Sup Forums Isn't Ron THE definite depiction of a beta male in cartoons?

Sup Forums Isn't Ron THE definite depiction of a beta male in cartoons?

he does get the girl though

>Lands hot gf best friend from childhood
>Goes around the world seducing asian ninja chick
>No problems talking to women

yeah no.

How the fuck is he a beta male when he still won the Kimbowl?

Oh sit the fuck down, it was written like that from the get-go, he's still autistic as fuck.

beta = can't get girl
ron = got girl
sometimes he's acting full blown autismo

He won the main girl and is also a master of monkey kung fu, I wouldn't call him beta.

He didn't get the girl because of he deserved it, he got the girl because that's what always happens. He got her because of muh good guy gets the girl because of the whole fantasy that women choose the good guys, even if they aren't the most attractive or successful. It's the result of the author's fantasy and nothing else.

does that make him beta?
hell no.

No, what makes him beta is his personality, him getting the girl is merely ancillary to selling the fantasy that just being the good guy is enough to win the girl.

Monkey kunfu god
Yori lust
Tapped his bonbon
Snagged a girl who can do anything
Competent villain
Has a cute imouto who he protects

No beta detected. Awkward and strange but with the heart of a hero

hes not really beta, he always tries to improve and in clutch moments he does come through for kim.
he also gets the girl, not just any girl but THE girl. and he has an asian ninja waiful lusting after his cock as a backup.

Ron didn't even want Kim until near the end.

"Autistic" and "beta" aren't the same thing. Ron is 100% autistic, but unlike the autists on Sup Forums he isn't beta.

> muh good guy gets the girl because of the whole fantasy that women choose the good guys

God forbid you entertain the idea that she chose him because they'd been friends for a long time and he went and outright said he was interested in her.

There'd already been tidbits of both sides being somewhat jealous of the others temporary love interest in the series anyway.

Why would I entertain a mere fantasy? The hot cheerleader will never in 100% of circumstances ever pick her loser social reject childhood friend over the jocks. It's a story of fantasy and him winning is nothing but fanfiction, his monkey kungfu is nothing but deus ex machina and his loser persona should have realistically caused him to make a fool of himself and for Kim to totally hate him.

Yeah. Hes the perfect self insert for fags.
>le funny man gets all the girls
Pathetic

Not beta. Autistic dumbass, but has many useful skills, outgoing personality, and strong motivation to get off his ass. If anything Wade is more of a beta.

Jesus fuck go back to r9k already.

> Why would I entertain a mere fantasy?

Because it makes sense for the characters within the setting? The events and set up of the show is fanciful on its own, what with a teenage girl being an amazing hero-for-hire during her spare time. But in terms of the characters themselves, like I said, is it really that hard to believe that Kim would have gone out with Ron considering how long he's been there for her and obviously cares about her? Especially during the events of the movie when he outright states his interest?

Just doesn't really make sense why your so against the idea of this pairing, even if the set up for the show itself is unrealistic.

I feel like you're angry over getting rejected and you're taking your anger out at a fictional character.

>that projection
jesus shit dude

hope you will find happiness in your life, poor guy

It's a cartoon.

>Outgoing
>useful
>motivated
In what way is any of that autistic?

>Beta assblasted that a cartoon character has a girlfriend and he doesn't

no he's just a goofy dude op, you're getting confused with beta and goofball.

But I've argued with faggots from /r9k/ many times and you and there's just no point with you people.

>ALL WOMEN WANT A HANDSOME GUY WHO'S IN AND OUT OF JAIL

But they are right. I try my hardest to be close to her and then she chooses the other fucking mudslime/nigger/whofuckingcares fuckface.

Heh, maybe my brain and personality is beyond fucked anyway. Fucking whores and chadfucks.

In the last season he becomes a star football player.
So no.

Maybe you're just unattractive or annoying user, ever think of that?

I have loads of "nice guy" friends who are getting some, while I spent years thinking the same way as /r9k/ getting fucking NOTHING.

>wishing happiness on others when there's only so much to go around
Give it to me instead.

CRAAWLING IN MY SKIIIN

>He didn't get the girl because of he deserved it, he got the girl because that's what always happens.

>Maybe you're just unattractive or annoying user, ever think of that?
And that's how you grow mass murderers.

Maybe you creep her out

Nevermind
No maybe about it

Maybe it's your fault and you should work on improving yourself instead of blaming other people.

You heard it here first, folks. Kim Possible is a roastie.

