BCB Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Just venting edition

SUFFER GREY CAT

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PYgOn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I couldn't have posted it better myself.

>That ships ahoy
Also, what a shit fucking excuse, Mike

>venting

Sure, go ahead and call it that. Pretty sure calling someone a "parisyte with no real friends" kind of crosses that line.

Word.

The chapter is almost over and we still have no idea why it's called "unspoken rule."

Also that comment under the ship strip
>The purest ship of all
Polly confirmed

Poor Mike.

I can't get enough of seeing Mikie squirm. He's so cute.

>mike knows fully well what he really meant
>won't say it because it'll cause less drama if he does
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh Sandy
C'mon Mike stop being a beta.

I just wish Mike would stop FUCKING BLUSHING.

>parisyte
That's not how you spell- eh it's not important. I like that manga anyway.

I'll try an edit on this a little later, a little busy at the moment playing destiny.

Mike always blushes. It's his natural.

it's his passive ability for being a fukboi class

>Paulo dropped this

Paulo can't impregnate that

>Addressing "user"
>Implying cats and dogs can't have kids, but dogs and troglodytes can

>I just want have a conversation

About what? That he regrets her trying to kill herself? That you "disapprove" of Augustus and hanging out with him? Like really, what would you wanna talk about?

about what he really meant back then

Lol no way fag.

He wants to speak calmly now about what happened at that moment, where he was clouded by rage.

Now he can pursue the true OTP

That got a good belly laugh out of me, thank you user.

It's too late for that. You can't put the banana into the banana-nut bread once it's just nut bread, user.

just saying that it's what he wants to talk to her about. whether or not she wants to is up to her

>You can't put the banana into the banana-nut bread once it's just nut bread, user.

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

>That you "disapprove" of Augustus and hanging out with him?
lol no.

>That he regrets her trying to kill herself?
This obviously.

Well, you can.

The result is gonna be shite tho.

just like scarfboy

You can cut the banana, cook it, cut the bread and make a filling. And a topping too!

>Mike is getting angry

WHY ISN'T THE CHICK I HURT LETTING ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine if Mike actually grabs her

BASED TAESHI

ALL IS FORGIVEN

Is there an archive somewhere of all the previous Ships Ahoy strips?

Is this a quote from something?
A more accurate metaphore would be "You can't put the omelette back in the egg"

>but when it comes to sandy, it's only ever about her. friend or not.
>someone finally said it

Don't deny this shit mike. Don't you fucking dare deny it...

His life has been taken over by the guilt of having driven someone who was once his closest friend to suicide. He wants forgiveness for his sins, which is laughable because he crossed the line, went too far, and didn't realize how badly he fucked up until it was too late. He's not going to be able to move on with his life until Lucy forgives him.

She probably will before the end of the comic but until then, enjoy his self-flagellation.

imgur.com/a/PYgOn
This is an incomplete one. I can post the rest I have from when I started getting the email recaps, but I don't know if there's all of them

That was from April 3rd
Pic related is from April 10th

Is there a PauloXSue one?

April 17th

And the last one was April 24th
If there is, it must have been missed by the imgur archiver

I would enjoy her slapping the fuck out of him...but I'm not sure she'd want to take that approach.

its like a nigga never made bread pudding before

Hahaha holy shit I can't even believe how badly Mike is handling this.

was moving stuff in my new house and found a old BCB book. taking a photo and posting the picture on the inside cover

just a sec

He got angry because he thought she was bitching about being rejected for the Nth time.

well considering his friends i can kinda see the logic

also im a paulofag

Thanks user!

The David ones are the best

Surfer god. Google it.

Based David.

Also Madison is cute.

>mike grabs lucy
>augustus out of nowhere
>punches Mike out
>chapter ends with a crying mike lying down in the gutter where he belongs

>his first thought is that this whole issue is about lucy mot being able to date him.

Maishul...

Even Taeshi's not THAT shit of a writer.

Well that's hardly news, his entire dream sequence was literally that.

More like
>Mike grabs Lucy
>Lucy struggles to get away
>Lucy breaks free but ends up running into the street
>Truck-san arrives and isekai's Lucy away to some fantasy RPG world
>Mike flees the scene in terror

here ya go. it was a long time ago but i was pretty sure every one of these were unique

>Madison is cute.
Too bad her personality is shittier than Polos and daddy issues combines.

Unless there's a bearded clam she can dive headfirst into she's stuck in assmad bitchmode.

