What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Why did they cast this scrawny soyboy to play the schools most vicious bully?

his dad was emotionally abusive.

i know people with shitty parents and they are nice people.

They are literal children in a time before every Amerimutt child was a hamplanet.

Deep seeded thoughts of homosexuality

Never even saw the movie, I can just tell looking at him

>The guy on the right: Pure Sup Forums

Is that River?

Don't project :^)

i have a question:who the fuck is the blonde bully that walks with them?

I'm hella gay, that's how I can tell

>Rock war scene
>no one got harm badly

Watched this the other day. Good movie, but the only "scares" in the movie were the constant jump scares.

Also, why did every adult in the movie appear to be some sort of creepy pedophile. I'd argue the only non pedo adult was It.

The new IT.

If you read the book, you technically wouldn't be wrong.

Shame they left out how fucked up Patrick is in this movie though

That's Vic. Belch is the fat one, I think.

>blowjob leper
>faggot patrick
>"try to set the night on fire" dude
>sewer orgy

so many wasted opportunities

Original Leper was pretty great, don't understand why they went with some weird ugly cgi on this one.

>Bobby does it for a dime...
>He will do it anytime...
>Fifteen cents for overtime...

All-in-all I'm pleasantly surprised at how much they DID manage to adapt to the books compared to the miniseries. My biggest peeve is Mike, though. Without him as the town historian, what's the point of him existing?

Maybe, just maybe, every individual is different from the rest and each one learns to cope with shit in different ways.

Did 80s kids really do that shit? I remember telling my friends I would've noped out of their the second a single rock was thrown. Probably the craziest shit in the entire movie outside the fat kid being carved into

Yes he would

Not really, only once for me at least. We would mostly throw fireworks at each other
The kids part of the book was originally set in the 50s I think. Probably more common then