youtube.com/watch?v=EWa1hdMx358
youtu.be/N3f4ZJ5K6R0
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4hrmG7t4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ppt8uJEdRyI
youtube.com/watch?v=fWpvDpSoysU
youtube.com/watch?v=N3cO46PVVFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go drink some water, you dumbass.

As someone who watched every episode, I liked the detail they put on secondary characters.

Also I know this is french, but it really reminds me of Sherlock Yack. 50 episodes, one to teach facts about the universe and the other to teach kids deduction.

The art is really, really similar. I can see both existing on the same universe, even through there was that Zoo episode.

I don't think water would help her situation.

If you may, let me say something that have been bugging me out:

First, I enjoy how Clark and Kitty works just like Sherlock and Hermine did. It's like the pair of goofy man plus smart and serious female, but instead of the man being an idiot he has skills in his craft.

However that's where their relationship ends. Seeing the series there is a question: why isn't Kitty the commander? Okay, I know the true reason: she enjoys being lieutnant because she likes Clark. That's it.

However watching the episodes it's very clear she is better than Clark. I mean she easily captured the main villain of the series, put him in jail and only freed him because she wanted to return the status quo. There were very, very few encounters she actually needed help in solving. And there were much fewer times she screwed up when compared to Clark, like destroying a galatic heritage site during a stupid dare.

It's the opposite of Hermine: Hermine is very good at all sorts of things and is able to use deduction, but Sherlock Yack is clearly show as superior. He is worse in a lot of other skills but he is impeccable in detective. He shows he deserves his title of Sherlock, besides his goofyness, because in his job he is impeccable.

Clark however is shown in several points as inferior. I kinda expect that maybe in one episode it would show Kitty has a terrible flaw, like lack of leadership skills when compared to Clark. But this didn't happen, the ark went just fine with her at the helm.

Clark is therefore inferior to her at commandering, while Sherlock is superior to Hermine at deduction. Keep in mind that I'm not saying Clark is like Homer Simpson, incapable. He is good with a bubblegun. Compared to the rest of the crew he is a better leader, even the second lieutnant Foxy showed far much incapable. But it still bothers me that the show didn't actually prove that Clark deserved his spot. It's not a good quality having to keep fixing mistakes, like shooting Santa.

Having a more competent assistant is nothing new, it happens. It isn't a flaw unless it's called out within the story and simply shrugged off.

I know it's not new feature, I'm just pointing out why I enjoyed Sherlock more: because the protagonist actually deserves it.

But it's actually called out in the story: Clark didn't even get the minimum score to be a commander. He remains at his post more because of the stroke of luck of his archenemy attacking, but then it should be pointed out that his archenemy was also been beaten several times by other members of the crew.

Also, it's constantly pointed out that Kitty is commander material. Heck, not even she got a commander post twice, she was invited to take command of another ship in another episode and even formally invited to work as lieutnant in another. This didn't happen to Clark, when he lost his position what he got was 'space janitor'.

So Clark is less competent in what should be his main position. If the show had established his ability at thinking out of the box (like teaching the Cadet how to study for a test) it would show him as material worth, a bit like Phoenix Wright. But then the show goes and show that other characters are pretty good at it too. Oh well.

Clark can... Improvise.

Surprised to see somebody else made a thread. Thought nobody cared about it. It's still weird, a French Cartoon Network cartoon from 2010 that Cartoon Network never even shoved on Boomerang in the US. I thought the international Cartoon Networks generally worked together?

Then it's just a big joke, relax.

I like it when animal characters behave like actual animals. It's a funny concept.

Ah I'm calm. I just like seeing other viewpoints.

No, Puppy is dumb but gets the job done while Kitty is smart but mostly gets hurt.

I'm actually this guy. It's not TUFF Puppy, because Clark is actually more competent than the majority of the cast. I just don't consider him more competent than the secondary main character Kitty.

He is goofy, true, but he does show some skills. Like I said before he is a nice shooter, he is courageous and he has a knack to thinking out the box. The only thing I complained is that there isn't a craft where he is clearly 'the best', something to clear justify him why he is the leader.

It's by no way a bad show and I think you should watch it. I frankly watched all 50 episodes and 21 shorts.

My problem with Clark is that he's too dense to realize Kitty is in love with him.

He does show he likes her in later episodes, I think he is just too shy to do something about it.

I liked how they had her makeup run in the episode where she got fired and she ran to her room crying.

Are you the same user from that Kim Possible thread?

Regardless you cannot make broad statements of what women love or not. You could perhaps say 'most women', which would still be in part conjecture, but it's entirely possible for a woman to love a man with a lower social class. Heck I know such cases in real life. My friend is a banker, her husband works as a driver.

You really shouldn't eat /r9k/ memes.

What's your guys favorite episode?

Mine is Dare! Clark's goes very well with his sister. Even better than his mom.

I've only watched a dozen-or-so episodes, and I mainly watched the Kitty ones. That said, I'd go with Wet Blanket at the moment. It's an old trope, but I like it when characters are forced to act out-of-character for an episode.

Wet Blanket was a funny one. I would like to get one with Clark being swapped too.

Maybe it will happen if a second season happens.

A cat is not fine, thirsty user. A cat is not fine at all.

She was uncomfortably thirsty for a kids show. Must of been french.

who the fuck is this and why is she so cute

well, she should just get a drink.

So that means a Muslim animal will kill the dog (Muslims hate dogs and see them as vermin to be killed) and then rape her and she'll be culturally enriched via the rape. She will wear a Hijab and be happy with her new alpha male.

She is Kitty from Commander Clark.

