Who is the worse O5 and why is it Gay Iceman?

Who is the worse O5 and why is it Gay Iceman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnZSf6kP3mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's not how you spell Cucklops

Gay Iceman
Inevitable betrayal magic Beast.
Gay Conversion Jean
"Artists don't want to draw feathered wings' Angel 2

Scott's looking like not the worst for once.

>Inevitable betrayal magic Beast
Best character in book.
jean "don't look away or you'll turn gay" grey is worst,
then gay iceman
angle 2 boogaloo
not wolverine
cycuck
magneto
Best Beast is Based Beast

warren is right there.

I think you mean Angel, whose entire character has consisted of "hey, I got fire wings now" and dating Laura.

Iceman is now the most disgusting and degraded O5 xmen due to being gay

I blame jean for brainwashing him

Warren is a fucking shitshow.

Outed Iceman actually is the best of them.
I know that's an odd thing to hear in your attempted Iceman gaybash thread #301, but it's true.

- Flamewings Angel is a mockery of the original simple mutation concept and he's getting so much of his richboy dork into Lauraverine that she's turning into a valley girl.
That shit is unforgivable.
- Hank is defiling Jean with the second worst idea of a ship that the O5 has produced, and he's step-by-step walking in the footsteps (pawprints) of his older counterpart, repeating every dumbass mistake in a different way. For freak's sake, he even ended up turning himself into a furry beast monster through hubris and messing with things he didn't understand.
- Jean is just fine in my eyes, but everyone else on Sup Forums hates her empowered female guts. So there's that.
Plus she allows Beast to hairy-hump her leg. WTF girl? She needs some self-respect.
- And Babyclops is an obvious closet tranny. That's got to outrank being gay in the hater eyes.

God those costumes are awful.

Took your sweet time, eh.

>"Artists don't want to draw feathered wings' Angel 2
I wish they would stop destroying Angel's wings over and over. It's like some kind of weird fetish.

I don't understand why they keep bringing his feather wings back. We've seen how that turns out, he becomes utterly dull since his power is simply to fly.

>And Babyclops is an obvious closet tranny
I mean I agree with most of the rest of those descriptions, but what?

>Inevitable betrayal magic Beast.
Why is Beast always wrong ?

It's just some headcanon.
Ignore it if you want.

I still don't get why they didn't just keep vulvarine.

faggotry is more unforgivable
than any of those

Icant believe Sup Forums will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=KnZSf6kP3mU

I miss them

>"I feel like I'm an Apache attack helicopter, trapped inside the body of a man who will one day grow up to be mutant Hitler."

Don't take it so very-very personally.
It doesn't have to be a reflection on your own masculinity if you don't make it that way.
(even though you already have)