Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he's a gayboy that makes bad movies.

>with verified accounts
Well now I know to disregard their opinion immediately

>tweeting about someone's tweet about someone's tweet

You're on the block, Max.

Haha when you put pee pee in pregnant wife the penis hits the fetusus head and you bug dick cums all over little baby :)

>multiple people
>exactly two

related: youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8

>someone said it so it must be true!

Nice try, Max. The steam is picking up. You're finished.

There’s only bottom right accusing him.
Then again she doesn’t say it’s her.

listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe listen and believe

>women fuck max so that they can become famous
>now its rape

wooo woooo wooo wait a minute. I'm rewatching for the first time since max posted it and the top comment is that anna bitch from a year ago... lol wtf

t. roastie

>t.butthurt jew

You're not welcome here.

>verified accounts
twitter is no instagram
all you have to do is ask nicely and identify as sjw and Jack just throws the badge in your face

Did he make Kristen let him suck her toes to be in American Ultra?

truly is insane that Max Landis wrote 1 semi-successful movie 6 years ago and since then everything he's written has been a critical and financial failure, yet he still gets fucking work while the director of his only successful script failed once and was blacklisted immediately

>even jews are more trustworthy than modern women
what went wrong

wtf i love max landis now

scripts are very malleable. a lot of times producers buy a script because they like the concept or idea, but then makes changes or the director does and the film is very different from what was written (i.e. joe dante's original script for gremlins vs the movie as filtered with the help of spielberg). unless you're aaron sorkin or something they probably don't care about the name on the script, if they think it'll make a good investment they'll pick it.
and trank made the mistake of publicly denouncing the studio. that's why they won't work with him, not because the movie was a flop

Oh wow they have verified accounts?
That means I trust them less.

>Wtf I love Max now!
Based max fucking Hollywood bimbos

>Verified accounts

Oh wow, well it's definitely genuine then.

>Accusing him of sexual assault

There isn't a single fucking accusation. Not one. Nothing.

They are saying he sexually assaults and abuses women and is "psychopath" etc - yet there isn't a single actual accusation of a sexual assault or a victim.

This is hilarious.

>When Paramount and Disney have to character assassinate someone this hard because they fear the power of Netflix

Half of these verified accounts belong to people who still defend an admitted rapist - Devin Faraci.

Isn't that funny.

Now his journey to the dark side will finally be complete.

What did she mean by this?

He was paid 7 million dollars for the script to Bright.

It wasn't even a good script. It was just a neat idea, and even then the sort of neat idea a million and one 12 year old boys have but forget about because no one sensible would make it into a movie.

cringe

The most surprising thing about this is that Max Landis is apparently not a faggot.

That it's going to take her 2 years to think of a way to one up it

3 million, after a two-week bidding war

Strucci is fat

that is her, good find

Hey, now, just because Disney has indirectly benefited from the downfall of most of the people accused of sexual harassment, doesn't mean that they are, in any way, behind the #metoo movement.
I suggest you stop throwing around these libelous baseless accusations immediately.