Maybe she's just not into you bro. Unrequited love is worthless. If she doesn't feel about you the way you feel about her, then she's not worth pursuing. But if you put effort into making yourself presentable you will find a woman out there who likes you enough to date you, or at least fuck you.

Find a new car to chase my dawg.

>that entire post
I don't know who hurt you user but they must have done a number on you for you to end up like this.

Oh god, it really was an /r9k/ thread

>work on improving yourself
No, go fuck yourself. I had enough fucking betrayals and I would rather shut myself in my apartment and fantasize about the perfect waifu or just a fucking friend who I can trust.

>Maybe she's just not into you bro. Unrequited love is worthless. If she doesn't feel about you the way you feel about her, then she's not worth pursuing.
Yeah, I try to forget, but /r9k/ threads keep bringing my memories back.

Time to blame my height, ugliness, no friends, my personality and others again.

Stop self inserting you fucks

Don't go to /r9k/ then dipshit. That place never helps make anyone feel better. You can't even go there to feel superior about your own live. It's just a mire of concentrated Woe and Despair.

I don't even browse /r9k/ and just get bored there if I visit it and read about their blogs.

I just had to let it out at this thread who calls Ron a "beta" even if he got the girl.

no

even if you disregard the whole monkey kung fu thing, have you ever seen ron's (supposed) cowardice gettting the best of him

sure he screams a lot, but he's there
not always useful, but ready to find out if he might be
not "friendzoned", but genuine friend

so, no

Didn't Ron have multiple women liking him?

>Zita
>Tara
>Yori
>Kim

Also got kissed by Bonnie.

Do not you have a school shooting to plan ?

> It is clearly everyone else who is wrong and I'm right
> Why don't women like me?

Real head scratcher there user.

ITT: Hunter 3-1 Actual trolls the shit out of Sup Forums..... AGAIN
He posted these exact same posts a moth ago

user did you watched the show, Kim was cheerleader, but not popular or liked, people liked Ron more than Kim, not even bullshiting, there a whole episode were they take truth serum and everyone loves Ron, because he only laked confidense and hate Kim true personality

Hunter 3-1? who or what is that?

The thing about Ron is that he overcomes his fears. He has bad stage fright? Well he needed to go on stage and sing- and he did. Phobia of monkeys? He's fought a human-monkey thing plenty of times.

Sure he's not an 'alpha', he's beta, but he's not beta the way /r9k/ uses it. He's the traditional sense of beta, the kind most men are- average decently adjusted people but not a natural leader. He has a lot of fears but he's a competent individual who can step up to the plate and conquer them. The way people use beta online is to mean someone who won't face their fears or take steps to empower themselves and would rather spend their entire lives passively hoping the world grants them their desires.

Came here to post OP, you're forgetting that nobody, at least in the main school cast, liked Kim. Ron on the other hand, got everybody to like him

That's the difference between Ron and you. He was a sperg but he was charismatic. You're just a beta

This thread

user, nobody "deserves" anybody.

>Saves the world
>Practically most of the female cast lust after his big jewish cock at one time or another

He's a chad in neets clothing

>jewish
It's all explained now.

Dahmer, Quincy and Bundy had plenty of fangirls. A whiny beta with negative self-esteem straight out of Sup Forums may be nobody's ideal of a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean girls aren't attracted to criminals either.

This guy is correct, however:
This guy is also correct and his post needs to be upchanned more. Contradiction, Sup Forums, what do?

No? The series literally ended with him using his super kungfu powers to kill a pair of alien invaders, plus he got the girl

Hey dumbasses, "beta" != "did not get the girl"

No.

In this case Ron got multiple girls

And he saved the entire world through the power of murder, extra-terrestrial murder.

Steve is a lesbian girl trapped in a boy's body, so it's not the same.

Also, he's Jewish
Oy vey

Jesus christ user...I have a whole slew of autistic friends and consider myself someone who can get along with just about anyone...But man, if you were to approach me, acting this way I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

You are just pure unlike-ability manifested into a physical form

Don't worry pal, I'm sure one day you'll find someone as autistic and butthurt as you.

>Kim fell for him
>Yori liked him
>Tara liked him before those two did and he just didn't notice it.
>Zeeta liked him enough to go on a date with him.
> He had no problem talking to girls. They turned him down, but he had no problem talking to them.

On top of that, while the guy could be a little weird, he did so without really giving a damn about what other people thought.

Ron was far from Beta

t. school shooter

kill yourself normalfag

Yeah...

To be honest guys, I doubt any of you get any. I mean, sure. You can brag about that quarter pounder or that hideous chick you screwed at a bar, but we all know your game. The Chads and Stacys of the world are too busy getting laid at Coachella and other dumping grounds for spoilt rich kids to be fucking around here.

