It's a eunuch system, I know this!

It's a eunuch system, I know this!

fucking feminist propaganda, they can't help but put it into every film

Jurassic Park is a eerily clairvoyant film, predicting the risks of comprehensive automation and racing to the bottom line. John Hammond's "spared no expense" was a bigger lie than the flea circus. Dinosaurs could easily be controlled in a zoological environment, and if needed, killed, as crocodiles and alligators.

Had a hearty kek

>Hold on to your buds
Really Spielberg? Couldn't go a single film without obnoxious beverage product placement

>SHOOTER! (Now airing on USA Network and Netflix)

>SHOOOOOTERRRRRR! (Now airing on USA Network and Netflix)

This product placement is out of control.

>Don't get cheaper than the incredibly low and affordable rates of Sprint on me, Dodgson. That was Hammond's mistake.

CHILLI

i spared no expense! at harrods!

Chuckled

>We're being hunted. In the bushes dead ahead. It's alright. I'm wearing Nike Pro Men's Combat Compressor underwear, for maximum comfort and mobility. Run towards the shed, I've got her, and I'm at prime aerobic flexibility.

>Go, now!

>I am totally unappreciated in my time.
>We can run the whole park from this room, with minimal staff, for up to three days.
>You think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?
>You know anybody who can network eight connection machines and debug two million lines of code for what I bid this job?
>Because I'd sure as hell like to see them try.

fucking normies don't understand

>I really hate that man, particularly displayed in stunning clarity on our high definition Panasonic televisions.

>come back this summer where we will unveil the new pepsi cola rex and the starburstceratops

>AUUURHAAAHHHH!! If only he had known what it was like to chew 5 Gum instead of an inferior competitor!

>Share the load!

Why is 90s tech so comfy

What part of "spared NO expense" didn't you understand? You think serving chilli AND sea bass was the limit of his big spending?

>Ellie, this sight is so amazing I need to remove my cool and trendy Aviators for a moment!

this old 90's tech is giving me nostalgia feels...

>Hello Papa Johns. Hello Papa Johns. Hello Papa Johns. Hello Papa Johns. Hello Papa Johns.

>Who's hungry? We'll go to our very own Isla Nublar Burger King. Spared no expense.

top kek

>Clever girl. You attack me when I'm on foot instead of back in my Ford Jeep Cherokee

Jurassic Park thread, cool

Discuss Muldoon's quads

Clearly he trains with Bowflex

>Dodge Ram! Dodge Ram! We've got Dodge Ram 3500 here!

>See, everybody cares! Nice hat. Armani Panama? Good choice. You look like a cool secret agent in that hat.

>Muldoon's in the jungle hunting raptors
>"Ah yes, the SPAS-12! The foldable stock is perfect for many situations."
>"They're also available in many other configurations, and you can choose between pump and semi-auto at any time."
>*Looks at the camera at the same time the other raptors shows up*
>"Ideal for home defense and law enf-ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Huh, Spielberg must have gotten tired with all the product placement and decided to fuck one up

Spielberg doesn't like guns. So he deliberately screwed with that particular placement.

Dodgson was actually /fa/ as fuck now that you mention it...

>ironically no posts so far about the actual product placement in the movie

>REEEEEEEAAAAAA-Liberty Mutual has the lowest premiums for the highest quality insurance for your home or business-AHHHHHHHHHH!

>Biosyn Embryo Carrier, Nedry. The best on the market, and at a reasonable price, too. It even comes with free top of the range shaving foam for the spy who has to look his best while conducting corporate espionage.

>Malcolm was right...life found a way, thanks to Google Maps!

edit the egg into a smartphone

>It's good...

>Ben & Jerry's Truffle Kerfuffle. Spared no expense! It's Vermont's Finest.

anybody here have the dobson edit

>Ford Jeep Cherokee

>Woah, I can't decide what to try first, the King's Hawaiian Sourdough, the Hersheys "Perfectly Chocolate" chocolate cake, or even the Honeysuckle Prime Turkey! This food buffet from Renaissance Catering is truly tubular.

>You need to try the Jell-O Sugar Free Lime, Tim! It's got no artificial flavors and is only 10 calories per serving.

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word!

>PEPSI!

