90s-2005/6 cartoon channel archival general

Anyone in here has this entirety of the Moxy Show on their hard drive by any chance? I was only able to find the very first episode (plus a few tidbits squeezed on it) on MySpleen.

For a bit more of context: It was technically Cartoon Network's very first original production.

Cartoon Network. It was actually their first original production ever, so to speak. I say technically because it was really just an overglorified programming block from what I can tell.

cartoonnetwork.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moxy_Show

Also it never got an official release on DVD, and apparently not many people bothered to tape it, not even the producers, hence the quasi-status as lost media.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5PoVDZ5S!wC9gGUZ33eOtPj26wCy1qeN4muslC9U6bjhq3om-ps4
pastebin.com/qxDDuAyV
mega.nz/#F!IeAQmQJR!tTbKNwUna5umqBhUdP6c3A
youtube.com/watch?v=qsfUFDG6Coc
mediafire.com/file/ws3ab2rrx11v7qm/Cartoon Network City - The Nearly Complete Bumper Collection.mp4
mega.nz/#!ys1ESSwR!v6EQTamroDMWf6YM4m_6uA9M_3p_kWIyZeQLTm83Nx0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTxoJYX8IxwNzyTOzasu-__IGjRsmWqE
mega.nz/#!Dtdn3CaA!Zka25CSPLOMFureb3tco5CvZon99jEBQ_pMAadv8qts
youtube.com/user/cartoonothing
youtube.com/user/TheShadowLord29
youtube.com/user/cnarchive
youtube.com/watch?v=geZiwGQvJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=3eWUiJyqPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=H1XIeQ48c3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wsjDxW1CJvk
twitlonger.com/show/n_1spj95d
youtube.com/watch?v=lNONiz3_HqI
youtu.be/SVpN4SHK8Gc
youtu.be/2dsagflAkJs
youtu.be/07dKURPSVRM
youtu.be/1dcf9q5TL_w
youtube.com/watch?v=OK5bT8MyS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8JQBvJMEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't wait to see what you niggas got. Time to get comfy.

If anyone has anything taped from this channel: PLEASE SHARE IT, IT IS MORE VALUABLE THAN GOLD for some of us here.

user who wanted the redwall rips here. will be lurking

It's gonna be a LOONG time, one or two episodes at the most. Gotta get a way to get the VHS tapes on to my desktop first.

Speaking of PBS anyone have any Cyberchase recordings? That show was kino.

Likewise, if any of you blokes from Latin America have anything taped from this god-tier channel, absolutely share it. JUST. DO. IT.

OP Here, I forgot to link the previous thread, so here it goes.

Myself, I'm interested in any Cartoon Network recordings from 1998 or 1999, along with recordings of their Fridays block from late 2003 and 2004. They seem to be less common than any other CN commercial video on YouTube, to the point where only the promos are currently online for the early Fridays blocks.

Captain, I have a question. Since you grew up with the 2007-2009 era of CN, does it pain you to see the majority of others saying "that was the worst time for CN"?

2007 was actually one of my favorite years for the channel, and one I was really nostalgic for - the only things I particularly hated that year were replacing Fridays with Fried Dynamite and introducing Out of Jimmy's Head as CN's first live action original series. Heck, I didn't even mind TOM4 as much as most people did.

2008 and 2009 were awful in comparison. The bumpers were bland, there started to be less and less of a variety in the schedule, and 2009 was the beginning of the infamous CN Real stunt that gave CN an entire weeknight of live action programming. Things started to look up around 2010 with the introductions of Adventure Time and Regular Show, and I started to watch the channel regularly again in 2012 because of the revivals of Toonami and Cartoon Planet. While I'm frustrated with TTG playing on the channel way more than it needs to, I think it's much better than in 2009 when we had live action shows on a "cartoon" network. At least TTG is animated.

