How did they manage to make a Justice League film that didnt even make 1.5 billiion? How is this even possible?

How did they manage to make a Justice League film that didnt even make 1.5 billiion? How is this even possible?

The whole "unite the League" thing doesn't really generate any hype when only 3 of those characters have actually had their own movie of which only one was universally liked.

WB rushed the universe, flip-flopped on the direction by bringing in Whedon and has repeatedly churned out turds, thus generating zero hype.

Zack Snyder

Flash is a gay jewish soyboy

the real question is how did they manage to make a Justice League film made less than

>The Avengers
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Iron Man 3
>Captain America: Civil War
>The Dark Knight Rises
>The Dark Knight
>Spider-Man 3
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Spider-Man
>Wonder Woman
>Deadpool
>Spider-Man 2
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>The Amazing Spider-Man
>X-Men: Days of Future Past
>Suicide Squad
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>The Amazing Spider-Man 2
>Doctor Strange
>Man of Steel
>Big Hero 6
>Thor: The Dark World
>Hancock (adjusted)
>Iron Man 2 (adjusted)
>Iron Man (adjusted)
>X-Men: The Last Stand (adjusted)
>Batman (adjusted)
>Superman (adjusted)

>Thor: The Dark World

Also The Incredibles adjusted

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Snyder, the faggot is just talentless.

you forgot Ant-Man

it was a few years too late desu

Whedon'd

>only Batman is interesting
>there wasnt even a build up to this like Marvel did to Shtivengers

I was just considering box office
if we consider actual profit, then there's a shitload more

>universally
Come on user, WW had serious issues that made it far from perfect, it's more on par with the first captain America (a bit better but with the sameness general issues in the final act). The only reason people remember it as good is because the other D.C. Movies are absolute disasters.

Incompetent executives at WB who wanted to rush a fucked up unfinished movie out to theaters to make their bonus.
Plenty of other people fucked up along the way, but the blame lies with the people at the top.

There was a buildup, but it was shit

Two superman movies, and wonder woman. While Marvel did liket 20 movies already

woah, they are nazis and jews

Marvel had released 'one' more movie by the time it got to Avengers. What killed JL is BvS. That was the clincher, the deal-breaker.

The only one I care about is Batfleck. Everyone else is shit. I hope Aquashit bombs hard.

BvS was the biggest buildup to Justice League
Suicide Squad had a little of the aftermath of Superman's death and the post-credits scene of Bruce Wayne asking Waller for the files on the other leaguers
Wonder Woman had less links to the rest but it was her whole story which is in itself part of the buildup to the Justice League

Marvel had Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, but they knew how to introduce the Avengers elements in each one of them (SHIELD/Black Widow, the cosmic cube, Loki). Only one who needed introduction was Hulk, but people know the Hulk's origin, so they just made slight mentions.

People got scared off by the critics. Movies are at their literally most disposable right now. People would seriously rather rewatch a old movie than watch a new bad movie sometimes. We proved with TLJ bad review press can drive people away in droves. Yes, JL is going to make a sad amount of money but so is TLJ, both movies making half of what they should have.

Top kek

you might not have personally enjoyed it but general consensus is that Wonder Woman was good and it was the only DCEU movie that was universally enjoyed

The real question is how much money Warner Bros is gonna lose from this

Kalel no

I'm saying that the movie was well received, not that it was perfect.

ABSOLUTELY NO BLOOD

>Tell me, do you bleed?
>Not in this PG-13 flick

>Cara only 1/16th Jewish
Pure as always

I wanna see how bad the movie is.

Are there any Korsubs that DONT have fucked up audio?

gostream.is

use the purple server

oh shit is this that lord of the rings video game?

It's pretty hard trying to explain the concept of the Justice League to people who think Superman is a literal God.

Actually I did enjoy it

What syfy original is this?

It would be easier if they didn't make him take out the entire league + the big bad without breaking a sweat

What's the total gross?

Zack Snyder got his start doing music videos, not actual movies.

He then literally married into directing the DC movies because his wife is a producer. Actually producing a drama on par with Nolan's trilogy is something waaaay above his skill level.

It's almost as if people care more about a movie being good or bad then it having popular characters they liked as a kid.

it was shit

Its not hard to figure out; it was built upon a shitty foundation. We have a shit villain that has never mattered in comics with the most boring motivation ever, not to mention fails to tease Darkseid (the only reason he was picked to begin with), and half the movie is spent undoing all the shit Snyder did. When the first ever Justice League movie requires to revive fucking Superman, you know you fucked up this entire universe. Most of the casting is shit, and no one really cares to see this shit move forward. WB is that fucking incompetent, rivaling SONY

Now we know that's not true. Justice League is full of literally whos.