>Please! Goddamn, I hate this hacker crap! I should've gotten BestBuy to hacker-proof this system!

>Driver, stop this comfortable Jeep Wrangler for a moment, is that a Brachiosaurus!? It's nearly as spectacular as the YJ Sahara's off-road capabilities!

Good luck, John, that security system is behind seven proxies.

Damn that Express VPN, it's too powerful!

Bless this silly thread.

The whole time I was watching TLJ I couldnt forget that purple haired girl was dr satler

>....Run! Your Reebok Skyscape Harmonys will carry you to Alan!

You fucking underage faggot stop trying to fit in

>Ellie, it says here the buttons will resemble delicious and fruity Skittles, but take your mind off their snacktacular taste for a moment and find the button that says "Push to Close". Push it.

what did she mean by this

>Ah ah ah, you didn't save the magic worm

Never understood this as a kid

>That is one big pile of Hyponex Manure and Organic Compost.

Tim should have died on the electric fence, and rightly so. In reality, his muscles would have contracted and he'd be gripping that perimeter fence until he was burnt toast

>watching TLJ
Faggot

They were taken down by a disgruntled employee, they had no idea the dinosaurs were breeding, and even the seatbelts on the helicopters didn't work

Damn right, I mean that was a Zareba Systems electric fence, no puny human boy could survive such affordable voltage.

holy hell that's uncomfortable

They should have gone with a Eurocopter EC 175, those seatbelts are always tuned to perfection.

It's how you navigate a eunuch's system

You know I watched this again recently, and it only just occurred to me that those desserts were sitting there a long time. The kids are out for the whole night, and well into the next day, before they get into them. And they're sitting out in the open, and it's not like there's any employees around to move them out of the fridge or anything. So at best it's been out for around 16 hours, and probably closer to 24. Can't see it still looking that good after that long.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with Renaissance Catering.

I never get how Tim is just standing there being useless when he could've gotten the gun to Dr. Grant.

>GRAAANT! THESE AT&T RATES ARE INCREDIBLE! THEY SPARE NO EXPENSE SO YOU CAN MAKE MAJOR SAVINGS!

Just realized where I seen purple hair before

>Ah, Compys: Little. Yellow. Different.

it's how you used a microsoft ball mouse back then, you wouldn't understand.

>Must go faster! Must go faster! Faster than Colgate Cavity Protection worked at shielding this Rex' teeth from harmful bacteria or gum disease!

Ok he actually is holding a product

this but unironically

Was the Chilean Sea Bass product placement?

That's why you test with the back of your hand

Because in the late 80s early 90s the internet was the new wild West. Now everything's tight as a button. Can't even tell people to kill themselves anymore without wondering if you just violated some internet anti bullying legislation

For the entire country of Chile.

Back when there were not many Mexicans in the US

I don't know why this one got me but it did

They should all be destroyed!

for the sea

It's called paying the bills

Gotta be honest, the sound of cans and wrappers when he's cleaning nedrys desk always gives me craves for coca cola and Snickers

Does anyone want any delicious Pepsi or refreshing Mountain Dew from the machine? I finished debugging the phones, thanks to Verizon's superior package plan for Costa Rican islands. Some of the minor systems might go down for about twenty minutes, which wouldn't happen if we were using Macs instead of the inferior and more expensive Windows 95.

My watch is Casio. Very high quality stopwatch included.

>tfw you save %15 on your car insurance by switching to Gieco™ during the Jurassic Park ® promotional weekend

>Share the loan!

Only with Wells Fargo

jello uses artificial flavouring actually

Psst, it's a product placement, they're full of shit.

I unironically still use mice like this?

t. Lex

imagine being such an assblasted leftist that you have to cry like this

>tfw finding out Lex did a gravure shoot in Japan to promote the movie

Huh huh huuuu harrrrrha ha ha
HA HA ha haaaaaa

All I know about Silicon Graphics computers is they gave me Donkey Kong Country and Killer Instinct.

I laughed

Now available on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System!

>cunny we, got cunny here!
>see no one cares

Don't get cheep cheep cheep cheep on me Dodgson!

>Alejandro has prepared a delightful menu for us. Chili's™ brand sea bass, I believe.

Kinda took me out of the movie.

Gotta pay the bills bro