I don't have the *entirety* of The Moxy Show recorded, but one of my friends does have a tape containing about 4 or 5 episodes that aired really late at night without promotion in 1998. I haven't gotten an update about the tape in a while, but if I'm able to get it, I'll share them in a MEGA link here and upload the bumpers to YouTube. Trust me, I was really excited about this find too.

I look forward to the tape, user. Thanks for letting us know!

bump

This question isn't necessarily Sup Forums related, but I do gotta wonder if there is another private tracker similar to the premise of MySpleen (vhs recording, rarities and etc) but geared towards movies? Just a name will suffice.

Bumping to help!

The thread is moving slowly so you might have to check back in a few hours

So, does anyone have some tapes of CN from 2005? Did anyone download the CN collection from 2005-2006 that CNArchive privated before he did so?

Bump

Did the CNArchive vid that went private had anything special on it that any of the other CNCity vids around don't have?

The VHS user posted part 2 in the archive thread I made. I had no idea there was one already anyway:
VHS 2 Part 2:

mega.nz/#!5PoVDZ5S!wC9gGUZ33eOtPj26wCy1qeN4muslC9U6bjhq3om-ps4

Channels: Cartoon Network/MTV 2/Comedy Central

Year: 2001-2002

Highlights:
-Rare Zoids promo "Zoids Cubed" Describes a quadruple back to back marathon of Zoids on Friday December 14th 2001.

1:04:21 - 1:04:36

-Powerpuff Girls Mojo Jojo promos (unique?)

3:27 - 3:41 and 1:22:01 - 1:22:29

Full Transcript:
pastebin.com/qxDDuAyV

That's fucking awesome, thank you

Was that like, CN summer you are reffering to or just city stuff? I downloaded three videos from youtube with a bunch of those. I don't know if they came from that channel, but I'll upload them to where ever people want them.

It was a video that had a bunch of bumpers from 2004-2006. It was like an hour long, I think.

Zarre uploaded all the bumpers from this to his channel but here you go anyway

mega.nz/#F!IeAQmQJR!tTbKNwUna5umqBhUdP6c3A

I have a file called "Cartoon Network City - The Nearly Complete Bumper Collection" and it is an hour and a half long.

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

You could probably upload that to MEGA.

Archive.org would be a great place as well.

I'm uploading to mediafire now. Seems the original youtube link no longer exists so this might be what that user was looking for.

For future reference, if you see videos like this or anything else try downloading them yourself using youtube-to-mp4 downloaders.

Anyone have episodes of Creep School's english dub? Apparently it aired on Teletoon in 2004.

youtube.com/watch?v=qsfUFDG6Coc

mediafire.com/file/ws3ab2rrx11v7qm/Cartoon Network City - The Nearly Complete Bumper Collection.mp4

I guess Sup Forums thinks I'm spam now.

My nigga

That CNArchive wasn't an hour long, it was about 20 minutes long. And it wasn't uploaded on his CNArchive channel, but his alt-channel, Cartoonothing. It was titled "Random Cartoon Network promos & bumpers (2004-06)"

And yes, it did have some stuff we don't have. It had a Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo premiere promo on Fridays, a Bloo beatboxing music video, a CN 2004 presidential election video, some rare Now/Then bumpers, a behind the scenes feature of Class of 3000, and some more. I'm pissed he decided to privatize it.

Could you contact them?

it's your own fault for not downloading archivable things like this

>a Bloo beatboxing music video

Shit, I remember seeing that one all the time back in 2006. Did anyone download that vid before he privatized it?

Good news everyone! I found around 50 540p masters of some old cn city bumpers. The quality is great, but this was before they put in music or sound effects, while the voices are already there. Would anyone like to help me put the music and sound to them?

Sure, that'd be great!

Does anyone have the link to his alt channel? I could try & see if there's a way to contact him.

how did you find those?

just
... how?

I'd like to know as well.

I'd also being willing to find correct audio too and willing to cut in and combine with better footage.

