Written by nolan. Directed by Snyder. Will you watch it?

Written by nolan. Directed by Snyder. Will you watch it?

>Directed by Snyder
Trash.

>Written by Jonathan Nolan and Directed by Christopher Nolan
Kino

>Directed by Snyder

>written by Snyder
>directed by Michael Bay

Make it written by Steven king so we can get little girl toddies and secks

hell no

why can't anno write it?

>written by guiermo del torro
>directed by michael bay
>starring robert downey jr

Fixed.

As long as WETA does the effects, fuck yeah.

>Directed by Snyder.
"no"

I know it'll be shit, but I'd be interested in how shit. wouldn't pay for it tho

Dubs says I'm in 199%, RDJ keeps the 1% as he can go fuck himself back to St. Elmo's Fire.

madmax from stranger memes as asuka

oh SHUT THE FUCK UP you guys only have a low-opinion of Snyder because of RLM and their fucking ill-found views.

Eva is gonna be shit regardless of who directs it. Or are you talking about any film with this combo?

The dubs confirm Rob Lowe is secretly RDJ. There are no brakes!

checked.

Neon Genesis Evangelion was and still is one of the dullest franchises in the history of anime franchises. Each episode following the boy emo and his pals from Tokyo-3 as they fight assorted Angels has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the Christian imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of pop psychology, all to make mecha unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Anno vetoed the idea of Snyder directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his manga. The Evangelion series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Gundam series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the manga was good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the manga was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Anno's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Neon Genesis Evangelion by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Evangelion at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Neon Genesis Evangelion" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Have it be a 100% Japanese cast and age appropriated, and we'll see.

Failed pasta

kek

It's true though, is just giant robots fighting giant monsters and the protagonist getting anxiety attacks each five minutes.

They not even give an explanation why the mosnters attacked earth, the plot is nearly non existent

>Written by nolan
Why would anyone think this is a good idea?

>Directed by Snyder
Lost me there.

I have a low opinion of Snyder because the only good film he's made was Watchmen and even that was a mediocre interpretation of the source material.

youre confusing plot with exposition

Very nice.

That has less to do with his directing and just good actors and an already interesting source material that saved it.