Fuck you I liked it

Fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

sharemovies.net/watch/Nx4ZJOdz-bright.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans
youtu.be/ofQe17j49DY?t=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was okay.

I'm watching it right now. It's more enjoyable than The Last Jedi at least.

Cucks hate this movie.

The elf bitches are hot

This movie felt almost exactly like Suicide Squad. There were even a few recycled shots. Especially near the end during the scene with the guy who ran the orc gang and the elf chick falling into the water. The orcs all even looked like the one Suicide Squad character.

The good elf is a totally cute. Too bad her actor fucking ruined the climax of the movie...

While watching the Club scene I was like
>"This is how David Ayer wished he filmed Margot Robbie dancing: completely naked"

hi max :3

The first half was really good and I thought it was a series which made it extra good
Then the second half came which sucked and also was a lot faster paced so I realized it was a movie

end result is that it was meh

I had Training Day flashbacks when the Orc teen wouldn't execute Jakoby because he had saved him earlier.

Isn't there a picture of strippers Joker had wearing batmasks that didn't make it into the movie?

>Max Landis
well, this will be interesting

was fucking amazing
>tfw no sexy bent on world destruction n domination elf waifu
my life will never be complete ;_;

Why are people calling this movie racial? The fucking orcs chose to side with the Dark Lord. That's why everyone fucking hates them. it's not a spin on real politics unless you think African Americans are awful people.

Just started watching. All these niggers going ghetto and blasting rap music. "YO COP SHOW ME HOW DA LAPD DO IT"

I like the accuracy so far. I'm hoping the orcs are depicted as more civil than the niggers

First, "African American" implies dual citizenship, second the orcs are supposed to be blacks, third the "dark lord" are jews. Yes it is relevant.

>"African American" implies dual citizenship
Are you an SJW? African American implies American citizens with African ancestry.

You bet your sweet ass it will be interesting

because they're stupid and they didnt actually watch it. Orcs are more a stand in for muslims than they are black people.

No. Youre either a nigger or african.

til, you can be a citizen of a continent

>American citizens
uhhh don't you mean Americans?

>literally have nigger culture
>"hurr dey iz mooslim"
Fuck off kike.

The elf's are the jews. The Dark Lord isn't anything other than the Dark Lord.

Fun movie

Wasn't he on her podcast? Man these people are quick to turn on each other.

I don't get the hate for this. It feels like a run of the mill Hollywood Shadowrun prequel. Only with some actually interesting world building and cool concepts.

Why can’t this movie be bad and The Last Jedi be bad as well? Why does Sup Forums need to be pick a scapegoat in order to spite Disney, when a film that’s actually good like Jumanji is out too?

Fuck you I liked it
>these moterfuckers just keep on comin'!

>Fuck you I'll shill it

FTFY

Seemed to be more of a Hispanic gang culture.

Please reference what you mean by worldbuilding. All i saw was real world with cosplay. Nothing about this was interesting.

It's very good.

Da evil white elf keepin da orcs down! ORC LIVES MATER!

>Turns on the radio
>its metal
>"I dont like this orc music"

Ah yes, death metal, that ancient african artform.

sharemovies.net/watch/Nx4ZJOdz-bright.html

just watch this today

What gave you that impression? Was it the word ese on their faces?

No it doesn't, its why you never hear whites say they are "European Americans"

Its like a lite-shadowrun pequel I liked. The orcs just looked a little weaker than they should, and the FBI elf should've been better explored.

Not the best movie ever, but consistently good. 7/10 overall easily.

It really seems like it was 100% because it was max landis. Victor Frankenstein also got a huge backlash from the cool kid corner of the internet that was totally out of step with how mediocre it was.

The only thing feminists and sjws hate more than men is each other.

Nah they come off more black gangster than mexican gangster
More orc postin

i thought the orcs were more similar to white trash considering the first orc you see is like a nerdy white dude, in the end they're just an impoverished race of people acting as any and all impoverish people do.

>African American implies American citizens with African ancestry.

You're funny. Wrong, but funny.

Actual African Americans are ones born in Africa and migrated here. People born in America are just American.

You're lying through your rotten teeth. What the fuck is wrong with you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

Fun fact: all the orcs are played by white guys. Because of course.

>Jumanji
dude that was twenty years ago, let it go already

Them: Hey can you hand me a kleenex?

You: *snickering* *adjusting glasses* *shaking your head slowly* *tittering again as you respond* "I believe you mean a facial tissue?"

The original Jumanji is shit. Maybe the new one is too but I don't the love for le quirky Robin Williams movie.

Are they Tolkien orcs? Is there a reference to Morgoth, or is it just generic fantasy orc?

I did too OP. You can tell they were forced to trim it down in several places, and it would probably work better as a series, but it was good.

8/10

The original Jumanji was good enough to entertain kids when it came out in the 90s. And that's all it tried to do, which is why no one has ever judged it too harshly.

IIRC 9 races unite to defeat the Dark Lord and the orcs were at least 1 of the races that didn't.

>WE WUZ ASIUN AMERICUNZ

Cringe

I assumed that was the point of putting them in LA. They also talk about living Florida. Another place I view as being Hispanic gang land. Northern states are nigger territory, or that's how I feel about it anyways. I don't know the stats.

Yeah, wtf is wrong with critics? It wasn't perfect but I enjoyed it.

It's an okay action movie I guess. Had some issues but was fun to watch.

