ITT we predict the plot of Tarantino's Star Trek movie

The Enterprise passes through a wormhole and when it emerges history has been changed such that shoes and socks were never invented

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnFlrF_8mKA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you think tarantula it's gonna use his 10th movie in Star Trek?

space marine rape gangs. i don't know, fuck.

he's lost without harvey

It will be like Wrath of Khan, but with different characters.

all played by steve buscemi sam jackson and kristof waitz

He said he wants to remake an episode like City on the Edge of Forever or Yesterday's Enterprise.

This but gory

Samuel L Jackson would unironically play an excellent Khan

It's going to be 1 hour and 45 minutes of the main character going from planet to planet calling aliens space niggers while licking the feet of said aliens

klingon feet

It will be a simplistic revenge movie like the last 4 Star Trek movies and the last five Tarantino movies. It will culminate with a brutal battle where our hero is left covered in his or her enemy's blood.

Oh, and Tarantino will invent speciest slurs. I will tune in.

Cuckshit

jaylah getting BLACKED

I laughed OP

racist (white) humanoids are enslaving (black) klingons and the enterprise and her (jewish) crew need to make things right

BIG BLACK DINGUS.

>Captain Jean Luc Picard enters the bridge and approaches Geordie La Forge at the Nav Station
>”LISTEN HERE, NIGGER”
>credits roll
>*Directed by Quentin Tarantula*

so is his ninth film gonna be charles manson and his tenth film gonna be star trek?

I'd pay triple for this if it was the original TNG cast.

Tarantino is such a weird case. Clearly the man is talented, he knows how to use a camera and tell a story. He hows how to write a script and write good characters. He know how to direct actors and create compelling scenes.

But I find his films extremely difficult to watch, mostly for their tendency to frequently dehumanize characters and revel in inhuman acts of cruelty and barbarism. Even in films like Inglorious bastards where the characters are hunting Nazi's, his sheer lack of any sort of human decency is jarring and difficult to watch. I don't think I've ever finished a film of his, I keep finding myself disliking the protagonists every time

The man clearly has issues, in his interviews and interactions with the press he seems extremely angry, easy to take offense, easy to "set off" with questions he doesn't like. There's a viscous element to his nature that appears to be directed at everyone and everything.

But he is talented, no doubt about that.

>Science Fiction Tarantino
lol

The Enterprise must escape from the clutches of a giant, green spacefoot.

>ITT we predict the plot of Tarantino's Star Trek movie

a new alien threat emerges and in their first strike they eliminate all men, uggos, and footwear in the entire universe

she is black

SAY Q'PLAH AGAIN. I DARE YOU.

someone make a pulp fiction photoshop but with riker and worf already

This
The niggers from outer space will also have huge dicks and will fuck any white female crewmembers on board

Will we get O'Brien tortures a bunch of fucking cardies like the crazy fucking mick terrorist that he is?

I have the same issue with Mel.

A race of aliens whose way of saying hello is sensual foot massage.

So lots of alien feet fetish going on then?

doesn't look like

>its real

holy shit

Same I couldn't stand how Desmond T Doss was putting down japs and fucking their corpses while poking the bullet holes of the American troops.

youtu.be/tnFlrF_8mKA
2:00

Expanded feet fetishism with alien species.

Big, strong, powerful, and dark skinned Klingon show those white boi federation who's in charge

TALK THAT SASS, NIGGA
TALK THAT SASS

isnt she south merican

Also lots of niggers everywhere.

Reminder that Tarantino's psyche is fucked because his mother fucked different nigger every night in the same room he was watching movies in.

Is he not making the Manson movie anymore?

This thing will never see the light of day.

Manson is #9. This is supposedly #10 and his final film.

That is hilarious and explains a great deal.

>So this is where my chocolate daddy issues come from

It's gonna be a space chase movie. There will be time travel as well.

as a foot fetishist, I hope we see some alien soles my man

Instead of the enterprise destroying the alien whatever using Sabotage by the Beastie Boys, this time Captain Kirk will defeat whatever by sucking on alien feeties, working his tongue deeply between each webbed toe. Quentin knows best.

what are the federation views on words like "nigger"?

>not actually writing it himself
this alone proves it will not be his "Official" 10h and final movie

>10h
10th*

Can't wait for everyone to call aliens "space niggers" and lingering shots of alien feet.

Isn't she a black in literal whiteface?

The alternate universe plot I'd pay good money to see. Curbstomp that blind nigger already.

>algerian
>black

He's not writing it
Zero Dark 30 guy is writing

You know what they call a cheeseburger on the Borg cube?

He said something about a TNG episode on klingons and federation being honorable despite being at war

Patrick Stewart has reached out to him.. it might be.. from the sound of it, it might be involving time travel as well

>"Man, do you know how they call a Wopper on Alpha Centauri IV?"
>"No, how?"
>"A blargmark kanorp with Whipri"
>"No way!"

Am I too late to make a joke about the word nigger and alien feet?

Stylized revenge movie with cool soundtrack and the crew wearing sharp suits.

Alright niggers, let's get serious. Some things we can guarantee based on Tarantino's works:

>it will be an homage to a series of little-known B-films
>it will be essentially a western anyway
>it will be punctuated by violent, comical deaths
>it will likely have revenge as a major element with the avenger possibly being a minority he hasn't done before (he has already done women, jews, blacks)
>feet and nostalgia

My guess based on this:
>it will be classic trek
>it will be a feature-length monster-of-the-week episode, likely the crew stranded on a dangerous planet
>the B-films it rips off will be things like Bava's Planet of the Vampires and Toho sci-fi like Battle in Outer Space (alternatively, it might rip-off space adventure serials but this is less likely given it's Star Trek)
>perhaps the planet is a false-utopia, and/or populated with killer creatures (who may turn out to be innocent victims of colonization)
>the revenge angle will come down to an inter-species (human/alien) relationship that was ended violently by bigoted outsiders
>i'm picturing a harmonica-type character (once upon a time in the west)

Finally a good post.
Thanks friend.

I'm rooting for the its essentially western anyway that you said. Tarantino is least likely to make it an space affair

>Tarantino is least likely to make it an space affair
Yeah. I mean Tarantino rips off westerns in all his movies and Star Trek was designed to be a western in 'space'.

It was Star Wars that popularised the spaceships shooting at each other shit, Star Trek was always about the /x/-file, anime-loving sheriff coming to a new planet, setting things right, and getting alien poon.

>homage to b-films
you mean star trek