You start to think audiences are on to something but then they give shit movies like this a good rating

You start to think audiences are on to something but then they give shit movies like this a good rating.

OK it's probably because it's too early or something because no way this is better than most movies this year.

Fuck off, Disney shill.

That poster looks so stupid. Where's Martin Lawrence?

Every critic who said this was the worst movie of the year is a disingenuous cunt.

Audiences was always retarded, if you look at anything else then capeshit, star wars or something similar, they hate it, that's why people know there is something wrong with tlj score, it doesn't fit the glove

It was better than star wars.

Look at all the 5 star reviews
-New account
-Doesn't even has a profile
-Scripted mention of how the critics are wrong

I wonder lad.

t. Angry shills

Or just skipped Star Wars

Or, you know, you could actually go to the site and check user is right

2befaire they probably signed up just because they enjoyed the movie so they did it to spite critics
like Star Wars

it wasn't any worse than TLJ
those ratings are skewed as fuck, this movie was a 60 60 just like TLJ

And all doing it the same way?
Seems at least strange

They're right

Bump

No, they’re not.

ok?

DIdn't know there was a buddy cop movie with Will Smith and Yondu.

it's refreshing to see will smith play the white cop for a change

>Yondu
Who?

>fairy lives don’t matter today!
fucking hell who wrote this shit?

Probably because people go into something like this thinking, 'This is gunna be a massive pile of shit, let's go laugh' and get a few good scenes and are generally pleased by it.
Meanwhile you walk into a Star Wars film thinking, 'well I didn't like the last one too much but surely they'll have improved on it a bit' and get hit with a radioactive burning landfill of a movie.

This was alright, better than I was expecting

Yeah, it was a pretty decent movie.

>User Ratings: 2,629

It's almost like Shadowrun fags and people interested in modern fantasy watched the movie and liked it or something.

Are you really comparing it to the biggest movie of the year with like 120k reviews already?

Unironically one of the better movies that came out this year, fuck yourself OP

OMG you just revealed that audience enthusiasm for TLJ is on the same level as that Ghostbusters atrocity

I throughly enjoyed Bright. I liked the setting and the eluding to the history and interaction of the fantasy races while in a modern LA.
I want more from this universe.
#Fogteeth

JUST

>LMAO MEMES
Fuck off tourist.

>I unironically support bright

No shit retard, any other mind blowing conclusions you have for us. or will you just try and shame others on the internet like a child.