They need to do more in this setting.

>kleenex
>comparable to lying about your citizenship

Riiiiiight

It reminded me a lot of Alien Nation. That's a good thing, in my opinion.

Ok so it's just 'Dark Lord'. Tolkien lore is the only thing I get autistic about.

Nah, I think orcs were part of the 9 who joined... But most of them were the enemy (like Warcraft lore instead of Tolkien). The Orc cops says something about an ork farmer bringing the races together to fight the dark lord.

He also says something about Orcs taking the wrong side years ago. We could have benefited from a flashback or two.

My normie bro who doesn't even know Ayer said it's like Suicide Squad 2 minutes in because of the grafitti and dark style.

How did David Ayer go from End of Watch to this wtf

Are RLM gonna do a half in the bag for this movie? It seems like garbage that Mike would enjoy.

No Morgoth, but there was a "Dark Lord" they once served (who was an elf) and they share certain characteristics with the elves like heightened sense of smell.

>A particular director's films are similar.
How is this news?

>dressed in stereotylical nigger gear
>speak in niggerñese
>act like niggers
>lackeys of the juden stand-ins
If youve never met a nigger its easy to understand why youd be confused.

>it's one of the most powerful love songs
and that folks, is why the lyrics to heavy metal are always so fucking bad.
they're using the beatles love songs as a reference for some hard as fuck drum n electric geeeetarrrs. talk about confusing

one of the orcs from legend helped defeat him though..
there's actual mexican gangsters in the movie, they play a pivotal roll you fucking retard. if you're looking for an allegory to real life, the orcs fit in perfectly with white trash, italian, irish mob like. stop being retarded though, the entire film was about telling retards like yourself we're all the same and only the dumbest sickest individuals believe there's any real difference between races.
we're all on this hell together afterall.
almost ruined the movie with how much they had to solidify or sidestep the fact that racist retards were going to attempt to make the mystical creatures represent real life groups of people.
fucking PC faggots have far too much power in this world, they ruin everything goddanmit.

That was clearly some sort of metalcore or melodic hardcore. Educate yourself, user.

fuck off young sheldon.

We probably will in the second one if they decide to follow up on the plot hint that Jakoby is the farmer's reincarnation

>one of the orcs from legend helped defeat him though..
Yeah but he was the only Orc who did which is why God sucked his dick and revived him. I'll have to rewatch it to verify. The lore is neat.

AGREED
i really enjoyed the backround setting though, something drastically different yet still badass. definitely want to see more like this.
maybe an artimes fowl adaptation but while he's an adult

>Dressed in nigger wear
When they were found drinking in one of the first scenes they looked like trailer trash mixed with hispanics because of the long baggy shirt style desu

Fury was nothing like this

It's a bit more than similar. It feels like the sequel.

Calling someone African American is stupid and wrong. They're just Americans who are black.

it was mangolian throat singing

The orcs were just a mix of different """oppressed""" ethnicities and criminal stereotype from real life there was no one race it was trying to parallel stop trying to push Sup Forums into it.

There's "The Great Prophecy" stuff that the Orc Farmer apparently fulfilled but the Shield of Light and Orc Priest say Jakoby is also fulfilling. Plus the whole King Arthur and Jesus type shit going on and it seems like a definite resurrection.

>Calling someone African American is stupid and wrong.
Prove it, bitch. Do you live in Seattle or something? I've never even heard MSNBC push "Afircan Americans is a wrong label!"

The song was "Hammer Smashed Face" by Cannibal Corpse. Truly, one of the greatest odes to love ever written.

i want more Bright!

youtu.be/ofQe17j49DY?t=10

Wtf are you even talking about. Do you seriously think they would have set the movie in LA if they wanted to depict White trailer trash?... "B-b-but they listen to heavy metal and wear hoodies." Pft.

Based Aniki

>Fantasy modern shit is creeping up
hmmm this is good just downloaded it

do hollywood just had a anime fan writer or something, i am pretty sure ((they)) are creeping up and tap that isekai shit like animus and mangas did

I actually specifically said metal because I didnt want to get into a subgenre debate. it sounded like death metal to me though.

I think critics don't like because this movie is such a red pill. 10 minutes in and I already prefer Orcs to niggers and wish we could trade them all for Orcs.

You're an idiot then.

Agreed. The setting could do with some more exploration, as long as they don't try to make it a direct sequel with the same characters. Ward and Jakoby kinda had their story and it wouldn't do them justice.

Maybe a new angle on the whole Dark Lord story. Some more stuff with the FBI anti-magic division, maybe some human Bright coming to grips with his powers etc. The Shield of Light also got introduced and then dropped off the face of the earth, so there's some potentional to involve them as well.

literally a sack of potatoes

No.

>Fuck you I liked it
Who are you talking to?
I thought it was ok...

you're fucking retarded. they were clearly not trying to depict white trailertrash
but that's who the orcs most closely relate to, rather than any of the other races.

>Orcs sided with Voldemort
I'm confused about this, maybe I was just too busy masturbating to noomi to pay attention. Didn't he explain how orc Jesus united them against sauron and saved the world back in the day? Is this some elvish jewry that everyone hates orcs?

He also said that Orc Jesus was an outcast among the Orcs.

Good setting. Elves were great. Some of the action was meh. Some of the comedy was too Marvel like. A solid 7/10 action flick in the end.

Netflix should make a TV series out of this.