All the episodes are currently on Youtube: 50 regular and 21 shorts. Have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=uB3rxigiXIE&t=200s

I really dig the opening theme, but the closing theme is really sweet. Just simple lyrics that literally say the show is over and come back to watch it again, but it works nicely.

Yes, I found those pretty charming up too. It makes you feel in a way special.

I can always count on you fucks to find me some semi-obscure cartoon show with cute animal characters. Thanks Sup Forums.

It's the cat who is thirsty.

lrn2read

youtube.com/watch?v=An9eKHgkqao

qt sister

This is a good one. Shame most of these episodes have less than a few hundred views.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWa1hdMx358

why did this not air in the US?

ooh.
I have a thing for robot cat girls.
I may draw her.

Not sure. It premiered at a time where Cartoon Network was pushing their own shit. Adventure Time and Regular show were just starting out, and Gumball was on the horizon. I think they just didn't want to push a Cartoon Network France property, but it should have at least made it to Boomerang.

Because Americans don't want to admit that they've stopped making good cartoons.

>never even shoved on Boomerang in the US
What do you think it is, more Teen Titans GO reruns? Boomerang has a high standard.

>When your brother is thiccer than you.

Teen Titans Go didn't even exist back then.

If I remember correctly, Boomerang at the time were just pure re-runs of Hanna Barbera cartoons

>You should tell Gloria to get her bananas elsewhere

youtu.be/N3f4ZJ5K6R0

The thirst is real.

>This video has been age-restricted pls log-in
Well okay, yeah, sure.

Wait, what?
For real?

Kids aren't allowed to watch cartoons anymore? Are all the videos flagged?
No wonder there aren't any views.

does kitty every get some

In e48 she does use Clark's mission to cunningly trick him to give her a little squeeze.

This show is pretty cute. I like how it's full of these Pixar-esque side characters with their own personalities that show through in little moments (Jelly comes to mind).

Cute character but the animation is pretty shit.

This is honestly one of the main reasons why I still come here.

>The complete playlist is missing eps.18 & 19

They were uploaded on the channel tho.

Could she pass Captcha?

Have you never seen actually shitty animation? These people did a great job for what it is.

Some people have very high standards.

Some people just don't like anything.

And some of us like-dislike things based on mood and weather.

Poor Kitty.

This is some bullshit. Someone should contact the uploader and tell them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1m4hrmG7t4Q

Just doing this to bypass the age restriction.

Which episode show's Clark being his most competent? I want to see him at his best.

>What- here? Now?
She was totally thinking of something more than a hug.

If the Japanese make things with sexual overtones because they are repressed, what do all the sexual undertones say about the French?

Where did you find that?

I wonder if their federation has regulations against an crew-member dating their commanding officer. As much as Kitty cares about the rules, I think it would be neat to have her constantly be breaking one.

Bubble gone shows how good of a shot he is.

Here is a link:
youtube.com/watch?v=ppt8uJEdRyI

youtube.com/watch?v=fWpvDpSoysU

I really thought this was setting up to be an affirmative action stealth parody. Wouldn't have made sense coming from France though.

Probably that they're quite blasé when it comes to sex or sex-related topics.

In French she also has the same VA as Evangelyne from Wakfu.

Goigle image search

>Goigle
>not Yeehaw or Bong

Just how functional are these robots?

They seem to have a lot of features, they even eat sometimes.

Bump

not purrley purrfessional

SHES A FUCKIN' ROBA?!?! Shit I don't care. I fell for that robot cat, I can fall for Ms.Turnaround

what, by embeding in Sup Forums?
why not just replace tube with pak

She was probably equipped to charm Commander Clark by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

She wants it, user. But can you make out what she's saying?

I'm not even sure what you did to her, but that looks stupid.

You are making me feel uncomfortable.

Is there an actual web-dl release for this?

inb4
>youtube
No, I have standards.

It's on YouTube in 1080p with no watermarks. It was uploaded directly by the studio when the show failed. It's an official channel.

It also failed, however, so I don't expect we'll see much Commander Clark in the future.

cute

standards are for nerds

Writing 1080p in the title doesn't automatically means it's good quality, just look at YIFI. Bitrate matters too, and free streaming sites tends to cut corners there, by overcompressing to save on bandwidth.

If youtube is the best/only quality available, I'll settle for that.

Have a (You) on the house.

Failed where? They seem to have produced quite a lot of it.

is this from the show

No.

I think he meant that the show failed to catch on, so probably they won't make more episodes.

Longshot, but does anyone have a folder with the youtube rips?

I'd like to give this a shot at some point, but I have other things I need to finish first.

I actually downloaded every episode, but I never uploaded anything online.

Dude is gay as hell. He only got the job because of nepotism.

Well, to be fair which character would be a Lieutnant better than him?

Sylvia is a doormat.
The cock and the mole are airheaded.
Juan is too unsavory.
Cadet is even more hopeless than him.
The leopard is a freak.

Foxy is better than the other six operators. Unless you want to remove someone from a complete different sector.

He is just a little FAAAAABULOUS!

He's a complete idiot in The Diploma, but it shows when the shit hits the fan, he can actually be a competent commander.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cO46PVVFU

If you feel like uploading them I, and probably others as well, would appreciate it.

I think you missed user, I said I don't know how to upload them.

But if you point me a free site where I could store 6gb I would do it.

Oh. Then you should've used "I've/I have" instead of "I" :^)

Irrelevant semantics aside, use MEGA? As far as I know, free users get 10 or 25 GB storage to start with.

Right. Well I'm uploading them. It will probably take some time through.