Was this character having a panic attack?

Was this character having a panic attack?

Is that Natalie Hershlag

she knows the camera is on her and is trying to act like she's not coked out , while regreting being coked out , and annoy that the spotlight is on her while she's on the toot

not the worst improve and composer , and normies don't know what the fuck to do bye themselves

She looked so goddamn hot in this film. Seriously the best I've seen her (was filmed around 2012). Song to Song btw

Fuck she is incredibly hot here

Dude sitting in the blue shorts behind her is massive

Fassbender is standing next to her, that is what she is reacting to

i want to cum inside her every night

When is this webm from? It must have been from back when Baylor was good, before they got busted for running that rape factory alongside the football program.

I always wondered why she was even there to begin with

Why was she at this Football game?

I never understood why anyone thought she was amazingly hot.

I never understood it either for Angelina Jolie.

Is it just because they were given a lot of screen time and normies just grew accustomed to them having to be perceived as beautiful or sexy?

Looks more like shes bored on aderral than coke

It's because of the camera that is out if the view to the right. It was focusing on her and she was trying to ''escape'' but there wasn't a viable exit.

She's surrounded by Ghostbusters. Of course she is.

It's one of those things we may never have the answer for

How can you be straight and not find the OP webm to be a hot woman?

>Angelina wasn't hot af

Is nobody going to post the herschlag gif?

>feggit spacing

when did her boobies get so big?

>*blocks your path*
>"user, those evil Palestinians keep throwing stones at us, protect me :'("

What do?

Her lips look like tumors.

pregnancy.

you're right
one of those "holy fuck i'm drunk/baked/coke'd just act normal and nobody will notice"

This is from the movie Song to Song by Terence Malick
to the bottom left of the screen you can temporarily see Michael Fassbender
in this scene he abandons his wife to walk off and meet people and she comes to understand she's almost totally alone in her new life
he's a big time music producer and she was a random waitress
she later kills herself in the film

Stone her to death with my brothers

>brown anus

I pay $900 to 2 Israeli dominatrices in nyc every week for a 2-hour session where they tag team,humiliate and taunt me to and spit on me and torture my balls while i worship their feet and asses.They are both slender and thin brunettes with dfc and bubble butts. Ive unironically hit the jackpot. They also tie me up and whip me sometimes.

What episode of Lazy Town is this?

She looks lovely blonde.

the natural color

she looks disgusting holy shit

That's gotta be a hell of a lot of Adderall.

>burger
>pays jews money to worship them as they shit on him

figures

Its like pottery, it rhymes

truly the taste of gods

how does tipping work in that scenario ?

also patrician af , do you involve race play and have them call you a filthy goy ?

>how does tipping work in that scenario ?
sometimes a tip $100 to make it an even $1000. most times i dont tip, but i do take gifts for them
>also patrician af , do you involve race play and have them call you a filthy goy ?
I havent done anything like that yet, i worry about freaking them out, although they have both joked that im a slave for jewesses before, they seem to be aware thats a major part of my submission to them

The hottest she's looked since Leon.

Jolie was a literal 10/10 in her prime and Portman has been diamonds material since she was fucking 12.

U r gay.

can you please stop posting all those "step on muh balls", "jdimsa", and shit please. its really fucking annoying and none of us care

>"a lot of goys around here..."

what race r u I'm guessing chink

hot

>left her cell phone at her seat
>'fuck.. what am i supposed to do?'
>'i should be online dating right now'
>'i should be wasting time on instagram'
>'i should be online shopping'
>'fuckkk.. what if someone tries to talk to me?'

millennials amirite :^)

Sup Forums has always been a pro-femdom board,newfag

>that huge gunt directly behind her

i gotta say, up till today i've never seen the camera crew behind her...

reminder that maledom is reddit

>t. soyboy snowflake

She's very pretty. But also very unique looking. It's a very marketable face. The grotesquely oversized lips assist with that.