This. How did you find those bumpers user?

An animation supervisor named Geoff Valent apparently has an almost complete master collection. He uploaded around 1/5 of them before disappearing around January.

Here's all that I could find, enjoy anons
mega.nz/#!ys1ESSwR!v6EQTamroDMWf6YM4m_6uA9M_3p_kWIyZeQLTm83Nx0

My negro, this is incredible. Thanks!

Here's a playlist of some decent quality music from some of the bumpers

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTxoJYX8IxwNzyTOzasu-__IGjRsmWqE

You are my nigga

You are a GOD.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

>before disappearing
Like... he disappeared? Or his uploads did? Did the cartoon mafia get to him for doing that?

He stopped uploading and updating his twitter, who knows what happened but it might not be that dramatic.

Good news everyone! I forgot some.

mega.nz/#!Dtdn3CaA!Zka25CSPLOMFureb3tco5CvZon99jEBQ_pMAadv8qts

Including some cozy winter/summer/fall scenes like this one

Geoff has a Leddit account that he posts to semi-regularly. I should probably ask him there.

Contrary to popular belief, CN didn't stop the City era in 2007 because it was getting too expensive.

According to Geoff, they stopped it because they just wanted to try something different. But as the replacement(Fall is just something that grown-ups invented) showed, different isn't necessarily better.

Can do.

Here are all of his channels. I've already tried to contact him via PM and even left comments on his pages, to no avail. If you guys keep bugging him collectively, maybe he'll bulge.

Ok, this is somewhat Sup Forums related, but it's also technically Sup Forums related as well. Does anyone have a copy of the full version of pic related? I remember actually buying a copy of it, but it's been lost to a corrupted hard drive. It's considered a "lost game" according to the Lost Media Wiki, so I figured I'd ask here in hopes of somebody actually having it.

They should've kept doing the CN 20th Anniversary bumps. Those were great and captured the same feel as CN city.
youtube.com/watch?v=geZiwGQvJ64

youtube.com/watch?v=3eWUiJyqPvY

youtube.com/watch?v=H1XIeQ48c3Y

These bumpers were freaking brilliant. I kinda want them to make a comeback, except have the letters be about why CN is airing Teen Titans Go way too much and stuff like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=wsjDxW1CJvk

>That Hong Kong Phooey bit
That brings me back.

I really need to buy some more hard drives
My family and me never really bothered recording stuff in the past with vhs/whatever, kinda regret it

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, Im looking for an old music video/ bummper from Cartoon network. What I do remember from it was a Gorilla weraring a crown tells a story about a guy who is on a ship peeling potatoes and is to marry a lady gorilla...I know it's all random but I'm trying to find out if it wasn't some odd fever dream or not.

Oh god, I loved those. Fuck CN for not sticking with them.

Nice. This guy could be the key to starting stuff back up again, like a stream.

On a side question, anyone think they know who Nikki, the announcer/narrator really was? She was the best narrator for CN now/then bumpers.

Anyone remember the Black woman and bootleg Pickboy that hosted Cartoon Cartoon Fridays?

Moxy Show is considered a lost show. Very few bits of footage exist. If anyone has it they'd basically be helping history

Just a reminder to join the LMW chat for free myspleen invites, can really help if you're looking for something Sup Forums related!

I got more of a live action Billy's Dad from him, but yeah. They had this big room filled with blue stuff and they'd be hyped about every little thing. I recall their reaction to Mandy's smile destroying the world being "she has a great smile."

>links

These came from his vimeo I assume? I noticed he has 115 videos there. I just want to make sure so I don't go through them all myself.

Yeah I downloaded most of them from there and put them up on mega

I'm looking for an obscure Disney Cartoon from the 90's, or rather a handful of episodes of it. The Lost Media Wiki says it's missing four episodes and I've binged on pretty much all of them and the game.
Also it turned 20 this year and was directed by the guy who made 2 Stupid Dogs.