>I HURT
You mean who hurt herself?

Madison is garbage incarnate. A poor man's Lucy, and Lucy is no good.

Fucking Lucyfags I swear to God.

Wouldn't surprise me if Augustus did show up to interrupt the conversation near the end though, just to twist the knife in Mike's stomach a bit further.

chill the fuck out

>Too bad her personality is shittier than Polos and daddy issues combines.
In your OP. She is 100% justified in treating people from the table shit. She is sweet with her actual friends.

That's because he's the one who still has conflicting feelings about Lucy; on one side, he resents her, but on the other he thinks he still loves her somewhat, and he's scared that having romantic feelings for Lucy is making him unfaithful to Sandy.

Madison cuteness comes from her being mostly a re-use of Molly's design.

Everything else about her is SHIT.

He's busy at the library, remember? Lucy just walked off from that little conversation.

>She is sweet with her actual friends.
Something we have never, ever seen.

Go away Bagman

She is sweet with Jessica and Raquel. And if she wasn't do you really think they would hang out with her?

Mucy is the cutest hip, too bad it's impossible.
Is it volume 1?

I want a Madison/Paulo Ships Ahoy.

man i want mike to be redeemed
i want lucy to forgive him because she is totally culpable for pushing mike over the edge
it wasn't even sandy that triggered mike's anger at lucy either, it was lucy immediately getting cozy with paulo after lucy assumed mike was dead after falling in the river that did
i don't even know why lucy brought up sandy when she had nothing to do with the initial drama between her and mike

Post pages or it didn't happen.

>Raquel
Literally "que"?
I'm kidding, we all make mistakes.

Mike's losing it. He's a few steps away from jumping into a dumpster and screaming to anyone who walks by that 'This is my home now!'.

There was that one bit in Love Again where she was sweet to Rachel.

i-i swear I'm not the luggage lad

Suddenly smells like IRC in here

>i don't even know why lucy brought up sandy when she had nothing to do with the initial drama between her and mike
fucking this

she was the one to actually bring it up on this page first

yep not sure how easy these are to come by
if there is anything you want me to take a pic of im more than happy

Yeah but he could easily pop up because he "forgot something" or was in charge of fetching something.

>Raquel

Get the fuck out you filthy unemployed Aussie.

I want you to go back to the land down-under.

I don't particularly like Mike (he's kind of flat for the entire comic) but the information about the past we've been given paints a picture of a needy deranged girl who stuck to him because he was too mild to effectively resist and didn't even appreciate when he really did start to like her.

>Mike is finished it's all over for him!

Homos gotta stick together, and slutpupper's only there to emotionally comfort her friend when the breakup happens

Jessica isn't a homo. She is bi.

Alright, counting the number of strips in the imgur archive and countind the week passed since October 24th (day they announced the ships ahoy series) until march 27th (last Monday before the date on the imgur archive), there's either 4 strips missing or they skipped afew mondays

>impossible

It's gonna be endgame. It was the original ship, and those always end up canon, no matter what fuckery goes down.

It's also Suit's fave, and Taeshi wouldn't want to disappoint her lil Lovey Luggage.

>Not gonna lie, former Mikefag here. This is fucking hilarious watching Mike crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Lucy.

>It was the original ship, and those always end up canon
HACK

i thought suit's fav is daisy/paulo which was why its being pushed hard. mike/lucy is taeshi's fav

He also enjoys him some good scarf on ribbon action quite frequently. If Tae digs it too, then that only means it's gonna be twice the endgame.

This thread is full of retarded weirdos

You can't blame Mike for Lucy being a suicidal idiot, that's on HER and HER alone

Go get educated on the suicidal, the facts show these people have deep problems, it's not anyone else's fault

They spent at least 2 weeks reprinting comics that people may have missed.

So of all the shit she could legitimaly be angry about, she chose one of the few there's no reason to be.

Heh, and here was I, thinking that maybe, just maybe, Mike Wasn't Right.

>the facts show these people have deep problems
Which is exactly what the comic demonstrates is true of Lucy.

if daisy/paulo and mike/lucy are both endgame this is gonna be a boring ass final section of the comic

The true villain of this story is Lucy's parents, who never caught how mental their daughter was.

Based user.

So non-canon, outright shipper bait or "exclusive" content is the only time she's shown as anything but on the rag 24/7.

It's just like Matt being anything but the token male homosex.

Go read "Dinner Time". It's was in the last two threads. It's pink so you can find it from the thumbnails.