I'm so fucking hard right now. Thank you Based Slott

I'm so fucking hard right now. Thank you Based Slott.

Back to twitter Dan

I can't wait to see him fail again and die or come back to be classic fat ock.

>We will never have a Superior Octopus ongoing

Just kill me now.

no self respecting megalomaniac would ever join a fascist cult. they'd found their own instead

Is that supposed to be just a skull with octopus tentacles or the actual hydra logo?

...but, isn't that how Red Skull made Hydra? By joining the Nazi's and getting them to fund him?

So, he'll still have disgusting eating habits and become overweight in no time, right?

no

Well, he managed not to put on weight when he was using Pete's body? So maybe not?

Pete said that he felt the ill effects of Otto's bad diet though once he got his body back.

N-nani?! What book is this from? Amazing Spider-Man?

Wait, does that mean we get to have some interaction with Anna Maria Marconi too?

Since when is Oto alive again?

he was already with the nazis, he just forcefully took over hydra when he realized the allies were about to win WWII so that he wouldn't be left with nothing

I think one of the reason Peter remained fit was because of his Spider-metabolism.

>yet another egotistical immoral Spidey clone running around

No thanks.

Clones. He's got a new perfect Peter Parker Clone body.

Source?

Read Spencer's HydraCap run

does Anna know? Is she the one who brought him back to live using Peter Industries?

She doesn't know about the new body in the OP I think.

But she knows he is alive?

Is he going full villain now? Shouldn't he still have all of Peter's youth in his brain?

Objectively, she's the only one Slott write 100% right.

But nah, she hates Otto now.

She does.

Otto kept going on about it, monologuing every thought, practically narrating events, you know, being Otto.

She noticed the empty tank later on and said nothing.

And I don't buy the clone being perfect. Otto fucks up and overestimates his achievements often.

No. But he'll probably dorp for a date... a meeting!

I dont think so. The last time she saw him, he disintegrated with the rest of Reilly's clones.

>Shouldn't he still have all of Peter's youth in his brain?

Huh?

He erased them while he was in Peter's body not completely though.

*seemingly disintegrated.

can't wait for spock to try seducing her again and ultimately get rejected
I do like anna maria though

Okay. Has Red Skull seriously never been associated with Hydra before that? Or have Cosmic Cube shenanigans retconned his past history with HYDRA?

>But nah, she hates Otto now.
Since when?

Has she actually done anything since the end of Superior Spidey? I stopped reading after that because I don't give two shits about Slott's version of Peter Parker.

Since she found out the guy she liked is actually the super villain that almost caused the heat death of the earth not to mention all the other evil shit he has done in the past And he broke up her last relationship

she helps peter run his company but i guess she won't have that much to do once peter loses his company

>Since she found out the guy she liked is actually the super villain that almost caused the heat death of the earth
Well, who isn't causing the heat death of the universe, honestly?

Do it yourself, like your hero did when he almost allowed Norman to conquer New York.

Yes.

>Well, who isn't causing the heat death of the universe, honestly?

Hey, some of us are trying to do something about that.