How would you feel about the MCU going with BuckyCap after Infinity War?

How would you feel about the MCU going with BuckyCap after Infinity War?

I'll miss his Winter Soldier look, but sure.
Unless they just palette tweaked that gear to resemble Cap, then I'm all for it.

I doubt that will happen if anything they'll just do a full reboot.

It'll be good.

It'll show Marvel has a shred of talent when writing a legacy hero.

id be down

I would also accept Falcon=cap if he gets a good movie

Sebastian Stan originally signed on for like 9 movies.

BuckyCap is endgame.

I would love it just to see the shitty comics division backtrack on Sam Wilson aka Captain #BLACKLIVESMATTER.

I don't like Bucky or the actor.

Thunderbolts soured me on everything Bucky.

Perlmutter hates Feige and the MCU so I doubt it.

How bad was it?

I don't think Sebastian Stan is leading man material, but if they do a BuckyCap & Falcon team-up movie it might work. Him and Mackie had a great dynamic in Civil War.

Evans is great as Cap so I just don't see anyone taking the mantle and making it work. Plus I thought Stan was great as Winter Soldier in Cap 2, though I guess they can't keep him brainwashed and a villain now. He was the first antagonist in the MCU that I actually thought was menacing. When he's just regular Bucky he's not as good and I don't think he'd do better as Cap either.

Yeah, but they love movie synergy. Look at Baby Groot. If Bucky becomes Cap in the MCU after Steve dies, you can bet they would make him Cap in the comics just to capitalize on it.

Will he have the photon shield? that shield is a guilty pleasure of mine

Isn't Evans' contract up soon? I know RDJ's is.

>Isn't Evans' contract up soon? I know RDJ's is.

Evans, RDJ, Hemsworth, Hiddleston, SLJ, Renner and ScarJo are all up after Avengers 4.

Needs to have the suit

Hemsworth and Hiddleston will be back. They don't have much going on right now. ScarJo too.

It's awful.

just like falconcap to me, i hope they kill cap in the first and they bring him back at the end of the 4th

Nobody cares about the MCU.

>ScarJo too.
Yeah, her career is on its last legs. All her live action movies bomb. The MCU is the only thing she has left.

Reboots mean jack shit if you are going to do the same shit again

This. Would love to see the MCU take on the buckycap costume.

Always assumed it would go that way to be honest. Ever since he held the shield in TWS.

Sebastian has more movies in his contract than would fit before IW IIRC.

I was actually hoping Cap would die in Civil War even though I like him, just to add some emotional impact and raise the stakes. I'm hoping Bucky picks up the mantle at some point

He's held the shield in every Cap movie.

A former Terrorist assassin spy that killed a lot of people doing cap stuff is a bad decision
Just recast Cap if the have too
A redemption arc is fantasy tier realistically speaking.

Drug dealers and users should just be executed.

Would be dumb. We don't need someone else as cap. If Rogers dies/evans wants out just retire the character for a while and recast later.

Frank pls