FUCK NuWars, everyone hop on the /BRIGHT/ train

FUCK NuWars, everyone hop on the /BRIGHT/ train.
When will we see prequels?
Will it become a Netflix series?

I think GDT directing a prequel would be great because the aesthetic matches his

I do like them to pay a youtuber or an animator who do world history and fantasy lores to make a 10 minutes video about this world. or make a series and put it on youtube.

Can we talk about Joe Rogan perfomance in this movie?

I basically felt like this was watching some people larp a COPS show in the Shadowrun universe.

A+++ would buy again.

Del Toro should direct a sequel, like he did with Blade.
I mean, a competent fun first movie with some real flaws and then a DelToro kino sequel that expands the universe...and then a third one that is an abortion directed by some retarded faggot.
Just like Blade.

it was a garbage generic buddy cop movie with orcs and fairies and shit

my favorite movie of the year

The Joe Goblin Experience

Knew it was gonna be ok.

Holy fuck Joe Rogan is in this movie? Now I'm actually going to watch it.

I actually enjoyed the shit out of it.

It's entertaining and a nice buddy-cop movie in a not so typical world.

He talks to a orc for like 20 seconds on his show.

Nick Jakoby is my favorite movie character of 2017.

I'm pretty sure if that sequence were longer the Orc would have convinced Joe of whatever he said.

Elves are for..?

I am so fucking thirsty for more of this universe and how things got to this stage

There's a decent movie buried in here somewhere, but the lack of exposition made it hard to care about who anyone was outside of the cops
All the orc shit was great, the minotaur cops are a nice touch, elves being cunts is fine, but I had no reason to care about anything outside of that
That said, Jakoby was the best part of this by far. I'd watch a movie of just him and Ward fucking around

>how things got to this stage
"No!"
None of it makes sense, any explanation would be terrible. Religion and prophecy is fine though.
Seriously, how would a dragon possibly function in this society? How could 2000 years of alternate history with literal races lead to the NBA and NFL?

Play Shadowrun Dragonfall

>Netflix
>not syfy-tier cgi and subversive propaganda

Why are liberals and reddit shilling this movie? This movie made me barf. Just more propaganda from Netflix. First shot is Will Smith with his interracial wife and mixed child. Entire movie is about how all races are the same even with obvious differences. Netflix shills are out in full force pushing this SJW garbage. Also it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life even if you ignore the SJW garbage. Training day with some garbage fantasy backstory. I have seen this movie 15 times already without the SJW nonsen.

Yeah what a new and fresh idea. racial commentary and quips in a cop movie.

It's shit and nothing else will come of it.

Honestly a great movie. And I'm actually really interested in the universe. Hope the sequel focuses more on the elf society.

Star wars fags are so butt mad that they are pretending this pos is the greatest thing ever to undermine star wars

no i'm not a shill faggots and I haven't seen either