I have a kinda serious JOI POV jewess problem

fuck off Norton

She has an unusually big cranium for a Jew. Is there really 2 tribes of them, the good one and the evil one? Israel and Judah? Clinton vs Trump was like Samaria vs Jerusalem?

Shes a fin domme on twitter, has her own clip site on clips4sale, she is always on vacation and spending lavishly etc.. but what really pissed me off is recently C4S tweeted that shes the 1st studio on the site to have over $1 million in clip sales. She also has the same clips on other sites as well. In addition, this is strictly in clip sales, not counting all the gifts and cash and BTC "tributes" that her "slaves" send her, and she has a website that is a subscription site (payable monthly by cash or BTC) in addition to an Amazon wishlist.

And she literally has never even had to be naked. Her whole shtick is verbally humiliating the viewer, the most skin shes had to show is be in her underwear or lingerie.

What are some other examples such as this that made you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and made you realize how easy some people have it and that people who tell you "work hard and you will be successful" are full of shit and this whole world is just an unfair worthless shitheap, and some people are born to make easy wealth and others just exist to be worthless peasants

just found wikipedia?

Pic related

What?

>norton
what did he mean by this?

It's a shadow you goobers

TEXAS STATUS: BACK

and now uhh... put your feet in his mouth.. it's for the sake of the plot of course

Yes, that's usually what happens to attractive female celebrities who suddenly find themselves outside the company of sycophants.

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing more terrifying to a pretty woman than involuntarily spending ten seconds alone.

You are now aware that this was her last role as a romantic lead, and she was aware of it too, which is why she was willing to do literally anything on camera.

>fin domme
Give me your money you fucking retard: the career.

Ken

Hershlag is gorgeous but Jolie has been shiet for 99% of her career - too thin and a literally 10/10 batshit insane personality. Abused as a kid does that. She was pretty hot in Tomb Raider I guess.

>torture my balls
In general what do you get them to do?

they squeeze them, slap them, punch them, tie them up while edging me, theyre always trying to convince me to do needle play or hot wax but ive been huge pussy and they stop before starting because they sense how scared I really am of the needles and wax

sounds extremely painful

im not really much into that pain stuff, i like the humiliation aspect of it more, the pain and beatings are usually light, but the whippings and paddling hurt like a motherfucker but feel so good somehow. i cant explain it its heaven being dominated by a beautiful woman

bullshit - Natlie had the body of a 10 year old boy for most of her life. She got the milkers after having a baby, and probably living in the gym, like all the celeb women get to do .. she's hit the wall though

he's a big guy

Any other instances of memes being born YEARS before the movie is actually released?

>I never understood why anyone thought she was amazingly hot
I don't think your brain works right

natalie is pretty but I agree about angelina. She looks like a nigger born white

hershlag is pretty much the only actress I know of that has a 10/10 face and nice tits.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong

She knows the camera is on her and she is on a date with fassbender, it's why he start acting shifty and moves away from her. You can tell the have been caught having an affair. It's like celeb cheaters.

>JOI POV jewess problem
why are the all girls that do this shit jews?

Because the Jew likes milking you for every last drop so it makes sense that the ovenfillers would excel in it.

she realised that her monthly breast expansion had kicked in early and her top was about to slip down below her breasts.

>You're an SS Officer
>Find her hiding in a basement during a raid
>She looks up at you doe eyed in fear and and awe
>It's just you and her, no one knows you're there

What do?

Cuck x2
Jews do this to white people for free, daily

pics?

so girls are robots near chadest chads?

poor goy

Shoot her between the eyes

When?

Before or after having some fun with her? How long? Will you keep her as your prisoner for an extended period of time? Will you share her with your Godly Aryan friends?

No just as quickly as possible, then leave and never think of her again

You're boring.

me in the orange shirt and white shoes

good post

>Song to Song
>Ryan Gosling
>Rooney Mara
>Hershlag

How is this not essential Sup Forums kino?