Why people, critics and award shows give no recognition to this actor?

Why people, critics and award shows give no recognition to this actor?

Because the show he is in is the laughing stock for every generation

He's not that great of an actor honestly, I don't understand why everyone think's his role as rick is so good. He has good scenes, but plenty of bad ones as well.
Doesn't help that TWD is a trash show these days that isn't deserving of any award recognition. The writing is crap, the acting is mostly phoned in, and the action is garbage.

You wanna run that by me again?

I think his acting is good. He plays his part well despite being written so poorly.
At least he has a believable accent. I'm from the fucking south and half that cast needs coaching.

>Uhh sbaroo?

RIGG

Plenty of people and critics do. It's just faggy and irrelevant awards shows like the Emmys that give him no love. Lincoln, Melissa McBride, and Lennie James should have all been at least nominated by now.

He's only great when he's playing upset or terrified. Whenever he's giving one of his stupid speeches it's just cringe.

>Lincoln, Melissa McBride, and Lennie James should have all been at least nominated by now.
Patrician taste. Those three have practically been carrying the entire show.

>You're Morales....I remember you with the group in Atlanta...

Season 2 is kino

poorly written scene. poorly written dialogue. poorly delivered.
Everyone failed here. Cringe to the max.

Season 1 is pretty good. The farm was fucking horrible.

Yeah he's very good but Season 8 has been absolutely 0/10 cringe kino so far, I feel bad for this guy tha the's in it

Wrong, Season 2 has a significantly higher percentage of Shane scenes and thus is several percentages more kino than Season 1.

Eugene carries the show. Governor was the best actor the show's ever seen, though - closely followed by Merle

This but unironically.

>Governor was the best actor the show's ever seen, though - closely followed by Merle
*runs out of woods*
l'me axe ya something, ya'll wanna repeat that?

I'm looking forward to Punished Rick now that Carl is kill

To be fair, Shane and Berthal's performance was the only thing even remotely good about season 2

*vigorously rubs head*

Rick is dying at the end of this season. They've been hinting at it with all the season 1 callbacks, Rick saying that isn't about him anymore, etc.

Get ready for the Negan and Daryl show.

yeah nah, itll more or less follow the comics with the whisperers and negan in a jail

killing carl was just something idiotic they did for the sake of a shock

ur not funny take your spoilers elsewere

>tv show stars

lmao, in a few years nobody gives a shit about this kind of "stars" get a clue boy

They killed Carl? What the fuck lmao what the hell going on in that show?

I really can't wait for a few years, there was probably some behind the scene drama going on that led to Carl getting killed off. I mean, it's either that or the showrunner is just THAT incompetent, that he viewed killing Carl off as a good idea vs. killing of literally any other useless character that would have been equally effective, aka Daryl, Carol or Sasha / Enid, etc. Any of those characters dying would be better for the show than Carl, kill off all of these development-hell characters that are literally going NO WHERE and keep Carl alive because his character is the entire point of the show. I say this as someone who has criticized Chandler Rigg's acting plenty of times in the past, he's not a very good actor, even for his age, but at least Carl is a decent character on the show to begin with that should live on.

its so fucking bad man. I thought season 7 was really bad but kept on watching because I like some of the characters, but season 8 is just another level of hilarious trash

there was no drama, the showrunner is a delusional hack out of touch

the question is why wont they fire him? they lost half the fanbase this season

BRING BACK SHANE

Season 6x16 was the beginning of the end for this show, that cop out of an ending (to an otherwise decent episode) forever stained TWD as a tv series. It's just not good anymore, the writing STINKS, the characters don't develop anymore, the plot is nonsensical in that IT LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE ANYMORE. The show just jumps around to group after group with no explanation as to how the characters got to where they are. The Saviors become ultra weak pushovers when the show demands them be, and then the next episode suddenly they're invincible again, all-knowing, everywhere and armed to the teeth with grenade launchers and shit.

Yet I keep watching it, and will keep watching it. It's fucking torture watching this garbage show, but I guess I'll go on and keep bitching because I've been doing it for 8 goddamn years and I feel lost without it, even as shitty as it is.

He's probably AMC's "yes man," in that he does what they say without complaint. I wonder who had the brilliant decision to kill of carl, of all characters instead of fucking daryl. Fuck Daryl, that faggot needs to die already. Completely useless character. His death would have had the same meaning to the group as Carl.

That's a shame since it's got better acting and drama than GoT. He shits all over all of their actors/actresses. So does Melissa McBride.

What happened in 6x16?

A wonderfully suspensful sequence of the characters realizing they are absolutely fucked. But since it ended on a cliffhanger soyboys got angry.

I agree, dudes great and underrated af

you're right on everything, show sucks and 6x16 killed it. What they should do is fire the guy in charge and bring in someone new for S9

>they cut their ties with the character everyone mocks played by an actor everyone mocks
Yup. Hopefully Tara is next.

A great episode, up until the last few minutes when they have Negan take a bat to a camera that gets all bloody, instead of showing who died in an effort to drive viewers into the next season premier. There was massive fan backlash, because this was supposed to be THE iconic scene of the comics where Glenn gets his head smashed in by Negan, and instead of showing it happen, they just showed his bat pointing at everyone (eenie, meenie miney mo) and then land on a camera.

Also, the decision to kill off Abe in the next episode was just as bad. God I wish Daryl was killed then, it would have made this show so much better.

Coral can't die, bros.

What's sad is that he suddenly became a good actor right before his character dies.

Because he spoke in a Batman voice instead of his Chandler voice? If he had promise he would've shined in Sing Me A Song.

How yu guna SURIVE Rick?