I would also like to say that I'm always amazed at how quickly nerds will turn on each other. Like one fedora bitches about something stupid, then a half dozen or so hipster nu-males attack him through shitposting just to make themselves feel better. In that sense, despite our constant assurance that we're somehow better, we're no different from the Chad/Stacy assholes of the world. We're just their hideous counterparts who can't get laid.

You act like all nerds are ugly though. You can be moderately attractive and still watch cartoons and play video games. Maybe you just need to lower your standards a little and try finding a girl who likes the same shit as you do.

Realistically? Ron would get beat on by the bullies fairly frequently, and Kim would probably end up getting wooed by the big shot football players before moving onto Sorority hoedom, or would get brutally bullied by the other cheerleaders and become a crazed Tumblrite feminist. Both would live very shitty, unfulfilling lives. So yeah, in that sense he is a total 'beta male' and the campus runt. But this is a cartoon show.

Here you don't have the local bullies slinging rocks at the retard kids, you don't have the alpha rich girl destroying someone's life for daring to inconvenience her, you don't have everyone growing up into corporate zombies who are stuck in shitty marriages where both spouses cheat on each other frequently, or dead beat crack addicts squatting in a trailer while the world burns all around them. Nobody wants to watch real life. They wanna watch Kim the secret agent busting heads and saving the day, with Ron the underdog getting the girl in the end. And frankly, there's nothing wrong with that.

>doesnt give a fuck, joined the cheerleaders because fuck you
>has a naked mole rat pet
>made a hit sensation rap about it
>has sick ass monkeu juju powers and is potentially the strongest character for it
>hooked up with his qt22/7 childhood friend who's famous, seducing other girls along the way
>all despite being born a plain guy
>"beta"
haha no

>Nobody wants to watch real life. They wanna watch Kim the secret agent busting heads and saving the day, with Ron the underdog getting the girl in the end. And frankly, there's nothing wrong with that.
This.

Im starting to feel like this doesnt have anything to do with the show.

Can we talk about how awkward and out of touch Kim was? She barely had any friends and seemed just as out of place as Ron despite being a straight A cheerleader.

Her father is a rocket scientist, her mom is a surgeon, her brothers are geniuses, and she's a super competent spy with connections all over the world.

Meanwhile Ron's family is normal and Ron himself is an incredibly stupid yet also ridiculously agile monkey warrior god that is a genius fast food chef.

>Itry my hardest to be close to her and then she chooses the other fucking mudslime/nigger/whofuckingcares fuckface. Heh, maybe my brain and personality is beyond fucked anyway. Fucking whores and chadfucks.

You're right I can't see how she would reject you at all

He ended up with Kim only after the Chad was done with her.

r9k is soc 2.0 as of now

thicc
also nice quads

best post in a bait thread

This thread is hilarious.

>mudslimes
Well... She didn't exactly have the option of saying 'no' before she got stuffed in the bag. Kazakh marriage baby!

>nigger
Most people I've met secretly can't stand the ghetto trash. Other blacks don't even want anything to do with them. If someone I desired went after THAT, then I'd just shrug and walk away knowing I can do better.

>who fucking cares
Well, you do evidently. Also, why are you turning this into a race thing?

>personality
You're obsessing over materialistic people who live dead and empty lives. See all those facebook updates these people constantly throw out? They're exaggerating the extent of it all, trying to make people jealous. And even if they really are the true Thundercock with three different girls every day, who care's? They're not worth the trouble.

>Nobody wants to watch real life

Given how cartoons are used as indoctrinating lies to mentally castrate little boys growing up on this shit, I do believe that reality needs to be shoved up the ass of every viewer in media. Maybe then we won't see too many damn simps in the real world with their annoying pussy begging bending backwards for women shit attitudes.

Of course any complainers about portraying the ugly truth can voice their complaints and then immediately be set on fire for whining against the ugly truth. You can only prefer Pretty Lies IF you are willing to be killed for it. That sounds like a balanced solution to Western Civilization's problem with Gynocentrism.

I swear, if you portrayed women realistically in all media EVERY SINGLE EMASCULATED BETA MALE would grab a gun and kill themselves unable to stomach reality.

Seriously, people would do so much better and be so less fucking creepy if they acted like adults instead of assblasted children who feel entitled to date people.

Betas don't succeed in exploiting their female friend's emotional weakness

Kim wasen't a straight A studen user, she was a average student, yeah cheerleader and spy, but she was really awkard in school, Ron was just an average Joe, but people seems to like him