Is this what a great America looks like?

Is this what a great America looks like?

I fuck with this.

What fanfic art is this?

It's reality my dear user. Based HydraCap will Make America Great Again.

>Based HydraCap will Make America Great Again.
Oh, you're trying to have one of THOSE threads.
No thanks

I was hoping he'd turn the Hydra colors into red, white and blue...

Maybe turn Hydra logo...into a real fucking hydra and not skeletoctopus

>the business and backlash around comics is more entertaining than the actual comics themselves

I have not bought a Marvel comic in years, and yet Marvel continues to entertain me with their idiocy

>There are two happy black people in the crowd
B-but muh racism!

What book is this from?

They are terrorist user.

FCBD secret empire

Leaked FCBD Secret Empire issue.

YES!
This is reality, baby, embrace it.
*hums* His cause is just, can't you see...

Mankind shall be united under one flag, whether they want to be or not

I thought nazi cap was retconned

>Is this what a great America looks like?

Here's a tip for seeing a great anything: Look at any object. Close your eyes. There you go.

not yet

>Nazis that put minorities into camps are worthy

That coloring job is really bad. This image could have some ridiculous over-the-top quality to it but this is just tepid.

Is there a larger version or what is it from? I haven't gotten through reading shit yet.

Is it a retcon if you knew from the start he's gonna go back to normal eventually?

But is he really? my guess is by the end of the event he'll be dead, probably doing some kind of sacrifice that will redeem him, then remain dead for a while.

Or yes, Kobik will just re-rewrite everything but that kinda sounds underwhelming and cheap.

he'll get rewritten but remember everything he did and be on the run as Nomad until the next event where he picks up the shield again and redeems himself in the big final battle

Cheap or not it's not a retcon if they don't go back and tinker and claim he didn't do it to begin with.

Like having Magneto in that New Xmen arc actually be Xorn and there's another Xorn because reasons.

Damn. This is definitely what will happen

there just inhumans. Inhumans don't matter

marvel legacy's promo. Still has Steve in the cap suit so it might be just bullshit until Bucky or Sam or a new character takes over or Steve keeps trying to be cap but everyone hates him or The FF is back and Reed Rewrote him

covers always lie

616 Mjolnir was retcon into a cosmic storm cloud with the personality of a woman on her period. Makes sense while it is constantly changing its mind on who is worthy and who ain't.

I agree but if there going back to classics. theres a 30% chance that it didn't

Mew Mew had a hard life. give her a break. She likes Supreme Leader Herr rogers cause he's alpha as fuck

Just a reminder that Thor gave up the Ultimate Mjolnir created by God Doom for feminist Nazi Mjolnir.

Good! Fuck the aliens. They keep invading Earth, slaughter countless, destroy cities, and the heroes are done with them they just let them go. Then they come back stronger and do the same shit. Those fucker had it coming to them.

"He loves you" my ass.

Inhumans aren't aliums

Marvel Legacy is a time travel story. They're not really coming back.

that's Generations, Legacy is their yearly relaunch

whats with those little albino children of the corn fuckers?

Pretty sure the ones in the camps are aliens while the kid running is an Inhuman.

Caps big thing in issue 0 of Secret Empire was cracking down on aliens.

Generations is the time travel story.
Legacy is their post-event branding/relaunch

I got real confused and thought you meant onions.

America is no more under Hydra rule. I think the answer is no.

Sam is probably going to stay Cap since he takes back the Captain America mantle in Secret Empire to rise against Steve (as spoiled in an solicit)

Steve will probably die similar to his vision in CW2. He HAS to die because he is literally a metaphor for Trump (Spencer's most hated and the enemy of Marvel comics) and everyone at Marvel wants him to die.

he won't die. Black widow is going to stop miles. Their tellelagraphing her going back to hydra

>going back
she was never part of Hydra

Red room is going to be a part of it soon

>it only stops with gulags for aliens, we swear
facilitators never fucking learn

Inhumans don't matter also Fucking aliens

Do I need to remind you that Inhumans have been gassing people?

the Royals were, and they went to space

any Inhumans being locked up are just average citizens born with the wrong genes

That is an edit, the original has "But he was worthy" instead of Hail Hydra.

I dunno. I just can't see Steve as a cape guy

Well Fuck them. The Royals Brought this on them and they will suffer for it

I couldn't see him as a Nazi but here we are

Fair enough mate

nope.
and supposedly this is the universe "set right." which means until Marvel's staff gets completely replaced, it's probably staying this way forever.

Weren't people bitching that Hydra = Nazis? That looks like a fairly mixed crowd behind Hydra Cap.

Or is the hate only against non-humans?

it's a classic case of "I have a black friend so I can't be racist"

Hydra in this new Kobik continuity is just concerned with ruling the world. It got infected with Nazi ideals in WWII when the Skull took over.

Hydra isn't Nazi, but it seems like they are shoehorning Hydra as a type of neo-nazi group that specifically hates metahumans of all kinds. They appear to only be going against inhumans, mutants, and other types of metas while normal humans of any race, creed, religion, or sexuality are all okay so long as they don't go against hydra.

Hydra seems to essentially rule the world by that point in the picture, so why wouldn't they have carted off other "undesirables" if they're just Nazis under another name and banner?

I'm fairly certain that's the case why Steve was throwing a tantrum when discussing how things would go forward with Madame Hydra after Skull hijacked the movement.

>it seems like they are shoehorning Hydra as a type of neo-nazi group that specifically hates metahumans of all kinds

I dunno, Marvel can't sell me on the "peak human" bullshit, they can kiss my ass with that, Cap is a fucking meta on all accounts and Hydra isn't up his ass about that little detail.

I've never seen any kind of outright exclusivity for Hydra pre-Kobik, or at least I can't remember any specific instance.