This is Jackie. She was recently kicked off her show and, to add insult to injury, many celebrated...

This is Jackie. She was recently kicked off her show and, to add insult to injury, many celebrated. Say something nice to her!

>most attractive character is no longer on the show

Why even watch

Good fucking riddance, you ugly slut

I hope your ear gets infected

You cucked Star like no one else.
But seriously what happened? VA got kicked out?

>her fucking ear trash
good god that was awful

>main character is no longer on the show

Marco thinks otherwise, user.

No, she didn't actually get kicked off. And her VA also voices Queen Moon.

She wasn't in the intro with like 6 other characters so everyone is either freaking out or celebrating depending on what potential or lack thereof they saw in her.

Storyboard artist confirmed she isn't being dropped though.

So just memes and Starco fans being the usual autists?

Pretty much, but also somewhat valid arguments denying that Jackie was ever relevant

I just find it frustrating that, despite pretty much everyone being a device for the main characters, she gets the most flack for it.

Wait, is she really off the show?

No.

No people just like to start shit because she isn't in the intro

Tell me that's not actually a spoiler.

It's not.

The new intro is out?

Reminder that Jackiefags will never reach our level.

I can't believe Jackie is fucking dead.

He chose jackie though, this only fuels the cuckstar

Sure buddy

Stars such a good friend singing with her best friend.

Why is there a disgusting splotch on her shirt?

If she starts binge eating out of depression, I'm sure all the fat would go to the right places.

great for edits

She was kicked off her show
Do we actually have any confirmation of that besides her not appearing in the opening sequence?

>TFW you realized that bitch star is finally making the move on your man and you're gonna have to spend your whole summer using your mermaid powers to kidnap him and give that bitch a cucking the likes of which she's never seen.

I really wonder if all the anons getting carried away with "Jackie's been dropped from the show memeing aren't bringing bad karma upon the ship.
Don't count your chickens till they hatch or whatnot. A crewmember has already confirmed we'll be seeing more Jackie in season 3, and IF it turns out she's hidden from the intro because the mermaid theory had some merit, all the cuckposting will be back with a vengeance.

I'm not ready to handle both starco still not happening and all this premature celebrating getting rubbed in our faces

>But seriously what happened?
Jackie isn't in the new season 3 intro and some anons have decided this means she's getting dropped from the show or pushed deep into the background Brittney style.

A storyboard artist however has confirmed that well be seeing more Jackie in season 3, but people like triggering Jackiefags

Jackie being a mermaid guarantees Starco you fools.

Not that it wasn't guaranteed before, of course, but still.

>>most attractive character is no longer on the show
But nobody ever said anything about Star no longer being on the show.

I'm pretty sure the first episode of the new season will have her being let go graciously, like breaking up with Marco, etc.

>He thinks this skinny twig is more attractive than Jackie
SAD

>skinny twig

>most attractive character is no longer on the show
Janna is still in the show user

S K I N N Y
K
I
N
N
Y

Her relationship with Marco is canon!!
Starco tears are delish!

And then never seen again, right

I catch this show in spurts. From what I can tell, you're going to win. That thing with the moon is obviously just setting something evil up.

I always thought Jackie was more likable than Star. Star has that kind of overly-energetic lack of forethought that makes her seem like an insensitive prick at times. If she were a male character people would be writing in about how much of a douche this guy is and how he needs to be taken down a peg or two. And if Marco were a female character, people would be PISSED that guy-Star was so insensitive to girl-marco.

You mean the Flipson Chin?

Boys and girls are different and people react differently to them, user. True equality just doesn't stand up to biology and inate bias drawn from millions of years of evolution.

So did she come out as a mermaid yet?

Or is she still in the mermaid closet?

orrr people are stupid and hypocritical inherently.

>mermaid
she's a deep one. her father is dagon

I agree with you, but this isn't one of those cases.
Men and women aren't different in everything either.

>You're going to win
I don't care if she dates Marco or not; I just want her to still be friends with him and continue to be a positive influence in his life.

I just jerked off to the shadman comic of this slut

Isn't shadman behind bars?

You have shit taste.

Wait what? What's going on in this show the last episode I watched was the ghost clown one how far behind am I and where can I watch?

Lmao it's funny because in that episode he makes out with jackie while star can only watch.

like 3 episodes
go to kimcartoons

Nope
still active

All you need to know is this post was exaggeration and she won't be kicked off.

But Jarco is in danger, to no one's surprise

no taste

You missed the entire second half of season 2