkon cause he wanted him to fuck a guy he wasn't cool with. The marriage started to seem like more trouble than it was worth.

I'm really interested in Haggar's role.

She has always despised the Zeith union and Keith especially. Haggar's undying loyalty to Zarkon motivates her to work with Lotor in an enemy mine situation (as the two could never get along before this).