Why did they make her get pregnant again? What was the point?

Why did they make her get pregnant again? What was the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lVj2l7ckf1
vocaroo.com/i/s0nfPy8gtjZr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

to give her a mongoloid dwarf son

calling it now

so that she has something to live for after getting her revenge on the sparrows and tyrells

absent that, she kills herself, remember she was ready to die at the sack of king's landing had her father not prevailed

Forced drama.

gif mumy

If she was my sister I'd fuck her too.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lVj2l7ckf1

it would show the Maegi's prophecy to be untrue

Did anyone else seriously get aroused by this or is it just me? Pic related worked for me too.

Because Cersei is a motherly dindu nuffin. That's why Jaime will come crawling back like a cuck again before getting killed by the Mountain or some shit.

So she can die following childbirth, said baby being a Dwarf

lewd

>dindu

But Cersei was actually right to refuse Jon and Dany help. Jon outright told her that he was going to kill her as soon as the battle with the WWs was won. Jaime's leaving was asspulled, leaving your baby mama is a bad look.

Because it was in the book.

Yes

>to give her a mongoloid dwarf son

I came into this thread to post just that very same thought. I'll add that she will express hatred and loathing for the child, but Jamie will act protective. She will attempt to murder the child but Jamie will kill her in an attempt to rescue the child.

I seriously doubt it. They leaks said she was going to miscarry, there's no reason to assume they haven't just chosen to delay that until the first half of S8.

This one is almost 3x longer than the other one. But I felt it needed a lot of context to really appreciate Roy Dotrice's excellent reading of the scene.
vocaroo.com/i/s0nfPy8gtjZr

You're a hero. Are you a twinfag by any chance? Not judging, I am one

Not a "twinfag", no. I'm just someone who thinks sex scenes are funny when read by an elderly man who tackles the scene with full sincerity.

Can you do the fat pink mast scene?

Remind me next time. I'm feeling too lazy to bother right now.