In other words it will never exist.

Gwendoline Christie as the pilot

vin diesel

Idris Elba

I want to see this movie first.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

unironically a better story than TFA or TLJ

This.

>Starkiller is a super edgelord antihero Jedi/Sith whose force powers are so great he can pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit
>he's still not as much of a Mary Sue as Rey

Unironically agree

>can pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit
holy fuck I forgot about that shit lmao

just set it in the far past so it doesnt impact anything
>instead of finding an apprentice, darth cuckold clones himself and genetically engineers his clone to be subservient
>clone is used to run errands
>clone ends up being really fucking powerful
>clone ends up turning on you anyway and kills your ass in a crazy force battle

>whose force powers are so great he can pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit
bitch that shit ain't nothing

No, the plot of this game was absolutely retarded.

Vader adopts and trains a child to be his apprentice, betrays him and leaves him for dead, tells him to create the rebellion in order to get back into his graces, only to betray him once again and have him killed.

I'd love for any of the Star Wars games to be made into movies, except this one.

The gameplay is pretty fucking fun and unique, imo. I had a lot of fun ragdolling stormtroopers around. The plot is pretty shit, but I doubt anyone is gonna play this game for it.

One of the most obscure cases of a game getting completely crippled due to consoles.

Me too. Soys would label it too pretentious too grim too hypermasculine too fascistic.

Man this makes me want to play TOR now.

Was Starkiller Base a homage to this guy’s name perhaps?

Starkiller is an homage to the original name for Luke, Luke Starkiller.

You could make it a canon movie just have it be a Star Wars story spinoff like rogue one call it. Star killer a starwars story.

Don’t forget the time he ripped apart an entire planet’s networked AI when it tried to fuck with him using the Force.

This makes me want to do some pull ups.

I'm going to suggest someone a little unorthodox. James Earl Jones as the voice of Darth Vader.

First betrayal wasn't genuine. He did it to fool the emperor. Second betrayal was where Vader's actual intentions were revealed.

A black man in star wars? The entire point is that we don't want diversity wars because it's shit

No, we don't want forced diversity, or miscast ahistorical roles.

>heart monitor beeps slowly
>defibrillators are set aside
>"alright james, just a few more lines."
>"please bob, have mercy."
>bob iger injects james with epinephrine
>"now now james, we're not quite finished with 'Vader and Boss Nass: A Star Wars Trilogy' yet."

>He did it to fool the emperor
no, sheev was in on the first betrayal. he wanted to use starkiller to root out the rebels all along.

Starkiller actually trained with vader though. Rey hasn't had a day of actual training

yes but the point is that his first betrayal was not vader turning on starkiller. just further manipulation

I would be happy if there was a Disney Soyverse canon and an auteur Star Wars canon. The Force Unleashed wouldn't happen since it's shit but we could get edgy SW films that don't fear humanizing the empire.

>his character is so fucking angry he can pull ships out of orbit
This is tolerable because it was just a dumb game. The sequel was literally him cloned and trained by Vader his whole life on a state-of-the-art facility on Kamino.

Not posting the best non canon game about a rogue Jedi.

>tfw your boy Kyle will never be canon
It hurts so much lads

>the best non canon game about a rogue Jedi.
KOTOR 2. The gameplay sucks but it's still the best.