Battlefront 2 backlash resulted in profits loss for EA

battlefront 2 backlash resulted in profits loss for EA

the last jedi ticket sales are down almost 50%

is star wars done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iIOmmDE1ko&feature=youtu.be&t=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he so butthurt over "his" Luke?

He's just an actor. Do what the director tells you.

>they will only make 1 billions instead of 1.2 billion

jesus christ, they are DONE

We've dealt a good blow but this is only the beginning

fuck stars wars lol

Because it was his only real achievement in life and he's been Luke for 40 years. Granted he's a very good and successful voice actor but Luke is the only thing most people give a shit about.

its like the media have no idea what to do without recycling 20th pop culture, nothing, nada

Its the only thing of cultural relevance he has ever done. I'd feel the role was special to me too.

Although hes still the GOAT joker.

#NotMyAtticus.

The Last Jedi will still turn a profit. If anything destroys Kathleen Kennedy's career, it's going to be Solo.

No one asked for that movie.

If they retcon Rey as a somebody or have her breed with Ren to start a new legacy with Skywalker blood, they can still save it. They have to stitch back whatever is left to carry on the original lore, for whatever is worth.

People said the same going from MoS to JL. This will be no different.

He's more iconic for the joker voice than anything desu senpai

Nah, Star Wars will never be done. Until one makes like 80 million globally in it's total run.

It is called having passion for what you love doing.

I actually had hope for it when Lord and Miller were making it. I liked all their previous stuff.

And then they got booted. Well no more of that hype

He's allowed to say its shit. Its the media that is choosing to make a story out of this

>I actually had hope for it when Lord and Miller were making it. I liked all their previous stuff.
Yeah. I wonder why they got booted.

It seems like KK wants someone controllable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iIOmmDE1ko&feature=youtu.be&t=101

He's been Luke since the director was a literal toddler.

>massive reshoots
>main director is fired partway through filming
>main guy needs a fucking acting coach
>got meme actors
Heads are gonna roll

Screen capped

wait what

I honestly liked the punished grey Jedi Luke. He was by far the best part of the movie. He didn't really have to die though.

Hamill did a good job.

>joker's VA in children's cartoons
>more iconic than Luke Skywalker

Because he obviously understands Star Wars while retards in charge don't.

SJWs ruin everything on purpose. They don't even like Star Wars. When they say they love Star Wars, they mean they have heard of it. Disney fucked up by assuming SJW/tumblr crowd make up the majority of the fan base. Video Games and Marvel comics are a good case study in who they literally destroy anything they insert themselves into

>Hamill did a good job.
No joke, this is the best acting he has ever done.

Maybe if we had more scenes of him going on about why he thinks the Jedi are evil from his point of view instead of seeing him fish and milk a sea creature's tits, his role would have actually been worth it.

There's 20 minutes of deleted scenes so I hope we get an extended cut.

>MY Sup ForumsNIGGER ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

>sjw
Is this where we pretend that the Star Wars audience was not always centre-left?
This.

This has to be to most buthurt try hard post in Sup Forums/ history, and it will be deleted in 3.2.1

>Much boggymens

Because he's a lifelong fan of Star Wars not a fucking cynical turd that just wants to make Mickey happy.

Mark is /ourguy/.

I remembering him being very hesitant to come back at first, and I think shit like this is why. I don't know if that video of him in apoplectic shock was him responding to Luke dying, but does look like Mark nearly died of sadness. This movie almost killed him.

>Do what the director tells you.

He did. He just disagreed loudly along the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So basically Justice League?

every nerd I've ever met irl has been Sup Forums tier. idk where this pajama nerd phenomenon came from.

>most notable role of your entire career, a character that is known by everyone an immortalized in pop culture
>director has you drinking alien titty milk and training some cunt in a sequel 40 years later
i would probably pissed too