OP is a hero and I haven't been this shocked since we found the Electric Piper

So not all of them? Did you stop at a certain page? I can continue grabbing them and I'll upload them to mediafire for you so you can have them all.

Not all of them are from CN and some are just standard quality ones you can find on youtube

Fun fact, I actually interviewed the black lady who cohosted Fridays for a while. Her name is Nzinga Blake and she currently works as a short film director. twitlonger.com/show/n_1spj95d

Ok, thank you then.

>Not all of them are from CN

What were they from? We're doing more than just CN, after all.

That's actually one of the major things I'm looking for. Lots of Fridays segments are actually lost because of the harsh criticism the block received in its early days. I'm desperately trying to find recordings of the block - if anyone here has it, I would highly appreciate it :]

Various commercials mostly

I'm also fine with non-cartoon stuff getting uploaded too.

Lord knows a thread like this would never survive on Sup Forums.

Some anons mentioned they had PBS recordings. Does anyone have Cyberchase stuff? Preferrably one of the 2000-2004 episodes. That show was pure kino.

Guys, keep harassing CNArchive to see if he reuploads the 04-06 City collection.

I know i have at least a partial tape at my parents house from one in spring of 2006 when I was an extra on the show

I have a bunch of mega links of cartoons collected from previous threads, any requests? Some might be broken but most of them work

does anyone have any Space Ghost Coast to Coast from 1994-1999?

Yeah, I have a recording of the episode Cookout from June 1998 with commercials. I could probably upload it to YouTube if you want.

cool, thanks!

archive.org and/or myspleen would be better. Youtube is notorious for takedowns.

Said it before I'll say it again, anyone have Cyberchase recordings of the early 2000s episodes? Those are comfykino

Hey Captain, I have a question.

Did your CN December 2006 stuff include commercials when you got the files off Myspleen, before you cut them out? If so, could you upload the commercials somewhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=lNONiz3_HqI

Holy SHIT I've waited 12 years for this day. They're hard-timecoded but hot dang I'll take it Wonder if we'll ever see the rest.

you were an extra on Fridays? cool shit dude.

try making it unlisted

youtu.be/SVpN4SHK8Gc
youtu.be/2dsagflAkJs
youtu.be/07dKURPSVRM
youtu.be/1dcf9q5TL_w

In the UK we had these. I hear CN Latin America also had em. Definitely that 'lets redub old cartoons' period that resulted in Space Ghost C2C and Sealab. Never did see the Birdman eps FEAR originated from, though.

Anyone have 2000-2005 Nickelodeon tapes or 2000-2006 Disney channel tapes

Hi, i'm the original uploader of these promos
youtube.com/watch?v=OK5bT8MyS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8JQBvJMEo
I recently found the tapes containing these promos buried in my closet.
If you want, whenever I can get a decent capture card along with a new VCR I can rip these for you guys in better quality

I had the game as a kid, it was so fucking weird looking back, shit like that wouldn't fly for the Disney of today. What's really odd is apparently the game came first and the cartoon was an adaptation of it

I've been looking for the lost Freaky Stories pilot for years, one of the last things to elude me, only aired once on Halloween on YTV

Does myspleen have much Canadian stuff? Recordings of Bionix would be magical...

Also, what is a decent capture card Sup Forums recommends? I am kind of on a budget here

There's debate of which came first since they both came out in the same month so I guess only the guys who worked on it know the truth.

Ok I SWEAR I saw Home Movies airing on regular Cartoon Network sometime in 2002.

Anyone know of evidence of this?

I don't think that ever happened. What may have happened is that they accidentally had the normal CN logo bug in the corner instead of the Adult Swim one.

this. I definitely remember them doing that a lot in the early days, (or seeing the adult swim bug still on when it switched back to CN).

It wasn't as big of a deal back when AS was still considered just a programming block on CN.