Humor thread

humor thread

That guy has some balls

context?

>DON FANG MHE! FANG JUFESS FERT PES!

What's he gonna do? Kill him twice?

If you know someone's about to murder you and there's no escaping it, might as well use your last breath to fuck with them a bit.

>drinking pepto bismol when you're constipated
read the label stupid

fuck no way thats the original

Rule #1 - Never marry a woman with children.

> context?
In the earlier comics the punisher much like wolverine in Evolution or samurai Jack before adult swim didn't kill opponents, he just harmed them really bad or they made it ambiguous and off-panel.

Don't listen to this faggot this isn't true.

You know it stops being funny when you post the same dozen pages every thread, right?
After a while you're just beating a dead horse.

Sometimes the Punisher punishes people who deserve less than death.

Of all the ways you could end a comic that mixes together the ludicrous over-the-top grimdark nature of the Punisher with the ludicrous over-the-top cornball advertising of the old Hostess ads... the writer just abandons any idea of a punchline and wastes a third of the page with "and then lady eats the twinkie".

I really hope this is just terrible fanart and not a "joke" from an actual issue of something.

Oh fuck, this one got me good

>14
too old

How is that funny?

Why would you make that up?

how is it not?

It produce no endorphin response on its mere existence, has no deeper meaning so as to strike on another level, and it is actually quite annoying in fact.

Kek

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

It's really obvious a lot of these seemingly random threads are started by the same user that has a hard on for Frank.

Not complaining, just wanted to say that.

Holy shit. I knew Luthor was a cunning strategist but he's really outdone himself this time.

Jesus Christ, villains knew how to be villains back in those days.

Absolutely devilish. Why can't we get villains plots like this nowadays instead of generic "take over the world" plans? Plots where you truly just fuck with the hero , even at your own expense.

this is incoherent

I can't even follow this

That's because you don't have the mind of a true supervillain. This diabolical plot is beyond your ken.

The user listed the issues wrong. It's Action Comics 510-512. The cover in question is Action Comics #512.

isnt this essentially the twist of Red Son?

>The day when superman went in the same level as Stardust

Someone didn't read Lolita.

Apparently Grant Morrison suggested the ending to Millar

Knowing Morrison's boner for bringing back obscure plot points from the Silver Age, it's entirely possible that he got the idea from this

spider-man comics these days are really missing this kind of density when it comes to jokes -- like, none of his one-liners are individually that funny, but the way he just keeps talking shit non-stop really makes it.

>HUR DURRR WE SO WITTY HUUUUUUR REFERENCE TO OUR OWN SHITTY STORIES!

See this is why I hate marvel. Not because they write bad books but because they almost seem proud of the fact.

fuck, i relate to this

I miss the ole red gang.

why oh why did everything have to go back to the status quo with most of em getting killed and Atrocious returning and turning the reds into mustache-less twirling villains again

Where's Sherry the Showgirl?

It also drives home the idea that Pete really is a huge dork.

>That fucking grin in the last panel
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Didn't expect to see Faia Emburem on here, does Sup Forums actually have hidden good taste in vidya?

writers these days need to go and watch some Marx Bros. before thinking they know how to do humor