Why was this made?

Why was this made?

Why did they cast Felicity Jones for the role?

dark SW market test

waman

>why made?
they had a ton of old imperial era stormtrooper costumes lying around and needed to use them for something

>why felicity?
she's a QT

>She's a QT

Nope.

Shut the fuck up Krager, your opinion doesn't count

>Why did they cast Felicity Jones for the role?
She looks cute in the imperial outfit.

>Money
>Cheap (((female))) actress

It was made because the market research discovered that neckbeards get sweaty over exhaust ports.

FJ was in it because she is both fuckable not a 10 that would piss off KK. But she does look like a rabbit, albeit a cute one

Movie was decent DESU.

>Why was this made?
Money
>Why did they cast Felicity Jones for the role?
Nepotism or she gives a mean bj

Because why not.

>good story ready to be filmed
>to btfo Ridley

Best Star Wars movie since ROTJ
Felicitys a good actress

It was made because "stealing the death star plans" was an old ass side story idea that never got made, so it was free hype. You can tell that immediately afterward they went intellectually bankrupt because the only other ideas they had were shitty standalone Yoda and Han Solo films.

Jones was in it because THE FORCE IS FEMALE and there's no chance they would have a white male lead unless they absolutely had to. I'm actually shocked Djinn wasn't black.

regardless it wasnt a slap in the face like everything about whatever it is

Krager pls 2 go

>black 40something New York male, forcing a publicity photo, perfectly framed and protected, over her pen while she's signing something else

wow I bet he's a diehard Star Wars fan and definitely not someone who will resell that photo later

This is the world we live in. eBay has a lot to answer for.

I don't see the problem.

Rogue One was hot garbage, but felicity jones is a top tier qt

because youre a nigger

I think Felicity Jones did as good a job you can with the shitty Disney script she was given.

Ira Bell > squarehead junkfarmer

I won't lie, after reading a few of these posts, I feel like Felicity is winning me over. Not only as an actress, but also on the attractiveness side. That bunny aspect, I don't know how to process it properly.

>Why did they cast Felicity Jones
Her lips.

AT-ST AT-ST!

Rich please calm yourself.

Yeah
If I told her not to kiss me would she rebel against that?

every single person there with merch are there to sell it online

YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE

IT DIDNT WORK MY FRIEND AND NOW YOU HAVE MY STORMTROOPERS GOING AROUND THE GALAXY AT 24 HOURS A DAY

HOW EXACTLY IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP MY DIVISION KILL REBELS?

it literally made a billion dollars

Wrong, why even post this?

>can the possibility of the like 3 to 4 movies you could've had with Kyle Katarn to give a woman her role
>women cheer as they literally get scraps, Jin Erso isn't an original character she's just a gender swapped and more boring Katarn
>they don't realize how insulting it is to just get a fucking male character reverted to a woman in order to pull on wallet strings
>it doesn't even matter cause she dies at the end of the movie

I'm still confused why this movie was made too, but I'm pretty sure it was just for money.

I thought of this exactly when I was watching this scene goddamnit.

What?

Because it's unironically the best star wars movie.

Krager pls 2 go

I'll always be here telling you 2 pls go.

so pls 2 go

feminism
A BRAVE WOMAN STARTED THE REBELLION

Yes, Mon Mothma.

has she had a carreer before or after R1?