Will J.J. follow through with it or go back to Finn pining for Rey?

Will J.J. follow through with it or go back to Finn pining for Rey?

Am I the only one who thinks he is gay because he didn't seem to like the Kiss? Like that was their intention.

He'll be gay for Poe.

Casual reminder that Finn having anything romantic for Rey is a meme, they've always been just good friends

>Finn kiss rose
>It ain't me start playing

Honestly, it’s a piece of the only way that Finn’s character can be saved. As gay as that sounds

Rey is his waifu. Other women need not apply.

snoke was an illusion
kylo lied to rey
kill off rose
problems solved

Come on, man. They were alluding to it pretty heavily on TFA.

If they had done that it would've blended with the rest of the backlash and now the movie would be at 40%.

Boyega literally said in an interview that there was no romantic interest between Finn and Rey in TFA.

is this the best kiss scene since "i know"?

>caring that much for each other
Man, something that pure can only be friendship. There's no want involved, just care.

They course-corrected halfway through and had to damage control.

Finn's character had so much fucking potential. I feel like they intentionally pushed aside all of the interesting aspects of his story just to make him a shuckin' and jivin' comic relief side kick.

>snoke = illusion
Sorry bud, wasn’t the case unless snoke transfers bodies, but that’s probably not true because of how adamant Kyle was to kill Luke via walkers
>Kylo lied
It’s possible
>kill Rose
Ain’t gonna happen. Cynicism tells me that Rose was brought on specifically because of that ComicCon Q&A where the two Asians asked when hey would be represented. They’re not going to kill off such a pandering character

Rey is for Kylo

On her part, sure. But there was want on his part. Not sexual want, just genuine romantic want.

Kylo have autism.

Eh, maybe. I haven't watched TFA in a while but I think I vaguely remember Finn having some romantic thoughts towards her. But it was very little compared to their other interactions (I think)

I’m sad that her hot sister dies in the beginning and we had to deal with her disgusting pig face through out the whole movie

Why didn’t they let the Uggo die in the beginnt and the hot Asian chick would be the sidekick to the PoC

so does Rey

but he kept pinning for Rey. The first thing he says when he wakes up is "Rey", the whole movievhe is worried about her and hugs her passionately at the end when they meet again, the Rose shit was just from Rose.

Name one (1) autism scene.

not putting on clothes and thinking his disgusting traditional bread maker body is attractive

That is not autism.

If they kill Rose, I hope her long lost brother just shows up and murders her.

>First thing he thinks about is Rey when he wakes up
>Visible look of disgust when Rose kisses him
>Hugs Rey for a minute when they reunite
>Rey gets jealous when Finn puts a blanket over Rose
>implying Finn won't win Rey's heart

He and Rian are going to fuck each other's story up since Rian is right after this.

Kill my Snoke will ya, take away my interbreeding grounds will ya

Rey and rose will go lez and finn and poe will be gay. Kylo will be the last straight character

>5 minutes later I hit /adv/ and make a thread about this cashier always smiling at me when buying groceries - do you folks think she like me?

Finnfags are pathetic.

So how exactly did chinese pig get the part? It was like they picked someone up from chinatown and forced role into the film.

Still unironically better than FinnRey

rey is ben's property. she will not be getting blacked. sorry finnfags

The Asian market is strong with this one.

>we need an asian to get the chinese markets which didn't do that great
>okay it has to be a strong female though
>no one too pretty
>we also need chubby girls in here too

Between her and Holdo, they were trying to capture the entire SJW audience

Finn will file sexual assault charges since she kiss him against his will.

t. chatroullete masturbator

Imagine being Boyega in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Marie Tran, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Boyega and not only sit in that chair while Kelly Marie Tran flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that kiss. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking
visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KELLY MARIE TRAN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled lips as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the Disney handlers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking John Boyega. You're not going to lose your future Disney career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

There's also the message she leaves for Finn, a bunch of deleted scenes about it and the whole deal about "imprinting" that seems to be a carryover from an older draft.

Rose will be dead in IX's opening crawl

Rose and Leia.
This is so dumb It'll happen

friendship with a nigger = rape

>fatty wiggly piggy
>leathery skin
sucked me out of the pasta desu

6/10, lazy rewrite

>market research says uggo chubby chink girls are a fat target market if we get one in
>oh yeah let's do

well I mean it is an American movie so two thirds of their audience is fat

>Sexual assault in a Star Wars movie

And yet it's called progressive

If the directors have any sense they'll keep Finn with Rose.

That and suddenly paring him up with Rey wont reflect well on Finn's character, the same finnfags trying to push finn/rey still will be the first ones to complain when the audience just starts seeing Finn as that stereotypical womanising black guy.

Why is Disney so brain dead when it comes to pandering to minorities? Both main minority actors in the sequel trilogy are ugly and uncharismatic as fuck. The OT had Lando and the PT had Mace Windu. And they could have used Clan Wren, a Mandalorian clan consisting entirely of Asians, to introduce some Asian actors. Instead they casted Boyega and Tran and made their characters have a shitty romance plot.

It's because they hate attractive people

>Will J.J. follow through with it or go back to Finn pining for Rey?

If, J.J. are smart
Finn and Rey
J.J. start
J.J. ends

all these buthurt whiteys that rey is turning to the Black Side

Finn never made moves on Rose, though. It came off as a one-sided crush.

lol, its a Disney film. Disney films pander to white women. you don't make the minority characters more attractive than the white princess silly boy.

Why was everyone in every Disney animated film pretty?

Because they aren't real, and they aren't made by the same people anyway

What about all the pretty people in Avengers?

Avengers was cast before Disney took over

What? He got friendzone at the end super hard.

Wrong, John even confirmed he didn't