GOTG Vol. 2

>Now is not the time to believe in yourself! Believe in me who believes in you!
Best dadfu. Best living one, anyway.

MANTIS LOOK OUT

I fucking loved that line

>Draxposting and TTGL
Wow, two reddit combined into one super cancer!

>700 jumps

Loved that reference and also Ayesha telling the Guardians
>"Who the hell do you think you are?"

I like how Gunn takes stuff from Starlin, DnA, Giffen and Englehart

>mfw the Maltese golden Crichton Peacekeeper voice outta knowhere

Once the BDrip comes out I'm gonna shop the fuck out of Kamina and Simon's masks on the scene where Mantis and Drax are laughing at Quill.

Just shop it now

There is something I don't entirely get.

Does this movie implies that the Celestials of the first movie and Ego The Living Planet are the same species? The head from Knowhere is another of his species?

Find out in Infinity War coming to you in Spring of 2018 true believer!

Yes.

I don't think they've been named outright like the group in the comics. It could just be an umbrella term for "really, vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly powerful space guy" in the MCU. Or maybe Ego really is a Celestial, iunno.

I'm thinking Ego is a "modern" or young Celestial and the ancient Celestials are the classic ones.

Cute

When Peter asks him if he is a god, Ego responds with saying with a lower case g, so maybe like said.

JOSS WHEDON BTFO!

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

I really hope Batgirl ends up being a such colossal mess that it completely destroys his already damaged head and he ends up spending the rest of his life eating his own shit in a psych ward

you don't have to hope, it's a DC movie so it's guaranteed to happen

Fitting for this movie.

No, user, we want Batgirl to be extremely successful! Like doing BvS numbers with 85%+ critic approval. Imagine it for a moment. Tumblr will love it, Reddit will love it, Sup Forums will praise Whedon, he'll be /our/ guy and the saviour of the DCEU.

... Then Warner Brothers will sack Zack Snyder and will put Whedon in charge of the whole DCEU.
Here comes Green Lantern a mild success. Hal Jordan is quipping a little bit too much... D-Don't worry that's how the guy is! He's cocky and quirky... But why is Siniestro making a Hamlet quip, why does he keep doing it?! Then Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Nightwing even Sirens and SS feel too jokey for Sup Forums tastes, especially the bad guys, b-but at least Superman is finally happy, right? even if they kept Jesse Luthor without changing his personality, I-I mean he even made a joke about the 40 cakes. J-Joss is still our guy!

Opening scene of Batman: Bruce being a womanizer playboy with a witty personality. I guess it's normal, Bruce is Batman's facade.
Then it hits: Superman asks Batman what he is without his gadgets.
>"genius, playboy, philanthropist, millionaire"

Holy shit how much does wb pay you

1 billion total gross confirmed

That was confirmed after the first one became a meme.