What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

white people are evil

cute step sis wants to hang w losers

are we supposed to know who the fuck that is? if you're still watching 80s movies then you're too fucking old to be here

he should be the antagonist of the next season, rampaging around yelling racial slurs and seducing everyone's mothers, no one can stop him.

Abusive Dad and a good taste in woman

>Abusive Dad

What did he even do? A stern talk about respect and responsibility? That's abuse?

Did they fug?

They will make him gay. Calling it now.

He had Megazord power.

Good Alpha Fathering.

closet homosexual

Nothing, he was just polite. That's the normal way to act around urban housewives.

Goddamn, I was sporting a raging erection during this whole scene. I could almost smell that horny milf through the screen holy shit.

>You will never perfume your crotch while listening to fresh released unknown metal band Metallica
>You will never bang the milf next door by unbuttoning your shirt and being a Man
>You will just sit in Sup Forums shitposting all day

Why live desu

80s still are loved for a reason, we totally skipped 90s and 2000s "nostalgia"

His dad is an abusive asshole

Writers were incels writing most stereotypical Chad they could imagine

They wrote Steve too and he isn't stereotypical

he is a closeted homo with daddy issues, that's why he doesn't fudge finn's mommy

>"villians" who did nothing wrong.jpg

This.

No, they aren't. Writers just go back there because its easier to write stories without cellphones and technology everywhere. You couldn't do Stranger Things today. Hell, you can barely do X-Files.

top kek I acted the same way when my little sister started hanging around a little black boy.

Literally nothing he did was wrong.

And pinned him against a wall while choking him. He's still a complete asshole but it's not like he never got abused

Who said anything about Steve? Also, they just made him le bland nice guy that doesn't actually have a personality.

Welcome to 2017.

His dad did nothing wrong.

80s has the best aesthetics sorry you're a newfag to our great life

can you really call something that they made so obvious? every scene he was in had more homo eroticism than top gun. he even got called a fag by his dad. that being said I found his gay, racist, punk, sport, camaro driving, metal head, abusive brother, asshole character to be the most entertaining in the show. Dacre Montgomery pulled that shit off lel. good to see bullies back on screen.

After mouthing off and disrespecting his mother.

There's always hope, user

>80s aesthetics
>picks a cartoon

Don't forget his fixation with Steve.

Choke slamming your kid while calling him a faggot on the regular is pretty much textbook child abuse. Justified or not it was abuse, and it's pretty heavily implied that it's been happening since he was a kid and not jut while he was 17

He was pushed up against the wall, not choked. He was slapped after he continued to mouth off.

If he had been happening since he was a kid, he wouldn't have mouthed off like that.

he was a younger version of this guy

My lord I would FUCK and SUCK her.

Yeah he was abused. It was odd that this guy didn't get the redemption Steve got in S1

I used to get hit all the time when I was a kid and once I got big enough to fight back I took every opportunity to start shit with either one of my parents because I hated them for abusing me my whole life. I'd fight my dad all the time and that situation is totally plausible for anyone who realizes abuse as a form of punishment doesn't actually work

Sure, you did, kid.

Tell us what happened to you, my tumblr darling.

Same