James, Ryan and I have been talking, and we've decided that we need you to make more Nerd episodes. Just churn them out...

>James, Ryan and I have been talking, and we've decided that we need you to make more Nerd episodes. Just churn them out, man.
>And if you could plug my toy channel that I do on the side, that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKjodfe0lgE
youtube.com/watch?v=7xT9584TIQU
youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc
youtube.com/watch?v=XK8zzwdl7HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the fuck is the avgn christmas episode

I hope Ryan dies. He’s the worst thing about that channel.

Ryan needs to eat Mike and then die of being a fat disgusting fuck.
I would be fine with Cinemassacre being as slow as it was ten years ago.

It's up now.

>"Lightspan Adventures provided by SEO Toy Review"
>Pinned comment by SEO Toy Review

youtube.com/watch?v=KKjodfe0lgE

Hi Kids! *breathes loudly*

This is just sad

It's truly tragic what they've done to James.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xT9584TIQU

>has over 8,000 subscribers.
>barely gets 100 views per video. Lucky to even go over 200 views after 2 months since the video was last updated.
>uploads more videos than there are days in that month.

This is pretty sad if he actually pays for them to review because he ain't getting his money back from this. Couldn't even get residual views from doing Mike and Ryan. I wish Bootsy was still around because he has more charisma than this living tumor.

But this one was the best one he's done in awhile.

Say what you want about whatever that thing is on the left, but Mike Matei is an asshole. Why didn't we get him removed when his racist Mexican comics were discovered?

Wait, so the channel James got the Lightspan game from... was Ryan's channel?? And it was actually a plug for his channel? Holy fucking shit, just wow.

>James, we've decided Ryan needs your children to live

>fucking brainlet blows opportunity for flowers for algernon gag

Yes. It's a little disgusting. He's being used in Ryan's cynical moneymaking scheme.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc

I can only hope that James, being a healthy normal person, has good friends outside of these parasitic autists.

Just in time for the holidays, Sup Forums!
Where's your festive cheer?!

And this is all in the same basement where James would film AVGN... I just want to fucking die. My younger self would kill himself at the idea of this.

Who voiced the Santa?

Have you been watching the sequel?

youtube.com/watch?v=XK8zzwdl7HA

In a perfect world James would have stopped after The Karate Kid like he intended. In a decent world he would have stopped after episode 100. This world we're in is shitty.

Hey boys and girls!

imagine the smell in this room

Jesus, no!

james doesnt even talk to these shitters

he just sits back collecting checks while they make all the videos

Mike is the one collecting the checks.

Ryan has that pedophile look to him

>Unregistered HyperCam 2
Jesus Christ, stop

Will the holy grail ever be found?

Probably not.

>reviewing Pops

Cute

There's too many fat people, I can't tell which one is Ryan.

This

Ben Shapiro got super fucking fat, he better stop eating so much matzo

I'll never unsee it

Honest question
Why has James let Mike ride his coattails for this fucking long. Mike has no talent, is mediocre at best when playing. So why? He was funny as an extra/ sidekick Lion from Oz, Joker, etc. but thats about it.

Because James is borderline retarded, and Mike is his best friend, and Mike knows how to play the YouTube game. Upload every day, keep pumping out shit that gets clicks. Mike basically provides enough shit that he can subsidize James' unproductive lifestyle.

Jesus christ it's fucking Ryan

Can't be. There wasn't copious amounts of heavy breathing

I don't know if it was Ryan, but Ryan did play the cartridge in the wrestling episode. I don't think Chris Bores was ever this cucked.

Mike was the guy who convinced james to even make avgn after james made his original 3 vids to make his college friends laugh. Mike has always ran the site and youtube. Mike is the editor and co-writer of avgn and most other cinemassacre stuff and has been arouns since day 1. Cinemassacre really is a collaboration between the two, with James as the face and Mike as the behind the scenes guy.