Best visuals in any Star Wars while also taking a dump on JJ's "mysteries"...

Best visuals in any Star Wars while also taking a dump on JJ's "mysteries". Don't give a shit what anyone says about TLJ. JJ bluffed and Rian called it. Just like Lost, JJ wanted his reward while letting someone else work for it. Instead Rian takes his nu-ANH story and turns it around so every character is their own thing now. It's finally its own trilogy, no longer in the shadow of the OT. Kylo Ren is taking an unseen direction with Star Wars. He's how Rian has differentiated his film from the rest and thus becomes true Star Wars.

Because unlike manchild opinion, Star Wars was always about taking bold risks. Not to revel in its nostalgia. JJ approached Star Wars like a businessman. Rian approaches SW like a filmmaker.

>RISK
i havent seen none of them.

This.
This movie was an even worse example than TFA of trying to keep everything neutral.

Killing its own Emperor in the second film with Ren ending the dark and light side. The villain of this trilogy is no longer just evil. His motives extend beyond that to include all living and dead.

that is the most pathetic attempt to rationalize the fact that the movies were written independent of each other
or some new pasta
either way saged

This but unironically

you mean, like the 6?
it's not a risk when it already happened.

Adam Driver was pretty great in it. Daisy was qt as usual.

6 was the final part of the trilogy and had the Emperor as the ultimate villain to overcome.TLJ removes its "ultimate villain" in the second film to pave way for character arcs that we haven't seen before. Kylo Ren being the catalyst of it all.

and? its the same thing, different number, its not a big change.
>Dude what if we kill him one movie earlier
>YEAH, so original.
Just saying.

fuck jew jew abrams and fuck hollyjew

>JJ approached Star Wars like a businessman. Rian approaches SW like a filmmaker.
Can't be overstated enough. JJ doesn't care the slightest about SW. He just mimics the previous films because he has no clue what to do otherwise. Him ignoring ESB/ROTJ for his ebin Empire/rebel rehash story was criminal.

It becomes a completely new thing since it propels a large part of the cast into a new unforeseen path.

>Troll'd JJ instead of making a good movie

Oh, now I get it. 5/5 joke, but still a 2/5 movie.

I can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded or actually think killing the main villain at the END of a trilogy is the same as in the middle

>with Ren ending the dark and light side
PFFFT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wait you were serious?

Trolling JJ was the only way to make TLJ good.

>b-but muh Rey parents

Fuck JJ's hack TV mysteries.

>no more dark side. No more light side.
-Actual quote from the film by Kylo Ren.

>JJ wanted his reward while letting someone else work for it
I kind of agree with this but the rest of your post is trash.

Except Rian in his interviews calls him out on this and blatantly says Kylo's sentiments are actually wrong. If Rey and Kylo defaulting to good guy vs bad guy roles again didn't hit you enough on the end then I don't know what else will.

is a change, but its not a risk, no one is actually surprised about kylo killing snoke, its not a "WOW" is more like, "so he is now dead? cool cool"

obviously its not the same, but it doesnt give a big change to the story,

>star wars 7
Rey and Finn escaping from the first orden and kylo

>Star wars 9
Kylo and finn escaping or fighting kylo ren and the first order.

Not a risk move if it didnt change anything.

No, that means that the NEXT movie will be a new thing, this movie is still just a retread.

>he doesn't know that announcing sage is against the rules
Proof this board is full of Sup Forumstards rn. Also bumped.

>ending of RotJ only Vader lives

I like it the most because it makes people mad. Star Wars is sellout garbage.

>next ep will be FO with bigger death star planet ship
>rey will beat kylo again
>finn will have some "aw shiet" moments
>make some quips
these movies suck
you suck
everyone like you sucks

what a big change dude. are you a writer from star wars?

Plo Koon leads a team of Ahsoka, Ackbar, Rex, with the Cantina Band on the ship for entertainment.

>DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAOOOO
Dumb animeposter.

TFA: Medium sperg out (kills his dad)
TLJ: Maximum sperg out (kills his leader, tries to kill former mentor)

IX: Sperg out of the century?

I enjoyed it, you guys have autism.

Good idea. Kylo will find some way to kill literally everyone.

Dubs confirm. Kylo Ren kills himself before we even get a final fight with him. It will be good because it took a "risk" by doing something stupid again.

what?

He'll kill himself after shooting up a jedi temple and then send a manifesto hologram

I hate how you people take pleasure in a film being bad just because it props up your narrative.

How was killing Snoke stupid?

this but instead the band joins the group in their adventures, those guys look like bros

lX: KYLO KILLS THE FORCE.

The fact that I didn't even say anything about Snoke in my post and you instantly equated that scene to "something stupid" is pretty telling.

it wasnt, sith do that aaaaalll the time.

Makes sense, it would bring equality to all shapes of life since no one gets to be "special" with the Force anymore and it fits Disney's agenda of being inclusive to everyone.

That would actually be awesome. Like the end of Escape from New York.

well, sometime you can create people special, like plagueis did with anakin.

Wait what? Plagueis was responsible for Anakin's Immaculate Conception?

That's right my DUDE. The CRITICS love it because it's a RAUNCHY lil action flick that will SUBVERT your EXPECTATIONS so hard.
There's a HUGE disconnect with FANS who want LAME space wizards. But the CRITICS know that they're in for a great time, and things are gonna get LITTY.

Anakin, Luke, Rey

Any other choices are retarded

15 Yaddles

45 Jawas
I win.

>not just picking 3 reys'
WHO'S A RETARD NOW

YOU ARE CHEATING SHE IS SO
A INDEPENDENT WOMAN, TOOO OVERPOWERED.

Luke, Han, Yoda, and the Cantina band.

Mace. He managed to beat Sheev in a 1v1 fight
Obi Wan. Give him high ground and he's unstoppable.
Luke because he's great.

You know what user, I'm glad that JJ got shit on, and I wonder if Rian was just pretending to be retarded by making this movie.

Anakin, Obi Wan, Rex, R2-D2

What fucking risk you fucking idiot????

Making Yoda an idiot.

Letting Rey continue being the protagonist.

Antagonized chinnese racism.

Juliard boy actually acts.

Some Canadians did the effects.

45 jawas

>Making Yoda an idiot.
This retard probably thinks Yoda actually burned the books.

>ending dark and light

Oh... You are one of those morons that don't pay attention.

My favorite part is when Luke says the jedi will live on through her...

How Rey stole the books

How kylo deals in absolutes like a sith

Are you people this fucking stupid??

bait