Shit plebs say

>the critics are paid off
>rogue one sucks
>i watch Red Letter Media
>Gotham is my favorite show
>I ship Reylo
>Mindhunter is a boring show
>I still watch The Walking Dead
>Bright is a good movie because it happened to come around the same time as The Last Jedi so I’m using the former as a scapegoat to spite critics and form a narrative
>Batman V Superman was good
>I watch the films of Wes Anderson
>Spider-Man: Homecoming is bad because Peter has black friends
>”Le apologize to JJ Abrams” even though he set in stone shitty story points that had to be subverted or else risked the inevitability of the sequel trilogy being an utter remake of the OT
>”The prequels suck” even though they birthed your fandom of Star Wars in the first place
>”Adam Driver is the only good part of the sequel trilogy” even though he’s essentially just playing a heightened version of his character on Girls and is now used as a vessel to entice fangirls and transform Star Wars into a Twilight/Titanic franchise
>Josh Trank is a bad director
>”Godzilla (2014) sucked” even though it took a nuanced approach instead of being a beat’em up shitfest

fucking plebs

>SDYLE OVA SUBSTNANZZ

>the critics are paid off

They don't say that and they are paid off. I believe this was proven numerous times

Didn't bother reading the rest of the idiocy you wrote

>things pleb says
>posts r•ddit frog

>reddit greentext

>Zack Snyder is a hack
>BvS was too convuluted and pretentious
>why is batman killing people?
>OMG superman is a muderer zod

genuinely one of the worst posts here in weeks. You should be ashamed, or proud, I don't know.

t. Zack Snyder fan

why do you think you can act high and mighty while posting on this imagine board on Sup Forums?

t.triggered drumpfkin

Based....

All of that is true though

Bump

Why would anyone care about your random unsorted opinions?

Because they’re all true

Woah, woah, woah... what's wrong with Renlo?

Everything faggot

>man of steel, BvS, and/or justice league was bad
guaranteed disney shill

Fuck off retard

>92005988

Children, this is bait.

>i should post on Sup Forums

This